Pokemon in Space [OoC; Sign Ups open]

Bfroger6

Alright I've finished the character sheet, everything has been approve by Bfroger6

Name: Sena Ryugami (Male)

Appearance: black haired, fairly white, wear black fingerless gloves and black hoodie+black pants when outside of the normal shirt+pants aether uniform

Personality: Sena is a kind and polite person, he would help anyone he cares about and respect any people who battle with skill and honor. The people he despise are cheater and people who harm others for their personal gain. In battle, Sena always maintain his composure and is known to snark at some point but if the battle become a bit too excited for him, his inner hot blood will emerge as he will start shouting and become a lot more active. After what happen in the past, Sena can be quite obsessed with protecting someone.

Backstory: Sena was born in Aether City, his family is rich enough to send Sena to the expensive academy which he attend at 11 years old. That if he have a parent. Sena's parent died few years ago in an accident in the Nexus #04, involving a Magikarp evolved into a Gyarados and the staff was too slow on taking care of it. That incident somehow led him to blame himself for his parents death, as it was him that begging his parent to the resort area. Years later Sena manage to get over the incident, and promise to himself to protect anyone he cared which he unfortunately, sometimes overdoing it. Now living in Nexus #00 Aether City.

Starter: Noibat
Special Skill: Attacker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 30. 03. 2017. at 4:13 AM, S34N1C said:

I'm sorry, but I have to drop out of this game. It seems really good, but it's not for me. 

That's fine, Mr. Trump Weasel. You are going to be missed. And thank you for your kind words and your participation.

So from now on, Anthony is an NPC, because I can't just uninvent him~he won't be a part of the main party anymore, though.

If anyone wants to join in place of S34N1C as a new player character, shoot me a PM and I'll consider it.

• 3 weeks later...

It's Easter and PiS is having a little celebration over it~

Hooray!

There was a poll on the official PiS Discord server and Komodojoe's character, Desmond, won! As a reward, he'll be getting a pretty swell Diggersby costume delivered to his Aether-Communicator!easterdesmond_by_ninjacyndaquil-db5ybcf.

...and the rest of Space Aether~

Byesies!

EDIT: Oh, and also, Mr.Divergent will be joining the Space Aether Cadet crew as the replacement for S34N1C, playing the character 'Frederick Lennon', aka the only guy who didn't follow the dubious instructions that led the rest of the group into the Aether Net and subsequently had them transported into #08!

FUN!!!

Edited by Bfroger6

Name: Frederick Lennon (Boy)

Appearance: Frederick Lennon has both average height and build; moreover, his looks are also average what with his common black eyes and hair, thus, he doesn't stand out much often in the Academy. He prefers to wear the regular shirt and pants set when he is at work, and he always wears the pendant that was given to him by his foster father. He sometimes chooses to wear a fedora which was given to him by a dear friend on special missions.
Personality: Frederick Lennon is a generally calm and quiet person; he only speaks when he deems it important and if he does speak, he uses formal and clean language. He is also a law-abider and upholds the rules as much as possible; he believes that peace shall only exist if the law is followed. Aside from this, Frederick is a hardworking and diligent person, one who tries his best in doing his job. A trait that no one has yet discovered because he has kept it well is that he easily gets flustered when people look at him when he is doing his tasks. In battle, Frederick is usually calm; he carefully observes and assesses the situation before doing anything as he believes that recklessness will only lead to jeopardy. He is a great tactician and strategist. 

Backstory: On a mission at Nexus #3, space cadets found a young boy collapsed and exhausted near a cave. These space cadets brought him to the Academy so that he could be treated and taken care of. The doctors who examined him found out that he had amnesia and this was probably brought about by extreme starvation and dehydration. They deduced that the young boy, who was six at the time, probably got separated from the group/tribe that he belonged to and days of wandering in the deep jungle caused him to starve and be dehydrated. After he was treated, the doctors tried to bring back his memories, but they failed to unlock his memories as it was either lost or already locked. The space cadets decided that it was best that he remain in the Academy and be trained before he should return to Nexus #3 as they feared that the same thing may happen again. Professor Lennon, one of the esteemed professors in the Academy, decided to take the young boy in and take care of him as if he were his own child. He was the one who gave him the name, Frederick Lennon, and on his eight birthday, he gave him a pendant to show that he did love him as his son.

