[HUGE EP. 16 SPOILERS] "Your Future" Discussion

Tapu Fufu

Everything in the spoiler below is related to event you can access after you get a certain item. If mentioning "Your future" and "item-based event" don't ring a bell, then turn back now (unless you don't care about spoilers).

I have so many questions about the medium's telling about your future. so apparently, Lin or somebody pulls some voodoo magic on you and erases your existence and replaces it with Fern (the character with the bearded tooth sounds awfully a lot like Fern), giving Fern credit for everything you did. I have no doubt in my mind he would pull bull**** like this. So according to the descriptions the lady gave you, I'm guessing his 'friends' are DJ Arc, Cal (this is hinted at the with the "azure hair dyed red" and "enemy of own blood"), Anna and...honestly, I'm not completely sure. The only person I could think of is Titania, but "black and red suit"? Her suit looks grey to me. Anyway, it seems DJ Arc dies in this timeline and Titania fullfills some kind of purpose.

Also, another interesting thing is that this future thing, if accurate, implies that the Jirachi doll might be an actual Jirachi that's maybe sleeping or fulfilling some sort of wish. 

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.

Edited by Tapu Fufu

Spoiler

Well replace ancient voodoo, with pulse arceus. Anna is I think a pretty safe bet. Cal is also a safe bet, but it is strange though. Maybe it is ferns way of screwing over Blake or Blake wants to play the villain that kills his brother. Well, if we are going with black ,red and suits, Radomus might be a good guess. For the master of hats/disguise crossdessing seems like a small thing or he is transgender. He might have somehow evaded the reality altering powers (because he knows more then he know).

An alternative theory is that we are not looking at a changed future but rather a futuristic past. We are currently rewriting history. Let's see that the future the psychic saw is actually the correct one. However the future does not seem happy, Arclight dead, Cal wounded and reborn destroyed again. So Anna in a moment of despair wishes for a hero. Jrachi hears the wish and cue the main character. However the main character needs a guide because time manipulation is not without consequences so Jirachi sends Radomus along. So here we are rewriting the future with the present

Edited by FairFamily

Just now, EliteFlyingTaco said:

Hide contents

I think the black and red suit would be referring to Shade, considering how he has yet to play a major role beyond foreshadowing.

The medium mentioned it was a woman, I think. Unless Shade is secretly a woman.

Just now, FairFamily said:
  Hide contents

Well replace ancient voodoo, with pulse arceus. Anna is I think a pretty safe bet. Cal is also a safe bet, but it is strange though. Maybe it is ferns way of screwing over Blake or Blake wants to play the villain that kills his brother. Well, if we are going with black ,red and suits, Radomus might be a good guess. For the master of hats/disguise crossdessing seems like a small thing or he is transgender. He might have somehow evaded the reality altering powers (because he knows more then he know).

An alternative theory is that we are not looking at a changed future but rather a futuristic past. We are currently rewriting history. Let's see that the future the psychic saw is actually the correct one. However the future does not seem happy, Arclight dead, Cal wounded and reborn destroyed again. So Anna in a moment of despair wishes for a hero. Jrachi hears the wish and cue the main character. However the main character needs a guide because time manipulation is not without consequences so Jirachi sends Radomus along. So here we are rewriting the future with the present

I like your second theory a lot and it makes sense. It could be a PULSE Dialga, too, since Dialga is the ruler of time.

Edited by Tapu Fufu

14 minutes ago, FairFamily said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

About the characters described, I agree that Cal, Anna, Fern and Arclight are safe bets. The last one I'm not sure but it can't be Radomus since she describes her as a "taciturn woman", both which do not apply to him (since his personality isn't shy/reserved at all). Maybe it's a character we haven't met yet, or it's Shelly dressed differently (since the woman is taciturn), it could also be Lumi or Eve. The medium also mentions "Shining armor strikes", which is clearly a reference to Titania so she is involved with this somehow.

If that alternative theory is true then it could have some interesting implications. I'm not sure we would be going to the future, but maybe a alternative present, so time-travel might not even happen. But, if we actually travel through time what would we be able to do? Would we be able save the people who have died along the story? Would we find out the mystery behind the girl that Adrienn saw in the Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie? Could we even save some of the characters who died before the story began such as Charlotte's parents?

