SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

Um I'm sorry if i sound dumb, but i put my pokemon(shiny collection) in the last box and use the shared PC.When I went back to move shiny pokemon into it, all of my pokemon disappeared, is there a fix to this?

I've managed to recovered 4 of my pokemon because i have an old save file but still missing about 4/5

6 hours ago, Arararagi Koyomi said:

Um I'm sorry if i sound dumb, but i put my pokemon(shiny collection) in the last box and use the shared PC.When I went back to move shiny pokemon into it, all of my pokemon disappeared, is there a fix to this?

What actions did you do exactly, and in what order?

(The missing mons can be "debugged" back in if you want, if they cannot be recovered otherwise)

Before i use the mod, I put my shiny box in the last box, and when I start using the mod, the pokemon in my shiny box are missing, I didn't notice it until i found some more shiny and want to put them into the shiny box.

Do you need to know the missing pokemon to get it back?

If so it's: Girafarig, Zebstrika

and i think i either forgot or that's all

Game.rxdata

51 minutes ago, Arararagi Koyomi said:

Do you need to know the missing pokemon to get it back?

If so it's: Girafarig, Zebstrika

Game.rxdata

Please note that these are not the same as yours: they were spawned as a replacement, since I doubt the ones you originally had can be recovered.

51 minutes ago, Arararagi Koyomi said:

Before i use the mod, I put my shiny box in the last box, and when I start using the mod, the pokemon in my shiny box are missing, I didn't notice it until i found some more shiny and want to put them into the shiny box.

Did you update or downgrade from or to a previous episode of Reborn shortly before or after trying to use the mod?
Were you using any other version of SharedPC before, or did you for any reason already have a "SharedPC.rxdata" file in your savegame folder?

Edit:  FIXED

Following the steps you've laid out before, and having done this before with 16, I was looking forward to seeing what improvements you've made in 17.  I redownloaded the game, then your mods.  The Scripts.rxdata included in the download is non-functioning, resulting in the error below.  I only removed the itemban module, none others.  Switching back to the original Scripts.rxdata fixes the problem, but that leaves me without mods.

---------------------------
Pokemon Reborn
Critical Error C0000005 at address 10036CC2
OK   

Edit:  Leaving the above posted in case someone else has the same issue.  I restarted the process, and somewhere along the lines, ended up changing the format of the Mods folder downloaded in the link while putting it in place in my Reborn/Data folder.

Lesson learned: double check everything.

4 hours ago, Arararagi Koyomi said:

oh yeah speaking of it i do have one(sharedpc.rxdata).... == but thx anyway 

No, I meant if you had one when you installed the mods... you see, the mod is set to only overwrite the last box if the file "sharedpc.rxdata" exists, else it just creates one copying the contents of your last box.
For this reason, the problem you had should only happen if, for some reason, you happen to already have an empty "sharedpc.rxdata" file when you first install the mod.

Another possibility is that the number of the last box changed between two savegames, which is an even more specific occurrence (since it requires switching between two different episodes of the game that happen to have a different number of max boxes in the PC)

5 hours ago, Cakebird said:

Lesson learned: double check everything.

Because "everybody everything lies". XD

The sharedpc.rxdata was inside the pokemon reborn save file folder with the other save 

the truth is that I originally play pokemon reborn on my laptop but i switch to my pc so i need to copy the save folder and i had the mod installed on my laptop and i only think of installing this mod back recently so when i paste it in my pc's saved folder it was inside the last folder but i do not have the mod install so i guess it doesn't work  but after i install the mod, they disappear.So yeah it's my fault for being careless

2 hours ago, Arararagi Koyomi said:

So yeah it's my fault for being careless

Well, not really, since you couldn't have known it would happen, but at least now we know how it happened. So... #worth, I guess?
Anyway, have fun with the game!

12 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Well, not really, since you couldn't have known it would happen, but at least now we know how it happened. So... #worth, I guess?
Anyway, have fun with the game!