He spent two years being trained personally by his foster father with the basic skills that was needed of a cadet and when he reached the age of ten, he was enrolled into the First Academy. Due to his early training and his intrinsic ability, he rose above the rest of the student population and excelled, causing him to complete his education with honors. 

Starter: Stufful
Special Skill: Explorer

Edited by Mr. Divergent

• 1 month later...

I believe apologies are due due (lul) to my decrease in postal frequency as of late.

I don't like making excuses because I always make excuses for everything so I'm just gonna say it's the end of the collagge (college lul) semester for me and that I'll be back together with PiS like Wednesday next week at the flickin' latest because I hate not doing anything in PiS too. At that point in time Emm and Kalva will come to meet another NPC as they traverse their path towards the medical station. Afterwards, we'll proceed onto Chapter #02 and the first report you'll be handing over to P-AZ. Chapter #02 will feature you returning to Nexus #08 after a certain series of events of a certain quite pompous young maiden fail to produce any results during her team's exploration of the Nexus. Zeta will be of great help to you in this Chapter so do make her feel comfortable and loved, pleasey please~

No official Sub-Missions (god I need to rename these) will be issued for now as we're still just starting. Therefore, the first real Sub-Missions will arrive during Chapter #03 when you'll be meeting the person Gina mentioned at a certain moment in the near history of PiS or maybe get to investigate suspicious janitorial behaviour over at the 2nd Academy.

And that's all from me. Have some moosic to soothe yourselves. disclaimer; the IC PiS feature of this track is still a long ways off lolool.

Music: Couple of Screws Loose

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 2:06 AM, Komodojoe said:

Okay, so everything was reviewed and accepted. Now I'll just drop this here...

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Desmond Miles (Male)

Appearance: Desmond is 5'11 in height with short black hair and blue eyes. His skin is also somewhat tanned. He tends to wear a simple white shirt with a black jacket over it, which is usually zipped open under many circumstances, a black pair of jeans, a pair of shoes with a stylish black and white pattern, and a small gold pendant he wears around his neck. Should anyone see him without his jacket, they will most likely notice the long scar going down the majority of his right arm from an incident that happened a while back.

Personality: Desmond is that one guy who will take almost everything seriously, especially when he's trying to do his job. He's always been one to do something by the book, never really trying to take shortcuts, and always speaks the truth, or at least what feels to be the truth. But despite all that seriousness and a bit of jackassery if he feels you stepped out of line, he's a pretty solid dude. Definitely someone you can rely on to back you up when things hit the fan. He's also a pretty decent guy to talk to as long as you don't joke around too much. Granted, he's more of a listener, but... you know... details. He also likes to spend time relaxing at cafes to unwind.

Backstory: Straight from Nexus #01, Desmond grew up with two siblings, an older sister and a younger brother, along with his mother and father. His father worked pretty high up in the ship construction business, so the entire family made a pretty decent living. It wasn't anything special, but it was a bit more than enough to just live off of. Desmond's older sister went off to the first academy and Desmond's plan was to work with his father in ship construction. Well, at first it was, but something felt wrong. He couldn't figure out what it was, though. It was honest work, but something was missing from it. Actually, it felt more like he was getting stuck doing the same routine every day. He needed more variety. On a whim, he decided to follow his sister by entering the first academy as well. He was 13 at the time by the way. He failed the first year because there was quite a bit of stuff he wasn't prepared for. Other than that, everything went pretty smoothly. He passed every class after that. His sister passed as well, but we're not here to talk about that.

And so... Here we are. Desmond made it through the academy and is about to move on to his next adventure. What happens next is anyone's guess.

Starter: Aron

RIP Desmond and Komoo'ooe, we hardly knew ya....wish you all the best man.....wherever you are.

Character sheety is here.  I tried to not make it too big.. . . . .  .   
Tried.

Spoiler

Name: Cathode Granazia (F)

Appearance:  

Kinda short for her age,  with ginger curly hair that encompases her head like a bush, and falls a little lower than her shoulders. It is not uncommon for screws or other small things to be discovered within their depths.  Has dark brown eyes, and freckles.  She favors spacious clothers that have a lot of pockets so she can stuff tools and various small gadgets in. You can never have enough of them. Choice of colors and style vary continously. She has even slightly modified her Cadet uniform with more hidden or not pockets for the same purpose!

