Ask the next person a Yes/No question

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still not sure. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.  Whatever the case though, i hate to write with pen/pencil + paper.  I only like it when i am typing in PC.   And only in English. Typing big texts in my native language is torture.

Have you ever stolen anything when you were little (or not so little? >:) )

Yes. When I was around Grade 5, I guess. It was an open book test and I was not ready for the test. I decided to look at the previous pages as it had the answers to the test. I got away with it but I felt guilty for it. I decided not to cheat again ever.

Have you ever competed for your school in any part of your school life?

No, not at all... I'm unartistic (is that a word??) as hell. You can't be more unartistic than me. I once painted Donkey from Shrek and it looked like a pig, honestly. So, no.

Do you have a dream job?

Yes. My dream job is to become a lawyer or a writer in the future. 

Do you love singing?

Note: I think I'm more unartistic than you. I can only draw stick men but I can copy pictures when using a grid method.

Edited by Mr. Divergent

I like singing but the rest of the world doesn't want me to sing

Would you like to live abroad?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Note: I think I'm more unartistic than you. I can only draw stick men but I can copy pictures when using a grid method.

Only stickmen. Not even copying things. I win

1 minute ago, Mr. Divergent said:

What's ninjaing? I'm not quite sure what it is so I'll have to answer a no.

Pretty much when you're about to post a comment, and someone else does it just before you're ready to post yourself, forcing you to rewrite the comment. 

And yes, going into the future and getting some futuristic gadgets a Galaxy Note 31, perhaps a GPU from decades into the future... And perhaps a quantum computer that's portable

Can you provide me with part of the name of the famous British poet, who was born in 1880, and whose first name was Alfred?

(Nobody will probably get this reference)

I'm pretty sure I have slipped in front of someone at some point in my life (I was probably trying to look cool or something and then karma just decided not to have it)

Do you consider yourself a good/decent cook?