The possibilites are endless. But if true, Ame would have to handle the story very carefully because when time-travelling is involved things can get pretty messy. Still, I'd love to have the chance to save some of the characters that have died. 

Spoiler

Okay, so after thinking some more about the suited girl I think I have a solid theory on who she is. She is an alternative MC that replaced you in the new universe, the woman is mentioned to be taciturn which references the fact that the MC rarely ever talks (if they even talk at all). When Anna makes the wish, the alternate MC is said to disappear. This could mean that the wish replaces the 'new' MC with your own MC.

Also I think it is important to note that the name of the medium is Ms Direction, which could mean that what she's saying is not true. She might be misdirecting us.

34 minutes ago, Tapu Fufu said:

Hide contents

I like your second theory a lot and it makes sense. It could be a PULSE Dialga, too, since Dialga is the ruler of time.

Spoiler

Considering we have the PULSE-ARC and the focus on Arceus in the game including cult , I know where I m laying my money on.

21 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

About the characters described, I agree that Cal, Anna, Fern and Arclight are safe bets. The last one I'm not sure but it can't be Radomus since she describes her as a "taciturn woman", both which do not apply to him (since his personality isn't shy/reserved at all). Maybe it's a character we haven't met yet, or it's Shelly dressed differently (since the woman is taciturn), it could also be Lumi or Eve. The medium also mentions "Shining armor strikes", which is clearly a reference to Titania so she is involved with this somehow.

If that alternative theory is true then it could have some interesting implications. I'm not sure we would be going to the future, but maybe a alternative present, so time-travel might not even happen. But, if we actually travel through time what would we be able to do? Would we be able save the people who have died along the story? Would we find out the mystery behind the girl that Adrienn saw in the Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie? Could we even save some of the characters who died before the story began such as Charlotte's parents?

The possibilites are endless. But if true, Ame would have to handle the story very carefully because when time-travelling is involved things can get pretty messy. Still, I'd love to have the chance to save some of the characters that have died. 

Spoiler

I addressed the woman part in my post (crossdressing or transgender). However I do think he is taciturn. I mean in the moment of the cave he just hung back and did talked only when necessary. He really does like to keep his hand close. He gives lengthy explenations but he does not talk in a lot of occasions.

Also I'm not sure you get my alternative theory right. I'm not saying the MC is going to be traveling through time. I'm saying that MC is introduced into the past when Jirachi fulfilled the wish, and Radomus travelled to the past as well. What the MC is doing now is just rewriting the future the seer sees which would be the original timeline.

8 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:
  Hide contents

Okay, so after thinking some more about the suited girl I think I have a solid theory on who she is. She is an alternative MC that replaced you in the new universe, the woman is mentioned to be taciturn which references the fact that the MC rarely ever talks (if they even talk at all). When Anna makes the wish, the alternate MC is said to disappear. This could mean that the wish replaces the 'new' MC with your own MC.

Also I think it is important to note that the name of the medium is Ms Direction, which could mean that what she's saying is not true. She might be misdirecting us.

Spoiler

So basically she is a complete new character? Kinda strange to introduce this, this late.

6 hours ago, FairFamily said:
  Hide contents

Considering we have the PULSE-ARC and the focus on Arceus in the game including cult , I know where I m laying my money on.

Hide contents

I addressed the woman part in my post (crossdressing or transgender). However I do think he is taciturn. I mean in the moment of the cave he just hung back and did talked only when necessary. He really does like to keep his hand close. He gives lengthy explenations but he does not talk in a lot of occasions.

Also I'm not sure you get my alternative theory right. I'm not saying the MC is going to be traveling through time. I'm saying that MC is introduced into the past when Jirachi fulfilled the wish, and Radomus travelled to the past as well. What the MC is doing now is just rewriting the future the seer sees which would be the original timeline.

Hide contents

So basically she is a complete new character? Kinda strange to introduce this, this late.

