+Rule, +Affiliate

Amethyst

• Administrators

The server is back online. I apologize to those who missed it for the inconvenience and to those who wanted it to stay down for reviving it.

But, that's no reason to take the server away from others.

I know there's a lot of chaos right now, for no real reason. I haven't quite figured out how to resolve everything, but there will be some policy changes, and there will be stricter enforcement.

[bitchmode]If that enforcement is a problem for you, you're free to leave. Sorry, but that's the way it goes.[/bitchmode]

That said it is regrettable to see Kitty leave again. And anyone else who might. I would prefer to find ways to arrange things so that everyone is comfortable to stay here. If you have any personal problems or suggestions, I encourage you to speak with me individually, be it through IM, PM on the site or server, whatever, and I'll see what I can do

One rule for sure is being added that sexual content in the server will no longer be tolerated. There may be more to follow.

Additionally, we have gained a new affiliate in PokeChamps, a developing gaming/graphics and Pokemon website. Their banner will appear on our page shortly.

There is no civil war. There may be a staff reshuffle. We're not dying. This is not the end.