Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Heart scales

QualityGamingYT

Question

8 answers to this question

Probably the easiest way is to go fish with a good rod in the Tanzan Cove(with the hidden house and stuff). Get a pokemon with Thief, and use that when you fish up a Luvdisc. They have a 50% chance to have a heart scale. If they have one, he puts it in your pokemon's item slot after using thief. Then get the item from your inventory, and repeat for infinte heart scales. My choice would be a keckleon, since they are quite strong, and you can get one nearby. He learned thief at lvl 1, so you can give it to him with 1 heart scale, or use a TM to get it on him.

Just now, JoJoDeath said:

Probably the easiest way is to go fish with a good rod in the Tanzan Cove(with the hidden house and stuff). Get a pokemon with Thief, and use that when you fish up a Luvdisc. They have a 50% chance to have a heart scale. If they have one, he puts it in your pokemon's item slot after using thief. Then get the item from your inventory, and repeat for infinte heart scales. My choice would be a keckleon, since they are quite strong, and you can get one nearby. He learned thief at lvl 1, so you can give it to him with 1 heart scale, or use a TM to get it on him.

But i think Ame reduced the chance of finding heart scales to 5%-20% or something but thank you for telling me that.

37 minutes ago, QualityGamingYT said:

But i think Ame reduced the chance of finding heart scales to 5%-20% or something but thank you for telling me that.

I tried it in ep 16 lately, and it still works almost all the time. It's probably the easiest way to obtain them, and the chances of finding the heart scales are still quite high. After fishing like 10 or so, I got 7 heart scales. It might have been luck, but it was still quite decent. If you ever need them, this is the most sureway to get them

49 minutes ago, QualityGamingYT said:

You can increase the chances by having a  pokemon with Compound Eyes in the first place of your party

Actually the easiest way is to have that mon fainted in the first slot and in the second a mon with Frisk and thief :D 

Edited by luis

1 hour ago, JoJoDeath said:

I tried it in ep 16 lately, and it still works almost all the time. It's probably the easiest way to obtain them, and the chances of finding the heart scales are still quite high. After fishing like 10 or so, I got 7 heart scales. It might have been luck, but it was still quite decent. If you ever need them, this is the most sureway to get them

Yeah i caught 2 luv discs with love balls and both of them had heart scales.

52 minutes ago, luis said:

You can increase the chances by having a  pokemon with Compound Eyes in the first place of your party

Actually the easiest way is to have that mon fainted in the first slot and in the second a mon with Frisk and thief :D