[Ubers] Gen 7 Ubers Team

BurningToTheLast

Ok, so as we all know about the new legendaries floating about, it gives way for an entirely new metagame to form, giving checks, counters, and setup fodder to things we could never imagine. I decided to make an honest, whole-hearted effort to make an Ubers team, because lets face it, its very easy to just choose 4 wallbreakers, Geomancy Xerneas, and Primal Groudon, Slap them onto an Ubers team, and just wreck house. Ubers is a tier which i dont really dive into that much because matches can be very predictable at times.

So anyways, enough with the small talk, lets get to it.

43f.gif

Lamassu (Solgaleo) (M) @ Normalium Z  
Ability: Full Metal Body  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Sunsteel Strike  
- Splash  
- Flare Blitz  
- Earthquake

Ok, now i know when you guys see Splash you will be questioning my sanity and well-being, but let me explain. using Splash in conjunction with Normalium Z gives Solgaleo a plus three boost to attack making it an automatic threat, OHKOing anything in its path, including the almighty Primal-Groudon;  +3 252 Atk Solgaleo Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Groudon-Primal: 374-440 (92.8 - 109.1%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO  (Guaranteed OHKO after rocks)

Solgaleo's typing makes it a good switchin to Xerneas, because even after a geomancy, moonblast or a Super Effective Hidden Power can't OHKO it.

giphy.gif

Pride (Gengar-Mega) (M) @ Gengarite  
Ability: Shadow Tag  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Shadow Ball  
- Sludge Wave  
- Protect  
- Focus Blast

Mega Gengar is a phenomenal Revenge killer, letting it trap and remove threats with ease, and due to new gen 7 Mechanics, Gengar gets its speed ON the turn it mega evolves, but Protect is there to scout out choice items, when that Lunaala switches in too confidently. Dual STAB lets it hit almost all of Ubers for neutral/super effective damage, and Focus Blast is a semi-reliable answer for Darkrai, Mega Lucario, and Ferrothorn thats hits them for Super-Effective damage. 

tumblr_nlmv4q1SdG1sgdowto2_500.gif

Vesuvius (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb  
Ability: Desolate Land  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Precipice Blades  
- Lava Plume  
- Stealth Rock  
- Roar

You all saw it coming, The king of Ubers, The immovable tank, The bane of Primal Kyogre's existence, we have Primal Groudon. Its Bulk in tandem with its typing and ability makes it a good switchin for many threats and lets it swallow almost any hit and either strike back, or set up rocks. Precipice Blades deals massive damage, even without attack investment, and lava plume has utility with its high chance of burning, and roar phases setup sweepers, such as the notable Geomancy Xerneas set.

tumblr_n4a1lnQgHH1soi7zwo8_250.gif

Zeref (Yveltal) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Dark Aura  
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 Spe  
Bold Nature  
- Foul Play  
- Roost  
- Toxic  
- Taunt

Yveltal is the one reliable mon that keeps Double Dance Primal-Groudon sets from sweeping my team. The heavy defensive investments lets it check Swords Dance Arceus, Arceus-Ghost, Primal Groudon, Solgaleo, Mega Gengar, and Mega Kangaskan (especially since Parental Bond got nerfed) Roost allows it to stay healthy, toxic wears down bulkier opponents like lugia, Taunt denies Recovery, hazard setting (unless your name is Deoxys-Speed/Attack/Normal), and setup, and foul play takes advantage of the opponent's attack and is powered up by Dark Aura.

tumblr_ml7jpuDOVq1r72ht7o1_500.gif

G.O.A.T (Arceus-Water) @ Splash Plate  
Ability: Multitype  
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe  
Calm Nature  
- Judgment  
- Ice Beam  
- Recover  
- Defog

Ah.....Bikini Bottom.....oh, er, i meant Arceus. Arceus is the special Wall of the team with its all around good base 120 stats makes it an answer to Darkrai since Dark Void was nerfed to 50% accuracy, thus making it a meme. judgement is STAB and powered up by the Splash Plate letting it hit decently hard. Ice beam hits Mega Salamence and Rayquaza for Super effective damage, and letting it hit Primal Groudon for some sort of damage output if necessary. Recover lets it well....recover health. Defog lets it remove entry hazards that could get inn Yveltal's way.

200.gif#17

Mavis (Xerneas) @ Power Herb  
Ability: Fairy Aura  
EVs: 108 HP / 252 SpA / 148 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe  
- Geomancy  
- Moonblast  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  
- Substitute

LMAO??, you need 0 skill for this. Set up at the appropriate time. Sweep. as much as many people try, mega Scizor and Mega Lucario's bullet punch don't even come close to knocking it out. just make sure it hasnt taken too much damage, and make sure Defensive Aegislash dies first because it actually not only takes an HP fire, it SWITCHES into one, takes another, than OHKOes with Gyro Ball if you've set up Geomancy.

So thats pretty much it, Merry Christmas to all of you guys, make sure to give me any constructive criticism if you have any.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

7Z5DQvY.jpg

• Global Mods

Well, as someone with basically zero competitive knowledge or experience and no Gen 7 game either, I can confidently say this team looks strong.

also love this nicknames, especially Yveltal and Xerneas

28 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Well, as someone with basically zero competitive knowledge or experience and no Gen 7 game either, I can confidently say this team looks strong.

also love this nicknames, especially Yveltal and Xerneas

Thank you, (if you didn't already know, those nicknames were people from Fairy Tail) 

-Also, nice to meet you.  :]

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, ryklan002 said:

Thank you, (if you didn't already know, those nicknames were people from Fairy Tail) 

-Also, nice to meet you.  :]

Yea, thats why I liked them especially =). and nice to meet you too!

• 4 months later...