[IC] TotMV:G2: Throne Hall (Travel Phase)

Chevaleresse

Empi just stares at Masako as if she'd said she was Theodore Roosevelt just come back from having a drug-fuelled orgy with Pennywise and Cleopatra.

".....okay, i have to ask. What kind of carnival is your world like? I thought shit got crazy with succubi sorority parties, but invading the Moon?"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitsurugi... well, the expression was only faintly displeased, but it was the closest the goddess had ever come to making a face. "If you knew the denizens of the moon, you would instead be wondering why such invasions do not happen more often." She glanced in the direction of Iowa. Was carrying a dictionary with oneself a common practice? "I do not believe the outside world has successfully colonized the moon, however; else they would have made even more of a nuisance of themselves." Mitsurugi had to stop herself from sighing. Complaining about the Lunarians was a common pastime, and perfectly valid as a distraction, but all this discussion of Gensokyo was making her feel so many complicated things. Her gaze wasn't quite focused on Iowa, as she drifted off into her thoughts.

"We invaded the moon?  There's someone living on the moon?  I don't have any anti-aircraft guns.  No doubt we triumphed over the space creatures.  Er, you wouldn't happen to know why we invaded the moon?  Last I knew, there was far more accessable land left without leaving the planet," Iowa asks, concerned, "I do hope we were attacked first this time...  Not that I wish American citizens to die, but we haven't had a great track record of shooting second."

"......if I'm right in assuming, it was less 'invading' and more 'sending a guy up there to prove America had a larger dick than the Russians, plant a flag there and coin one of the most famous phrases of the century'. Although again, considering that this is news to me, I'm sure good ol' Neil Armstrong had a few things to discuss with the moon people."

"Dunno anything about all that," Masako added, after a moment's consideration.  "I think she just said it was something to do with defending communism, whatever that's supposed to be.  It didn't seem all that important."

The tengu shrugged.  "Either way, the Lunarians are still up there, so whatever they did didn't really work.  Though they DID probably deserve whatever the humans tried to do."

Edited by Lucky Lulu

"Defend?" Mitsurugi was about to continue a response when she heard a vaguely familiar voice shouting from somewhere else in the castle. Something about godly power? If they needed that, there were at least two people they could just ask. . . And, if she was placing the voice correctly, this was probably going to result in a mess that needed cleaning up sooner rather than later. She suppressed a sigh - at least it was a distraction from this continued talk of home. "That shouting bears investigation, if you'll excuse me for a moment."

Mitsurugi heads to the Ballroom.

"Of course we have larger dicks than the Russians.  Hell, I'm fairly sure I have a larger dick than the Russians, and I don't think I have one of those," Iowa scoffs, "I honestly couldn't tell you what communism is, but I don't recall it being anywhere in the constitution.  Perhaps you are mistaken?  I am reasonably sure you do not live in America, after all."

Iowa has been recruited for a subplot!