Personality:

Cathode is a pretty reserved girl,  that will not easily socialize with others. Some questions thought as normal for others, will feel like intrusion or assault towards her and will answer pretty defensively. Unless they are technological questions. if you ask her one, prepare to get assaulted by a waterfall of explanations and questions instead. Her bonding with Suzie, her onix, has made her approach other pokemon easily (much easier than other people) though some times this gets her in trouble with some 'mons that misunderstand her intentions. She does not care bout looking good, quite unlike any stereotypical girl. Does not put makeup, or puts jewelry on her, or paints her nails, although she still keeps them long either because she forgets to clip them off or because they are useful for her tinkering. If it isnt obvious enough already, she likes finding electronic things and try to experiment on them to either enhance their functionalities, or make them have another function altogether. The success rate is about 30% so don't expect miracles. She is not interested in mentioning to anyone that she has a decent fortune on her disposal, nor is she keen on using it unless absolutely needed.

Backstory:

Having entered the academy as young as possible, Cathode aimed to have the highest possible chances of succeeding becoming a Cadet.

She grew up with just her father, who in his younger days lived in #00,  being the son of a CEO. However he hated the modern lifestyle and the prospect of being a wage slave, or someone who dealt with wage slaves. Instead he had an adventurous spirit and wanted to follow the path of a Cadet. Unfortunately he failed in becoming one, so instead, following his disownment from his father he became a janitor, albeit a pretty rich one. He had a clumsy marriage that resulted in a girl, but got divorced shortly afterwards and was given custody on top of it, since the mother didnt want to be burdened raising a child on her own. Being not smart enough to know how to climb back to a more decent social status, he decided to settle in Gear City (after becoming the laughingstock of #00) and preserve his leftover riches for his daughter to hopefully be smart enough to make good use of them. 

Young Cathode didn't have a poor upbringing, although the fact that there was a big fortune waiting for her was always hidden for her. Also some of that fortune was invested in early education. Being raised in Gear city, she took an early interest in technology, and liked to tinker with pretty much everything, tho for the first years one could just call it forced disassembly. As she grew a bit, her father took her often at the Storage Site, since the place was full of broken devices that she loved to experiment with. She had managed to find a nonfunctional luxury ball, and after a quite larga amount of time of day by day dealing with it, managed to make it functional. The Storage Site, was a place where quite some pokemon thrived. Most of them being trubbish and the sort. However on one of their job days there, they encountered an almost starved and injured onix collapsed among the garbage. Possibly one of those 'mons that escaped #02. When they approached it, they found themselves surrounded by a pack of the afformentioned trubbishes, some grimers, lead by a garbodor and muk pair. The onix was obviously a bait to attract some fresh janitor meat, since the rock snake was not made of any edible substances. The father tried to defend the duo with his trusty smeargle, but even after years of sketching moves,  it couldn't overpower the sheer number of foes, and succumbed to its fatal injuries, both external and internal, due to the poison attacks, but not before leaving only a small number of 'mons standing, albeit weakened. They stll were enough to be a deadly threat against defenseless humans. It was then that the onix, after seeing the vain attempts of defense, was smart enough to realise that these humans were its last chance of survival. So it got up and with any remaining energy it had,  managed to use its sheer size and power to scatter the remaining threats. It gladly accepted the contact of Cathode's fixed luxury ball shortly afterwards, after her father's encouragement. 

Ever since, the two have bonded much better than one would expect for two lifeforms of such a difference in size, although finding places to release it from its ball and interact with it was always a tricky endeavor. Most of the times it was the Storage Site, which only meant she followed her father there even more often.

When she was nearing the age of 7, she was told about her father's failed dream of becoming a cadet, and about the fortune that awaited her in the future. She replied she wanted to try make his dream her reality before her even asked her if she preffered the future of a cadet, or using the money to think of a way to invest it, probably into a her own business, seeing her talent with electronics. Money never interested her much anyway, though it felt safe to know that in case anything happens, there is a quite big, albeit limited credit tank that you can use to help yourself,  and technical skills could be useful to have no matter the career. She even agreed to go to the cheaper of the two academies to preserve even more of that fortune.

