SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

Hi, i found an other "bug" using this mod.

The (old) Snubull event infront of the Grand Hall was changed to a new Pokemon and using this mod its still Snubull. I double checked it to see if it is a matter of your starter but without mod i get the new Pokemon with every starter but with the mod its Snubull.

1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

(Without mod, too) There is a chance to receive either pokemon. I asked for another reason a question concerning this specific event and the answer from staff i got, was this; coupled with "you get the other one at a later point in game".

So i can get both pokemon even if i get only 1 from the event? Then never mind my fals "bug report", just wondered why i got consistent events even if i tried 4-6 starters with and without mod.

Hi! I tried out this mod, but it's been giving me some problems. I've repeated the process twice now to see if I did something wrong the first time, but it's occurred both times.

I downloaded the mod according to the instructions and opened up Reborn; it worked fine. I changed the weather successfully and performed some events I needed. However, I found that opponent Pokémon were acting weird. In certain areas (like Jasper Ward), the wild Pokémon were not attacking at all -- it literally just skipped their turn every time it came up, meaning I was able to mow down Lv19s with my Lv15 Vanillite with no opposition whatsoever. With Trainer's Pokémon, some of them did this same thing, but others always used Breakneck Blitz (!) their first turn. I'm pretty sure Z-moves shouldn't be available before the third Gym. When I went to return the old Scripts.rxdata file and turn off these unwanted effects, which I had saved elsewhere on the computer, the game gave me these error messages and wouldn't let me get past file selection.

As soon as the game opens

Past the title screen, twice

After the above message

I was able to get my original file back by installing a fresh version of Reborn and deleting all my save data from after I installed the mod. But that also means I lost my Vanillite, and I'd really like to keep it while maintaining the rest of the intended Reborn experience (that is to say, not having random Growlithes try to Breakneck Blitz me).

Help?

EDIT: I am a fool. I was trying to use the Episode 17 release when I'm still back on Episode 16. I'm gonna try it with the right version now and update with results.

Edited by Giratina

3 minutes ago, Giratina said:

Hi! I tried out this mod, but it's been giving me some problems. I've repeated the process twice now to see if I did something wrong the first time, but it's occurred both times.

I downloaded the mod according to the instructions and opened up Reborn; it worked fine. I changed the weather successfully and performed some events I needed. However, I found that opponent Pokémon were acting weird. In certain areas (like Jasper Ward), the wild Pokémon were not attacking at all -- it literally just skipped their turn every time it came up, meaning I was able to mow down Lv19s with my Lv15 Vanillite with no opposition whatsoever. With Trainer's Pokémon, some of them did this same thing, but others always used Breakneck Blitz (!) their first turn. I'm pretty sure Z-moves shouldn't be available before the third Gym. When I went to return the old Scripts.rxdata file and turn off these unwanted effects, which I had saved elsewhere on the computer, the game gave me these error messages and wouldn't let me get past file selection.

As soon as the game opens

Past the title screen, twice

After the above message

I was able to get my original file back by installing a fresh version of Reborn and deleting all my save data from after I installed the mod. But that also means I lost my Vanillite, and I'd really like to keep it while maintaining the rest of the intended Reborn experience (that is to say, not having random Growlithes try to Breakneck Blitz me).

Help?

I'm doing a fresh run for E17

Spoiler

(currently looking for Cain on Azurine island)

and haven't found any of those issues... can you please send me the bugged savegame, or at least give a step-by-step explanation of how you got them?

(These errors seem to relate to a problem with savegame loading, but I need to investigate further to track them down.)

Also, what operating system are you on and did you perchance install E17 inside or on top of E16?

P.S. If you want, I might be able to restore your Vanillite (either directly from the bugged savegame or by recreating it anew from a description).

1 minute ago, Giratina said:

Yeah, I installed the 17 version of the mod on top of 16. I just went back and tried the 16 version, and Pokémon are behaving normally. That's all it was. n_n; Sorry!

