Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[SPOILER] Grand Hall Project Funding

PK Aero

Question

Spoiler

At the end of E16, in the Grand Hall we had the option to fund and renovate some parts of Reborn City. People say that all of these will eventually be available to everyone, but in the meantime, only one among Affordable Living in Obsidia, Railnet Reconstruction, and Azurine Nature Center can be completed. But aside from the structures themselves, each renovation option gives items that the others do not, and some give access to what seems to be exclusive Pokemon

So in the spirit of paying it forward I tried to list what each of these options exclusively offered and I would just like to ask if I missed anything. Also if anyone would like to tell me what the traded eggs hatched into. And I believe that no guide of this exists atm so this might help some people hehehe.

Obsidia

Spoiler

12 Berry Patches containing 2 Liechi, 2 Ganlon, 2 Petaya, 2 Apicot, 2 Salac, and 2 Lansat Berries 

GUM Key for the Water Treatment Center

Spoiler

and therefore Goomy

SOLICE Application

Railnet

Spoiler

Iron Plate

Assault Vest

Corrupted Pokeball - not sure about these

Weakness Policy

Steelixite

Option to turn Shoal Salt and Shoal Sells to Shell Bells

Togepi trade for Player's Probopass

Azurine

Spoiler

Toxic Plate

Chikorita (gift)

Rocky Helmet

Bulbasaur, Pinsir, and Heracross available in the wild

Chimchar trade for Player's Delibird

Edited by PK Aero

10 answers to this question

The egg trade for the Probopass is Togepi (which I'm pretty sure you don't need the Railnet upgrade for, since I got it and upgraded the azurine island, but maybe that changed after beta). The egg trade for the Delibird is Chimchar.

13 minutes ago, Okirua said:
  Hide contents

I actually have a question regarding fixing those. So if we fix them up, will we be unable to access stuff from before? Such as the slums

Spoiler

Yeah, once you upgrade the rails, you lose access to underground railnet, and once you upgrade slums, there are no more slums, so quests there will be unavailable. However the rail upgrade makes sure to give you all the items you may have missed. (not sure about the others)

20 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, once you upgrade the rails, you lose access to underground railnet, and once you upgrade slums, there are no more slums, so quests there will be unavailable. However the rail upgrade makes sure to give you all the items you may have missed. (not sure about the others)

Spoiler

Ah, okay. thanks, so what about pokemon that were able to be found there? will they be somewhere else or will they no longer be accessible? Such as aron

Just now, Okirua said:
  Hide contents

Ah, okay. thanks, so what about pokemon that were able to be found there? will they be somewhere else or will they no longer be accessible? Such as aron

Spoiler

Aron is no longer accesible after upgrading the railnet.

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Hide contents

The egg trade for the Probopass is Togepi (which I'm pretty sure you don't need the Railnet upgrade for, since I got it and upgraded the azurine island, but maybe that changed after beta). The egg trade for the Delibird is Chimchar.

Many thanks for those. I'll go update the list. Oh and I checked where we would have gotten the Togepi Egg and the room's locked if the Railnet isn't upgraded. 

9 hours ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Well that's interesting. Does this mean that items like the Assault Vest are not exclusive to people who renovated the Railnet? Also yeah the past versions of the slums, etc. are inaccessible after the upgrade so, unless new encounter methods exist, so funding may make us say goodbye to the likes of Pancham, Scraggy, etc.

On 12/23/2016 at 8:52 AM, PK Aero said:
  Hide contents

At the end of E16, in the Grand Hall we had the option to fund and renovate some parts of Reborn City. People say that all of these will eventually be available to everyone, but in the meantime, only one among Affordable Living in Obsidia, Railnet Reconstruction, and Azurine Nature Center can be completed. But aside from the structures themselves, each renovation option gives items that the others do not, and some give access to what seems to be exclusive Pokemon

So in the spirit of paying it forward I tried to list what each of these options exclusively offered and I would just like to ask if I missed anything. Also if anyone would like to tell me what the traded eggs hatched into. And I believe that no guide of this exists atm so this might help some people hehehe.

Obsidia

Hide contents

12 Berry Patches containing 2 Liechi, 2 Ganlon, 2 Petaya, 2 Apicot, 2 Salac, and 2 Lansat Berries 

GUM Key for the Water Treatment Center

Reveal hidden contents

and therefore Goomy

SOLICE Application

Railnet

Hide contents

Iron Plate

Assault Vest

Corrupted Pokeball - not sure about these

Weakness Policy

Steelixite

Option to turn Shoal Salt and Shoal Sells to Shell Bells

Togepi trade for Player's Probopass

Azurine

Reveal hidden contents

Toxic Plate

Chikorita (gift)

Rocky Helmet

Bulbasaur, Pinsir, and Heracross available in the wild

Chimchar trade for Player's Delibird

Spoiler

If you were a part of the Magma Gang, you can also get a Charmander with a Focus Band when you give all of the members an application. One of them was for the Obsidian Ward, so I thought this could be included :)