SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Waynolt said:

At the moment it costs 10 per hit (20 for the hammer) (cumulative: 1st extra hit is 10, 2nd is 20, etc)

Wouldn't be complicated at all - though I'm unsure if that's better.
Mmm... what about party HP instead? If you have unfainted Rock or Ground types, then each extra hit costs them some HP (as if they were personally holding the wall up while you finish).

The money sounds like it's nicely convenient and balanced to still be worthwhile, even if it doesn't really make much sense directly. 

the other methods are more flavorful, but are really just more annoying roundabout ways of doing it with money, So I'd say for the first version at least, money sounds good.  

It does seem like it would be very easy to not notice the cost though, so maybe if you go over the standard mining limit there could be an extra line of text when you finish digging to say "Cost of extra supplies: $###"

2 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

It does seem like it would be very easy to not notice the cost though, so maybe if you go over the standard mining limit there could be an extra line of text when you finish digging to say "Cost of extra supplies: $###"

There already is - when the wall should have collapsed, it displays a text stating how much the last hit costed and how much money you still have. :P
(I had uploaded it immediately btw ;) )

Hello, I'm not really good when it comes to stuff like this. Can someone tell me step by step how to do this? You know, which screenshots or videos. I tried to watch Lostelle's video but that video was made before EP. 17 came out.

1 hour ago, Bella The Half Saiyan said:

Hello, I'm not really good when it comes to stuff like this. Can someone tell me step by step how to do this? You know, which screenshots or videos. I tried to watch Lostelle's video but that video was made before EP. 17 came out.

You can find a detailed step-by-step explanation here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27999-pr-mod-menu/&page=6&tab=comments#comment-726191

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf of Shadows said:

Um...what do all the mods do? To be honest I just came for the Weather, Shared PC, and TMX Mods.

It's explained here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24930-swm-modular-modpack-e171/&do=findComment&comment=610911

The same explanation is also in the file "Readme.pdf" included in the same archive as the mods.

5 hours ago, Luligod said:

hi for some reason when i use the mods i get this message. do u know what is the problem and how to solve it?

That's a little vague...
When does it happen exactly? When you start a new game? When you load a game? When you save? When you start a battle? Elsewhere?

Which mods are you using?

Which version of the modpack?

Which episode of Reborn?

2 hours ago, Waynolt said:

That's a little vague...
When does it happen exactly? When you start a new game? When you load a game? When you save? When you start a battle? Elsewhere?

Which mods are you using?

Which version of the modpack?

Which episode of Reborn?

yeah sorry im in v17. and i think is shared oc the problem but i really wanted to have it, idk if u want me to give u the save or not. i think is the last version of the modpack

and the only one i dont have cos i didnt needed was the mining mod.

1 hour ago, Luligod said:

yeah sorry im in v17. and i think is shared oc the problem but i really wanted to have it, idk if u want me to give u the save or not. i think is the last version of the modpack

and the only one i dont have cos i didnt needed was the mining mod.

Could you please update to the latest version of the modpack (just to be sure)?
Then, if the problem is still happening, please try if deleting SharedPC fixes it.
Also yes, the savegame might help.

13 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Could you please update to the latest version of the modpack (just to be sure)?
Then, if the problem is still happening, please try if deleting SharedPC fixes it.
Also yes, the savegame might help.

yes, i just download the lastest version and still the same and if i delete the sharedpc it works but i wanted to use it.

Game.rxdata and it happens when i want to load a game. but when i start a new one it works fine

3 hours ago, Luligod said:

yes, i just download the lastest version and still the same and if i delete the sharedpc it works but i wanted to use it.

Game.rxdata and it happens when i want to load a game. but when i start a new one it works fine

Your savegame works fine for me with the SharedPC mod.

Please try doing all of the following, in this order:
load the savegame without the SharedPC mod,
then save,
then delete the file SharedPC.rxdata from your saved games folder (if you have it).

Last, try if installing the SharedPC mod again keeps giving out that error.

53 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Your savegame works fine for me with the SharedPC mod.

Please try doing all of the following, in this order:
load the savegame without the SharedPC mod,
then save,
then delete the file SharedPC.rxdata from your saved games folder (if you have it).

Last, try if installing the SharedPC mod again keeps giving out that error.

it works now, thanks :)

18 hours ago, Jatunis said:

Just ouuta curiosity i don't see the "NoTMXNeeded" code in the folder, was really hoping to not have to teach dive just to battler amaria,  idk if I'm missin somethin here , plz help!

The mod file in the folder is named "ChooseStarter-NoTMXNeeded.rb"

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Peter An said:

Can you have update mod in version reborn 17.2?

The current version of the game (the one dated December 24th 2017) is version 17.1; afaik there is no version 17.2

6 minutes ago, Peter An said:

That's not 17.2, it's 17.0.2 - so an older version than the current 17.1. To be precise, 17.0.2 was the community exclusive pre-release. 17.1 fixed several bugs from that, some of them game breaking, so you'll have to update.

For future reference, the version you can find under Pokémon Reborn -> Downloads is always the newest full and stable release, so you can't go wrong with that (unless you want to play a test version). 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, TeamPlayerSwampert said:

Has anyone else had the problem where attempting to use Fly after beating Ciel prompts this message: (see image)

That's strange... you see, the mod doesn't change the badge check: it just makes the game believe that every mon in your party knows every HM move you have a machine for.

If you could please post your savegame here, then I could try to investigate the issue further.

P.S. The debug mode is not a feature; it is a powerful developement tool that you're never supposed to use or need during normal gameplay.

@Waynolt I was able to fix my issue by implementing your mods to a reborn folder without the follower pokemon mod, so I am ok now.

Whatever issues that I might have had were most likely due to the compatibility file for follower pokemon, because as soon as I implemented your mods to a regular Reborn folder, Fly works perfectly as before.

Also, I am fully aware to not casually use Debug, I only noticed the warp feature when I checked to see if the game recognized my badge from Ciel when I struggled to use Fly.

Anyways, thank you for your amazing mod! Looking forward to the E18 edition when the time comes.

3 hours ago, TeamPlayerSwampert said:

Whatever issues that I might have had were most likely due to the compatibility file for follower pokemon, because as soon as I implemented your mods to a regular Reborn folder, Fly works perfectly as before.

I can confirm they are due to the compatibility file: there was a bug that caused the script to check for the wrong badge.

It should be fixed now in the compatiblity patch, but please note that the Follower mod is a quite extensive one, so it is very much possible that this change might cause other unforeseen bugs.

• Like 1