Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

"Something unseeable is in the way"

DarkMasterKendall

Question

So I was re-exploring some areas after beating the last leader available and I find myself in a cave in Rhodochrine Jungle where I can see a Treecko and a TM, but there is "Something unseeable on the way". Being a Kecleon or not, I'm gonna need a silph, devon or whatever company scope. Is that just a tease and its going to be ep17 stuff or another long sidequest just to get a pretty good pokemon(If that's the case I would like to know where the scope is). Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

A Kecleon is in the way. You can get the Devon Scope from the Devon Corp, then give it to the lady in Silph Co. All of this is accessible in E16.

Spoiler

The Devon Scope can be found at the top of Devon Corp (the floor in which you stepped on a tile and got electrocuted until you literally fainted).
Also be prepared when you reveal the Kecleon inside that cave. You are in for a...pleasant surprise.

Just now, Farnsworth said:

A Kecleon is in the way. You can get the Devon Scope from the Devon Corp, then give it to the lady in Silph Co. All of this is accessible in E16.

Just now, Alextron said:

Hide contents

The Devon Scope can be found at the top of Devon Corp (the floor in which you stepped on a tile and got electrocuted until you literally fainted).
Also be prepared when you reveal the Kecleon inside that cave. You are in for a...pleasant surprise.

Thanks for you both, Just did the quest, And boy that wasn't pleasant at all

Um... What lady in Silph Co.? The only person in the building was the receptionist who only offered me an application (for that quest I already finished)

Edit: Nvm. I had to interact with at least one Kecleon to trigger the scene where the tech leady appears

Edited by Stryker Gryphus