The Return of the Auth Changes

mde2001

Thank you for all that you've done Jeri and Tacos. Both of you guys put alot of time and effort into what you did here and I'm sure everyone here appreciates that.

Also, congrats on the promotions Zumi and Njab and the new addition Xiri. Well-deserved for all of you guys.

• Upvote 1

Awwrh, I was so ready to give everyone a cheery congrats for their promotions, but... damn. Jeri leaving the team? I can't pretend I'm not sad to hear that. With the exception of Dan, Jeri was easily the auth I've felt the most comfortable about. Even if I can't claim to ever have had a lot of conversation with him, I've only ever found him to be a positive influence on the server; he did his job well, and never failed to seem approachable about issues.

Thanks for everything you've done for us, man! You do deserve your retirement, even if it's going to be a pretty weird feeling to get used to this change.

...That said, I do wanna congratulate everyone on their promotions/appointments. They're all great choices for their new positions, and I wish them the best of luck putting up with us some more. ~

Edited by ZEL
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mde2001 said:

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since we had a change in the auth team, but I'm here today to let all of you know about some hardworking community members who have earnt themselves a promotion!

First off we have @Xiri, who will be joining our team as a server moderator. Anyone who has spent any amount of time with Xiri would know how cool headed, capable and talented he is and I have no doubt he'll make a fine addition to our server moderating team. He's led the victorious Atlantis Nation to victory in pokenations and is an integral part of the Redemption League staff already, so he is an experienced leader who will set a great example for all who frequent the server. 

Took yall six months at least to spend any amount of time with the guy. ;) For a position of need, too!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm pleased to have been given the privilege twice to work with such an excellent group of people.  I can't truly express how wonderful my experience on the auth team has been.  I am forever grateful for the opportunity and experience to work for the good of this community.  As for the community, thank you very much for being patient with me even when I made my mistakes.  You all are fantastic and serving to help you all was truly a pleasure.  Unfortunately, in my current situation, I don't see myself being able to perform the task required of a mod as well I previously have, and as a result, I have decided to step down.  I'll still do my best to positively contribute to the community when I have time.  Thank you all for your patience and wonderful acceptance once again.

I'd like to also congratulate the three receiving their new positions.  I'm sure you all will do fantastically!

• Upvote 5