Don't worry, you're not the first one having this kind of issue... it might actually be a good idea to write something about it in the first post. :P

15 hours ago, Gashimon said:

Hey everyone,

I tried clicking the google drive link in the very first OP post but it's giving me a page error of "Cannot reach the page" Any assistance?

The link seems to be fine, please try again.

1 hour ago, Yellowspaghetti said:

How do I make another reborn save file so I can use the shared pc? o: 

Use the save manager or manually copy your saved game to another folder and start a new game.

Also, if you're using the "UnrealTime" component I snuck in last night please redownload the mod, since there was a bug I just found and fixed.

Edited by Waynolt

Thanks for the good mod, you're a livesafer.

I have a request or question if you don't mind.

About UnrealTime mod, can you also make day/night toggle or switch for the mod like weather on pokegear? Set time or clock for the mod also a good idea I think.

6 hours ago, DSanHao said:

Thanks for the good mod, you're a livesafer.

I have a request or question if you don't mind.

About UnrealTime mod, can you also make day/night toggle or switch for the mod like weather on pokegear? Set time or clock for the mod also a good idea I think.

If you are also using the SetWeather component (and redownloaded the mod after the last fix), then the Weather menu in the pokegear should also have the option to change hour and weekday. :P

Edited by Waynolt
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DSanHao said:

OMG, thank you so much! you're the best! :D

Wait wait wait!

Just fixed another bug (a crash at night) in UnrealTime... uploaded v6.

(I caused this one with the last fix :( )

Edited by Waynolt

6 hours ago, MegaTributo said:

I am having a problem installing the mod and using it to change weather. I copied the "Scripts.rxdata" and the "Mods" folder to "Data" folder, but the new option doesn't appear in the Pokegear. 

Which operating system are you using?
Did you perchance install E17 inside or on top of E16?

7 hours ago, MegaTributo said:

Actually I just started playing Reborn with the release of E17, so I didn't have the file of E16.

Then, welcome to Reborn!

Please try this Scripts.rxdata: when you start the game, it will tell you where is it looking for the mods and how many did it find.

Is the Mods path correct and how many did it find?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ANwdzqSPY_kXg2T8ZNt7X8t2MMHlraPc

Also, did you perchance install E17 in Program Files?

16 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Then, welcome to Reborn!

Please try this Scripts.rxdata: when you start the game, it will tell you where is it looking for the mods and how many did it find.

Is the Mods path correct and how many did it find?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ANwdzqSPY_kXg2T8ZNt7X8t2MMHlraPc

Also, did you perchance install E17 in Program Files?

Well, with the new Scripts.rxdata file, when the game starts it shows that 0 mods were encountered (and the Mods path ir correct). And no, I didn't install E17 in Program Files. I don't know what possibly could I be doing wrong! 

EDIT: now I moved the game to Program Files and it worked! Haha, didn't know it was necessary! Anyway, thank you so much for your help!

Edited by MegaTributo

8 minutes ago, MegaTributo said:

EDIT: now I moved the game to Program Files and it worked! Haha, didn't know it was necessary! Anyway, thank you so much for your help!

It wasn't necessary (in fact I was thinking that it would actually cause this problem on win10), but since it works it should be fine anyway XD

Edited by Waynolt

Just so you know: it seems that the reason why some users can't load the mod files is that Dir.pwd doesn't properly handle accented file paths (i.e. "Pokemon" is ok, "Pokémon" is not) :o

Should be fixed now; there's no need to redownload the mod if it works for you.

Hey

I really like this mod. One question though, you know how you can do the shared pc thing, and pick whatever starter you want?

Well I was wondering if any pokemon in the shared pc would count in the pokedex and so on. Like say youve caught it, seen it etc?

I'm wanna do a do-over so I have all the (original) starters. And wanted to know if it would count in the Pokedex/Pokemon count when withdrawn from Shared PC.