Hello friend 😉

Can you have apply mod with pokemon fullmoon version 9.3.3?

4 hours ago, Peter An said:

Hello friend 😉

Can you have apply mod with pokemon fullmoon version 9.3.3?

"Can", yes.
"Will", on the other hand, is a completely different matter... you see, maintaining mods that I (mostly) currently use for a game I'm still playing isn't a big problem (because I'd be doing that anyway), but porting them to a different game that I'm not playing is.

I'm willing to help someone else make a port for that different game, but testing and actual maintenance would then be up to that "someone else".
For example, this modpack does have a Rejuvenation version only because @DreamblitzX made it; I only helped fix the most glaring issues.

By the way: it *is* possible that this modpack will work in Fullmoon without making a port for it, but only if the game's scripts are the exact same as Reborn's or Rejuvenation's (and even then the ChooseStarter component wouldn't work anyway, because it needs to know where exactly the starter selection room is)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Waynolt said:

"Can", yes.
"Will", on the other hand, is a completely different matter... you see, maintaining mods that I (mostly) currently use for a game I'm still playing isn't a big problem (because I'd be doing that anyway), but porting them to a different game that I'm not playing is.

I'm willing to help someone else make a port for that different game, but testing and actual maintenance would then be up to that "someone else".
For example, this modpack does have a Rejuvenation version only because @DreamblitzX made it; I only helped fix the most glaring issues.

By the way: it *is* possible that this modpack will work in Fullmoon without making a port for it, but only if the game's scripts are the exact same as Reborn's or Rejuvenation's (and even then the ChooseStarter component wouldn't work anyway, because it needs to know where exactly the starter selection room is)

Yub

I'm test mod with pokemon fullmoon working any mods, but i like it mod "NoTMXNeeded" not working in pokemon fullmoon 😞

33 minutes ago, Peter An said:

Yub

I'm test mod with pokemon fullmoon working any mods, but i like it mod "NoTMXNeeded" not working in pokemon fullmoon 😞

If you would send me the "Scripts.rxdata" file from Fullmoon then I could try to apply the required changes to "NoTMXNeeded"... it would just be a script edit though, so you'd have to try it and see if it works correctly.

Excuse me, but by chance could you see if you could insert the sandbox mode mod into this modpack? I've tried getting it to work, but i've been sitting here for 3 days working on it, and still can't get the mod alone to work... If you could it would be a MAJOR help.

7 hours ago, BirBxYoshi said:

Excuse me, but by chance could you see if you could insert the sandbox mode mod into this modpack? I've tried getting it to work, but i've been sitting here for 3 days working on it, and still can't get the mod alone to work... If you could it would be a MAJOR help.

As far as I know the Sandbox doesn't actually change much of the original game (it just adds areas and maybe a few script functions of its own), thus it should actually be quite compatible with this modpack... have you tried simply adding the line

Dir["./Data/Mods/*.rb"].each {|file| load File.expand_path(file) }

at the start of the Main script inside of Sandbox's own "Scripts.rxdata" file?

36 minutes ago, BirBxYoshi said:

I attempted to do so, but the script wouldn't load. I'm guessing since the only way i've ever gotten to actually download it is as a .rar file... Would that be a problem?

Assuming that you're talking about the Sandbox, then this is a problem only if you didn't extract it (.rar files are compressed archives, and can't be used as they are).
I'd suggest using 7zip in order to extract the contents (it's a pretty useful and versatile tool).

After you've extracted the archive, amongst the extracted files you should find a Data folder, and inside of the Data folder you'll find the file Scripts.rxdata.

If you don't know how to add that line to Scripts.rxdata then please send me that file (you can upload the extracted Scripts.rxdata to https://www.sendspace.com/).
(Or maybe you could use the file @DDriggs00 edited, if he wants to upload it - but first, you need to get the unmodified Sandbox to work.)

• 4 weeks later...