Spoiler

Not really a new character, but more like the equivalent to your character in this alternative universe. I mean your existence has to be replaced somehow, and although Fern becomes the new hero he isn't really the one who replaces your existence. Also, I'm not even sure we would meet this character since she is said to disappear after Anna makes a wish. If we assume the wish is what brings us to the new universe, it would mean that by the time we get there the woman is gone.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Since you mentioned time manipulation I assumed you were talking about time traveling. About Radomus, I personally feel like his personality is a more melodramatic/exaggerated one always dressing up and becoming new characters. I really don't think he matches the "taciturn" description. But that's just me. Also, did he ever cross-dressed? I don't recall any particular time he dressed as a woman.

EDIT:

Sorry for the double post. I tried to edit my last comment, but somehow ended up posting again.

Edited by Farnsworth

6 hours ago, Farnsworth said:
  Hide contents

I didn't consider this at all. If that's true, then this would probably mean that time is stuck in a loop until something specific changes. Assuming this theory is true, this would mean the suited lady failed to save reborn and Anna had to get the help of Jirachi to reset things.

Anyway, kudos to Ame for this. It made me hyped for Episode 17 already (I know, I know, I shouldn't get ahead of myself).

10 minutes ago, kinnydiaper64 said:
  Hide contents

How do I trigger this event with the certain item?

Spoiler

it's part of a long line of side quest after side quest starting from a Diamond Ring

and if you want to know where to find the Key Item mentioned in my first spoiler then look no further than:

Spoiler

Houses underwater, nearby to Apophyll, K section iirc

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

it's part of a long line of side quest after side quest starting from a Diamond Ring

and if you want to know where to find the Key Item mentioned in my first spoiler then look no further than:

Reveal hidden contents

Houses underwater, nearby to Apophyll, K section iirc

Spoiler

I've already given the diamond ring, I just don't know what to do with the Key Item she gives you

Spoiler

If I recall correctly, even Anna refers to Shade as ''He'' (when we were escaping the city through the railnet), and she seems to know him better than the others, so I won`t be sure if that`s Shade mentioned in prophecy. This theory about Ms Direction describing alternate reality is rly good, that it was Anna`s wish to call for a hero to change the past. Fern`s place in this isn`t clear, tough. Maybe he rly was a hero, but he was too weak to fulfil his role, so that`s why we need to beat him again and again, to prove we are worthy? :D

Btw I hold onto theory, that the girl from Citae is Terra, the voice we heard upon leaving is hers. Or at last she has some kind of special access or connection to Arceus, and that`s why she`s held in high regards in Meteor, despite her freak behaviour and all.

Edited by example

16 minutes ago, example said:

*violent hissing*

*throws pitchfork at guy who forgot spoiler tags*

they are not hard to make m8

you put the word spoiler in between [] at the start of you work and at the end it is /spoiler in between []

it is not like i have had a chance to get far in the episode with me losing my computer and having to use a laptop and doing college finals or anything >.>

1 minute ago, Govictory said:

*throws pitchfork at guy who forgot spoiler tags*

they are not hard to make m8

you put the word spoiler in between [] at the start of you work and at the end it is /spoiler in between []

Hide contents

it is not like i have had a chance to get far in the episode with me losing my computer and having to use a laptop and doing college finals or anything >.>

*catches pitchfork* ops, sorry mate, forgot about putting it into spoiler, this one time, just about for one guy to read it :P . Luckily, I didnt reveal anything important, like, Fern becoming Champion in this chapter or so. Just some speculations plus stuff you surely knew from previous chapters.

Spoiler

Ms. Direction says what she's reading is your future, but I think it would be pretty interesting if that was the past. This also falls in line with Ms. Direction's name (maybe it's not the stuff she's saying that's misleading, but the time frame of where it happened) and her obsession with history books.

What I think is that "beaded-tooth necklace," Fern and some other people (Cain, Amaria, Nostra, ??? Shade?) tried saving the world once already, and they all failed. Then, Anna made a wish that the world would be "reborn" with another hero (the protagonist), which is in this universe. Everyone would be reborn, with no memory of the previous world.

