[IC] TotMV:G2: The Ballroom (Travel Phase)

Chevaleresse

Lexiel withdraws her jab, clearly a feint, and abruptly shifts into a far more stable and practiced-looking stance.  Andre has just enough time to process that she's been sandbagging him - hard - before she puts his arm into a lock and slams him face first into the floor.  He knows from his extensive brawling experience that getting out of a hold like this isn't a matter of being stronger or not; the human body simply can't bend the right ways to escape.  "So, you going to take me seriously now?" Lexiel asks from somewhere on his back, "Or are you gonna be adding a lot of dirt to your diet?"

"If you wanted to be taken seriously you shouldn't have opened up looking like an ameture. But yes, if you would be so kind as to let me up I'll fight you properly."

Andre gives a few token struggles as he speaks, his muscles rippling with what is simply too much power for the average human. It's almost, how do you say, magical?

Lexiel lets him up and resumes her position across from Andre, this time in a relaxed and balanced guard.  She still doesn't look like someone who practices daily, but a lot more formidable than before.

Andre gets up and stretches out once again as he turns to face his opponent. With a sinister cracking of his neck, he speaks.

"As they say back in the mines "Come at me bro"!"

Andre doesn't stop to consider how fucking awkward it is for the writer to properly punctuate it because he's a stupid asshole.

" Eon, should we be letting them duke it out while the cute thing on your tail takes a nap and we are traveling through space and time? " Kenta asks watching the fight unsure as to what the hell even made this thing happen but theres a dragon and a cute girl napping and it just seems weirdly out of place to have people trying to fight while someone is sleeping. 

"Hmm, I'm personally indifferent to their antics all things considered. That being said, I'd rather they didn't wake the girl if at all possible," he answered, taking a glance at the sleeping Hiroki. "As for the traveling detail, I doubt them sparring will affect much provided they don't break the room apart. If things get too out of hand, I'll see about dealing with it."

Lexiel drops into a low guard and moves toward Andre with surprising speed, considering that what she's doing appears to be half combat roll and half break-dancing routine.  As she gets within range, she pushes up into a handstand, feints left, and then attempts to bring her right foot crashing down into his head.

Kenta turns so he's laying down and he looks at the ceiling," What are your goals Eon?"  Kenta is tracing patterns with his eyes, he has no intrest in the sparing match as long as it stays a safe distance from the sleeping girl and the Dragon reading a book.( At home he would have easily been pestering his roommate who could never seem to figure out what the hell was happening or who was talking or why on earth Kenta refused to wear clothes when he went to sleep.) More than anything the pattern kept him busy so he didn't jump out of his skin or act like an ass when it wasn't nessicary 

Edited by Amoris Verienium

"Goals eh? Hard to say really. If I can claim to have a goal, it would likely be gathering knowledge of all sorts. I find that its one of the few things that holds for millennia if properly kept. Directly ruling over places leads to far more trouble than its worth from what I've seen, and being an observer is much more interesting to me. Seeing civilizations rise, fall, and reform tend to be rather amusing to me because they never seem to do it the same way twice most of the times. I say most, because there are some that keep making the same mistakes. But most of those races died off quite some time ago," Eon says, thinking about many of the worlds he used to frequent.

Hiroki peeks at the man sitting next to her and at the sparring match, one eye. Everything was so strange today. . . There wasn't a good chance of her sleeping given a quiet room and a nice bed, let alone in a room where two people were sparring while she was on top of a space dragon and pretending that her cloak served well as a blanket. The fact that the space dragon seemed to have the most normal personality of them all was the most bizarre thing out of it all. . .

"Oh, I'm fully capable of fighting back if the need arises. Though I'm not fully sure if my role can be described as a storyteller. Perhaps a librarian is a better fit, though who's to say. Still though, its good for me to record past events to learn from what others have done. It gives me a frame of reference for later events. It also helps to make sure I don't fall into the same traps as others of my kind did, but most of those incidents were caused by arrogance the likes of which I can't in good conscience claim to be advisable," Eon remarks, recalling many of the ways that some of his kind were taken under control. He then notices Hiroki taking a brief glance around the area.

"Did the sparring session wake you?" he asked Hiroki.

I was hoping no one would notice. . . "I never fell asleep. It's, um, noisy in here." And not in the good way, she mentally added. The presence of sound wasn't the issue, not strictly; but there were too many people around, too many strangers to have to prove herself to, too many to assume that she would just be a hindrance. 

9 hours ago, Zoe_Walker said:

Lexiel drops into a low guard and moves toward Andre with surprising speed, considering that what she's doing appears to be half combat roll and half break-dancing routine.  As she gets within range, she pushes up into a handstand, feints left, and then attempts to bring her right foot crashing down into his head.

Andre has no time for silly games like feinting. He does have time to bring an arm up to block the strike coming from above and return the favor with a quick jab to Lexiel's belly. Really, that's not the area he wanted to hit but he's so big he'd have to drop down to hit much else, and seeing as there was a foot headed for his melon faster than he could drop to the ground, he wasn't in much of a position to complain about what chances he got.

Lexiel sees the punch coming, and winces at the hit.  Even a light blow from somebody as big as Andre is a strong attack.  But she rolls with it and comes up on her feet, fist headed for his jaw.