Day care related(Spoiler 2nd gym onwards)

blackfear2

I started replaying reborn with a fresh file after having finished ep 16 and i met with a horrible fate minor predicament concerning my unlocking of the day care services

I clearly remember going to obsidia park-> finding a hiker->checking house for key->the rest i am sure of

thing is the hiker has yet to appear after i beat the 3rd gym leader

I was so sure about the sequence of events that i whanted to report this as a bug but on second thought its prolly me forgetting something

either way i already checked the forums with no success (all people ask for tips for the rest of the quest they all have the hiker on the ready it seems) but my raging tantrum research did not go on for more than 10 mins so i could have missed the thread. If so kindly link it to me

Thanks in advance!

if i understand correctly you want to use the daycare but its aint available to you? if so:

Spoiler

had you entered the daycare and talk with em until you realized... well they aren't "them"?

if my memory is not failing me tis should go like this:

1. fake couple (talk multiple times)

2. get keys in the house (i dont remember tis necessary to talk with the hiker)

3. save real couple

4. ???

ninja'd haha

Edited by sailboat

I don't recall having to earn/fight for the services of the Daycare Center. I never went there until post-city restoration and I guess it just assumes I did the event, just like the person that wants to trade their Igglybuff but wants it back later on.

So first i thank you for your aswers!

Second, i just logged in and the day changed and with it appeared their new text so i must assume it was related to the day/night cycle in some way. I will check by messing with the pc settings if my theory is correct..

It is probably different for ep16 i guess?

PS: If i consider my inquiry aswered how do i mark it as such in the forum? Or mods do it?