After she entered the academy,  she realised some things. One,  apart from her father, her onix Suzie and some engineers, mechanics, and techs, she had little to no interaction with other life forms, let alone kids of her age, or any other group of people for that matter. She instantly built up a mental wall around her to protect her from the "assaults" that she felt everyone around her was launching at her, even if it was just overenthusiastic kids trying to make friends, with conversation subjects that were either uninteresting, or too pushy.... or even worse.. those kids trying to *touch* any gadget she was tinkering with. Bullies were another thing altogether tho, since they always like to pray on young people with poor socials kills and those who stand out like a sore thumb. Apparently a little girl more interested in gadgets than people, that had a goddamn onix, and freaked out at most social encounters, filled both categories. Two, she had little to no battling experience. She tried to incorporate her technical logic in battles, but it was not always working in her favor. 

Currently, at 12 years old,  Cathode managed to barely pass her exam the second time. She slowly adjusted to other people, imroved at her battling a bit,  and most of her old time bullies had dropped out. Tho there is still a big space for improvement. She is now entering her Cadet career without knowing what to expect, but feeling slightly thrilled nonetheless.

Starter: Suzie, her onix that she found in the Storage Site.

They have a strong bond towards each other. For more information refer to the character background because i apparently suck at organizing my character sheet.

Special ability: Defender 

Thought it'd be Technician after all the above read? Trolol!  Cathode,  her hobbies aside, is ultimately a reserved girl, that takes a defensive approach on everything she feels that is an encounter (more things than most people). Seeing as this skill is utilised during battle, it is more natural for her to deal with it defensively.

Edited by DemICE

• 4 months later...

I am just going to say that I really love and appreciate your work Froger, and also that I look forward to finally catching another damn Pokemon for once in this RP's almost...one year long run!. (Damn we forgot to celebrate this thing's six month anniversary didn't we?.) But anyway I just hope that PiS continues to be a thing for as long as we can keep everything running, and that I am having a lot of fun playing with all of you.

Also we should probably start discussing strategies IC or something just to make them seem justified.

• 4 months later...

ALL

[NOTICE]

Ok with Chapter #02 over our ranks have been sort of cut down. From the starting 9 members PiS is now down to 6 with Yash providing the 7th spot as a new addition and a friend of mine probably joining as the 8th. This still leaves space for one person. As such, PiS is looking for a new recruit eager to become a Cadet and discover brave new worlds.
Contact me via DM if you desire to involve yourselves further-! We can work on a character concept from there onward.

Also, the Combat System has been revamped. I shall be editing the changes into the OoC Combat System section shortly.

[EDIT] The changes have been made.

zetahead_by_ninjacyndaquil-dc5ik5e.png

"Is it time for vacation already, Uno? Wait, what's a vacation anyways? Sound fun!"

Hello alls

Name: Natalie Dot-Delerue (Boy/Girl/Neither)

Appearance: Short fluffy light brown hair, black eyes, slightly tan skin for being in the sun commonly. 175cm tall and medium built

Personality: She's a very polite and cheerful girl, happy to help and awesome at understanding all pokemon-related stuff. She is very intelligent and easily adapts to odd situations. Very open-minded and interested in EVERYTHING. Occasionally slightly too HYPE when meeting new people, but she mostly manages to control herself. Very protective when it comes to her friends and definitely a person you can trust in a stressful situation!

Also, she very much likes dressing fancy and putting on makeup, since she never really had a chance to do so before. Besides, first impressions DO matter, and she likes to look her best!

Backstory: Natalie was born and raised in the slums. She always wanted to become something more, so she just HAD to join the Cadet training when she could - which came at the age of sixteen. She adapted easily, and refused to allow a thing to stop her on her way to explore the remains of the space. She managed to finish her schooling in only 4-years-time and is now ready to GO OUT THERE AND SEIZE THE DAY.

Nat.PNG

Starter: Eevee

Special Skill: Defender

• 1 year later...

Name: Johhny Guitar 

Appearance: A black-haired cyborg boy whose head appears normal aside from the speakers on his cheeks which can play back any sound that Johnny has heard. Johnny has an orange and teal robotic humanoid body which greatly resembles a guitar with a teal guitar, his belly button is even a sound hole and he has a guitar neck extruding from the back of his body appearing to double as spinal support. Can detach the robot guitar torso armor from his body to use it as an actual guitar. When he is using a guitar it's revealed that Johhny has a shriveled pale body that implies that Johnny hasn't been eating for a while.

