Favorite Anime?

Bafted

I like some of the classics, like TTGL, FMA: Brotherhood, and Cowboy Bebop.

I favor action-heavy anime, but long-running shonen series like One Piece and Naruto are so slow-paced that it doesn't feel right at all. Like, each fight in one piece is essentially its own sub-arc. 

Edited by doombotmecha

My current top 3 is Eureka Seven (definite current #1), Code Geass, and Zeta Gundam.

Other tops include: Gundam X, Evangelion, FMA (both), Kill la Kill, and Steins;Gate.  I might put Kemono Friends on here if I somehow continue to sustain a good level of interest in it.

Edited by seki108

On 1/23/2017 at 9:04 AM, Bafted said:

What are your guys' favorite animes? Mine is either Your Lie in April or No Game No Life.

I HIGHLY suggest you go take a look at my interests so you can understand why i chose to ask this of you verses tell you my favorites   and nice to see representing the home state 

Black Lagoon, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou(Daily life of High school boys), Durarara!!, Yugioh 5D's, Soul Eater, Psycho-Pass, Project K, Tonari no Seki-kun and um... Naruto(not the filler though)...

But Project K is my favorite. So many vivid colours.

Edited by Sir Tman

• 3 weeks later...