Cave Under Grand Stairway

Dai Laughing

Just now, Dai Laughing said:

And another cave where the 'crystals glitter with fissures'. I have no clue what this means.

you can get field readout by destroying crystals there if you have started a new game in ep16

2 minutes ago, Dai Laughing said:

And another cave where the 'crystals glitter with fissures'. I have no clue what this means.

Ah I see. I must have that as I started in Ep 15. I still can't access that cave entrance to Citee Arc d'Astree, more exploring required I think.

51 minutes ago, Dai Laughing said:

Ah I see. I must have that as I started in Ep 15. I still can't access that cave entrance to Citee Arc d'Astree, more exploring required I think.

If you went through all the storyline of E15, you did go through that cave entrance.

9 minutes ago, David0895 said:

I found this. Is it possbile to reach? Where does it leads?

2.png

There's a whole portion of that cave that's connected to the Citee Arc d'Astree path (isolated from the parts accesible through the hole at the staircase), which you did go through during that part of the walkthrough... if you haven't, then just follow the storyline and eventually you will.

13 minutes ago, Maltor said:

There's a whole portion of that cave that's connected to the Citee Arc d'Astree path (isolated from the parts accesible through the hole at the staircase), which you did go through during that part of the walkthrough... if you haven't, then just follow the storyline and eventually you will.

That ladder you have in your screenshot was accessible via the cog to the left of the Grand Staircase. However as of Ep 16 that route is closed off. The cave on my screenshot I'm pretty sure has only appeared in Ep 16, so I assume it is now the way into Arc d'astrae. But I can find no way to get to it.

1 minute ago, Dai Laughing said:

That ladder you have in your screenshot was accessible via the cog to the left of the Grand Staircase. However as of Ep 16 that route is closed off. The cave on my screenshot I'm pretty sure has only appeared in Ep 16, so I assume it is now the way into Arc d'astrae. But I can find no way to get to it.

Nope... that cave is in fact part of the original path to Citee Arc d'Astree and was on E15, and is connected to the cog (as you stated) and the ladder of your 2nd screenshot.

As of E16, after you beat Ciel and Fly back to the city, you can't get to Citee Arc d'Astree at all (you can still see the path in the cave under the staircase, though).

6 minutes ago, Maltor said:

Nope... that cave is in fact part of the original path to Citee Arc d'Astree and was on E15, and is connected to the cog (as you stated) and the ladder of your 2nd screenshot.

As of E16, after you beat Ciel and Fly back to the city, you can't get to Citee Arc d'Astree at all (you can still see the path in the cave under the staircase, though).

Thanks, I must have forgotten the layout. I was hoping this was a new path to explore.