Personality: Johnny can be described as a happy cyborg who is always willing to help. Always wanting people and pokemon alike to be happy he tries his best to help defuse any problems. He tends to worry 

Backstory: After waking up on a beach in Nexus 04 with no prior memory of who he was aside from a piece a paper he was holding that read Johnny. Johnny had decided to do some walking around taking in nature around him, he encounters a Gastly that was passed out on the floor. After Johnny did the responsible thing and toss a poke ball he found in his soundhole after it was rattling around for a bit. Why did he have a Pokeball in what was basically his large belly button, Johnny wasn't sure, but he made a new friend that day in the form of Gastly. After walking around with Gastly trying to get along with him, Johnny has encountered civilization for the first time in the form of tourist's, who was panicking due to Johhny's robot body. So Johnny and Gastly were quite lonely until the two met Bimmy a music manager who at the time recently got fired by his band.
After a few conversations, Bimmy had actually started to teach Johnny how to play the guitar. Within a few days, Johnny had displayed mastery over the instrument. (well he does have it attached to his body.) about a month after that Johhny started to do concerts for people with Gastly playing the harmonica as back up. (Ghost stuff ok) but then one Johnny had to urge to do more exploring and after hearing about the other nexuses, Johnny decided to pack his things. But before he stepped out of the front door Bimmy offered a better idea instead. Join Space Aether. So after joining Space Aether doing the studies that everyone else had to go through Johnny had just barely met the requirements to past. 
Before officially starting Johnny had taken a small break to return to Nexus 04 to tell Bimmy the good news about Johnny passing. But when he returned home he couldn't find Bimmy anywhere so Johnny and Phantom went about exploring Nexus 04. Maybe he will find Bimmy or maybe he can start his first mission as a space cadet. either way, he has to find Bimmy.

Starter: Gastly (Named Phantom) (M)

Name: Greg Johnson(male)

Appearance: Tall, brown haired, and of average build.  For better or worse Greg is largely "normal" and nondescript.  Something compounded by his choice of standard and mute clothing.

Personality: Often referred to as nice, polite, or "a good kid" Greg has yet to find anyone he truly can't get along with at all.  Just enough work ethic and responsible streak to slide through Cadet school alive.

Backstory:  A denizen of Gear City where both of his parents work in management of shipyards and neither makes huge amounts of money, but between the two of the he managed to land a spot in the upper end Space Aether Academy, something many of his childhood friends didn't.

Starter: Vulpix(tropical variant)

Special Skill: Explorer

sheeto posto a gogo

Spoiler

Name: Joy (girl)

Appearance: Joy is slightly shorter than usual for a girl her age only by a few inches with a much softer appearance than most of the woman of her tribe to go along with her rather lazy behavior and her love of sweets. She has blue eyes with her hair pulled into a side pony and dyed black though leaving the tips of it pink. When not wearing the uniform (the female version with the skirt which she does wear rather loosely) she is usually wearing a white button-up blouse and light blue skirt with a pair of black leggings and black shoes.

Personality: unlike the usual women of her tribe who are usually gruff and aggressive Joy likes to laze about at home all day eating sweets and reading books about almost anything. She is rather smart when she wants to be though she usually hides it under a mask of ditziness so that people don't think she was pushy when she tries to correct them on things. She is also prone to eating a large amount of food that a girl her size shouldn't be able to eat leaving some places with drained if she and her munchlax both eat there. 

Backstory: Joy was never meant for the life in her tribe or so she always thought during her days she lived there. While the others worked she just lazed about eating food and stayed home listening to the men tell stories of there time at the Space Aether Acadamy. As she grew older something about those stories just resonated with her something about life away from what she was always expected to be something new. So she took it upon herself to actually commit effort to something as she begged and begged the elders to let her go to it as some of the men did. 

Eventually once she reached 13 they gave in and let her attend it as like some of the men did and so she joined the next group of emissaries who ventured out along with a Munchlax that took a shining to her one day as it ventured into the village one day(something everyone was probably happy about since the two of them could eat).  Well it took her a bit she eventually did pass the Cadet exam (after failing twice) and joined the ranks of the Space Aether Employee Cadets so she could have adventures like all the stories she heard.

