I have some errors about using pbs to edit pokemon reborn...

salamender96

---------------------------
loli
Exception: Errno::ENOENT
Compiler:612:in `initialize'
Compiler:612:in `open'
Compiler:612:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
Compiler:720:in `pbCompileTownMap'
Compiler:4025:in `pbCompileAllData'
Compiler:4164

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\PC\Saved Games/loli/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.

when I try to edit pokemon reborn v16.2 by 

reading this, but it makes some errors even though i get pbs file...

what's the matter in pbs??

Well, considering ame shares pbs of reborn, and posting mods is allowed i dont really see how it against rulles. 

Anyway, its kinda hard to tell if you dont tell us what did you actualy change. Error you posted can occur if you for example are missing some pbs files if i remember correctly. Did you get official pbs files for reborn 16 version?

Check in the PBS if you see a file called town map. If not just download the attatched file and add it to the PBS folder. That should resolve that error. townmap.txt (Basically this thing is how labels on the map are made)

Next time though, please describe the error a little bit more and give us more details as not everyone is used to reading error messages like I have. The message only give us insight where the problem is, not what the issue is.

As for the discussion on "cheating" which I believe is still against rules, we've sort of run into a gray area as when the rule was made it was mostly for CE and how to add Pokemon in rather than PBS stuff which is also related to modding and game making. It should probably be readdressed given the new circumstances, but I don't see anything wrong with asking for help on error messages. But yes, using the PBS files to add Pokemon in should be labeled in the cheating category if your wondering.