Starter: Munchlax

Special Skill: defender 

Character toast up! 

Spoiler

Name: Jay Kierlain

Appearance: Medium size with a slightly muscular build. Has a babyish, androgynous face and wants to grow a beard to look more imposing, but doesn't actually have facial hair. Short and dirty blond hair with brown eyes, he's usually seen messing around and procrastinating. When out of uniform, he prefers his leather jacket that he refuses to acknowledge is just a cheap knock-off. Has a bandage stuck to his chin, though it's not actually covering a wound. Now the glue's gotten too old and it's actually stuck, whether Jay wants it or not.

Personality: Headstrong and enthusiastic about most things on the outside, but inwardly rather nervous. He trusts his guts most of the time and don't care to calculate too much either, but usually ends up regretting a lot of his actions. He thinks he wants to receive praise and attention, but if he actually does receive accolades he ends up becoming embarrassed. He's quick to pass on learning information and claims he wants the "practicals".

Backstory: Born in a large family of prestigious Aether Foundation officials in #00, Jay was expected to join his family members and continue the tradition. Jay tried his best to live up to the high expectations of his parents, but in every area he found, his more talented siblings would always eclipse his efforts. He remained as a child of disappointment to his stern and famously strict father, and so he attempted to adopt the persona of a delinquent, becoming rebellious and rowdy. But he never could quite muster the courage to truly rebel, even going along through the entire cadet course as per his father's command.

In the end, he developed a more carefree personality that didn't quite have as much impact, but still mischievous enough to try and bend the rules whenever he could. Despite his adamant refusal, he still secretly wants to be acknowledged by his father, but after so much time and his father suffering from an unknown degenerative disease, Jay doubts he will ever get a chance.

Starter: Torchic

Skill: Attacker

• 1 month later...

Name: Johhny Guitar 

Appearance: A black-haired cyborg boy whose head appears normal aside from the speakers on his cheeks which can playback any sound that Johnny has heard. Johnny has an orange and teal robotic humanoid body which greatly resembles a guitar with a teal guitar, his belly button is even a sound hole and he has a guitar neck extruding from the back of his body appearing to double as spinal support. Can detach the robot guitar torso armor from his body to use it as an actual guitar. When he is using a guitar it's revealed that Johhny has a shriveled pale body that implies that Johnny hasn't been eating for a while.

Personality: Before he became a cyborg Johhny was quite a resentful human being. He had a crippling illness that could kill him within 3 hours, it drove him nuts. not being able to join the other kids in their games. He was desperate to find a solution.

After he becomes a cyborg he gains a form of wanderlust, where he just wants to explore every nook and cranny for stuff to discover. He had gained a much more positive attitude towards life now that he can experience it. Thanks to modifications done to his body Johhny now enjoys the toxic fumes that poison type pokemon can produce. on the bright side, he can't die from them. 

Backstory: Johnny was a boy with a disease known as LCHAD deficiency. Meaning he needs to eat food more frequently than others. He needs to eat every 3 hours or he will die. For most of his upper-middle-class life, he had lived like this. Unable to leave his hometown without fear of dying due to lack of food, he was town bounded. He hated it, it left him rather bitter about life as a whole. He was like this for a few years until one day he met a family friend, a scientist named Daniel and his daughter Peggy, Johhny knew who Peggy was, she was one of the kids that he always saw playing games.

Daniel after talking to Johhny's father for a little bit told Johhny there was a way for Johnny to be cured of LCAHD through an experiment. Johhny knowing this would probably be the only way of getting cured jumped the gun and signed up for the experiments. The experiments were about creating a special kind of trainer who could tame pokemon using nothing more than the power of sound. similar to how a pokemon falls asleep when the move sing. So after some drunk science & surgery, Johhny's was reborn into his new cyborg body complete with detachable guitar torso. Thanks to these modifications Johnny no longer needed to eat. However, before he could reawaken in his new form something had terrible had happened to the lab, what it was Johhny had no idea he just saw the lab in ruins when he woke up. After exploring the destroyed lab for a few minutes he noticed a Pokeball with a note, that just reads.

:To Johhny, you will need this.

Johhny then looked to see what was inside the Pokeball. it was a Gastly. So armed with what he assumed was his starter pokemon, Johnny heads out to do some exploring.

Starter: Gastly (Named Phantom) (M)