Except maybe Fern. Fern is an interesting character, and I've speculated about him before too. I think he's kind of similar to Cal. He tries being good at first, and then realizes he can never stand up to the protagonist. So, to make a name for himself (like Blake) he goes in the complete opposite direction of what the good guys want. This might've been influenced by his previous life (subconsciously?) because he was the hero in the previous world and is now bitter that he's being overshadowed.

Some other interesting stuff Ms. Direction said:

- Spiked bracelets splinter in the fissure below -- does this refer to Cain? That he died in that world?

- Shining armor strikes, azure hair is re-dyed red -- this kind of sounds like Titania and Amaria. Except in this world, they're enemies?

- An enemy of his own blood stands before him -- maybe Florinia, if the "him" refers to Fern. Except Florinia was on the opposite side.

- And beaded hope breaks apart upon the tattered stones of a city forced to live up to its name once again -- I have no idea what beaded hope refers to, but the "city forced to live up to its name once again" is interesting. Maybe Reborn City has been "reborn" or "reset" many times.

- The sleeping star invokes a wish. From there, the suited girl disappears -- Maybe as a result of the wish, the suited girl is no longer in the current world. That could explain why no character fits her description.

Phew that was a lot.

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, Avria said:
  Hide contents

- Shining armor strikes, azure hair is re-dyed red -- this kind of sounds like Titania and Amaria. Except in this world, they're enemies?

This part most likely refers to Cal. Just like Cal trained Fire types in order to compete with his brother, he also dyed his naturally blue hair red in opposition to him. Later on he went back to blue again.

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

This part most likely refers to Cal. Just like Cal trained Fire types in order to compete with his brother, he also dyed his naturally blue hair red in opposition to him. Later on in E14 he went back to blue again.

Spoiler

That's right, I completely forgot about that. Which makes the next line "An enemy of his own blood stands before him" probably Blake vs Cal then.

On the server me

@Odybld, @Bazaro and @Guzam have already speculated the theory that this is an altarnate universe that is part of a loop. There are various hints about that throughout the E16 content. An interesting NPC in coral ward talks about de ja vu, where everything seems familiar like he has lived all that before, but not quite the same. Various books in the sanctuary and El's diary mention about the true world that people don't realize and about THe New world behind stone doors that is a shadow of our own. A few characters have a bizzare memories of a girl Lin, probably from the 1st universe, but Lin seems to be unaffected by the loop.
Also on another note, an NPC in Obsidia ward mentions that Agate City was part of another region and she mentions that they say there is a secret bellow the city. In the canon games there is a village in Orre region called Agate Village and has a connection with a relic that honors Celebi. So Meteors might have something to do with the time traveling loops...

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, pyrromanis said:

Hide contents

On the server me

@Odybld, @Bazaro and @Guzam have already speculated the theory that this is an altarnate universe that is part of a loop. There are various hints about that throughout the E16 content. An interesting NPC in coral ward talks about de ja vu, where everything seems familiar like he has lived all that before, but not quite the same. Various books in the sanctuary and El's diary mention about the true world that people don't realize and about THe New world behind stone doors that is a shadow of our own. A few characters have a bizzare memories of a girl Lin, probably from the 1st universe, but Lin seems to be unaffected by the loop.
Also on another note, an NPC in Obsidia ward mentions that Agate City was part of another region and she mentions that they say there is a secret bellow the city. In the canon games there is a village in Orre region called Agate Village and has a connection with a relic that honors Celebi. So Meteors might have something to do with the time traveling loops...

I could be remembering wrong, but I do think I remember reading when Ame first showed the map + region someone pointed out how there's also an Agate City in Orre and Ame said she could make it to where the regions are close together to explain it. The Orre games aren't canon, btw. They weren't made by Game Freak. They were made by a different company called Genius Sonority. 

3 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

I could be remembering wrong, but I do think I remember reading when Ame first showed the map + region someone pointed out how there's also an Agate City in Orre and Ame said she could make it to where the regions are close together to explain it. The Orre games aren't canon, btw. They weren't made by Game Freak. They were made by a different company called Genius Sonority. 

Spoiler

I can confirm that Agate City in Reborn is the same as Agate Island (or w/e it's called) in Orre.

4 hours ago, pyrromanis said:

Hide contents

On the server me

Oh boy, here we go...

Well, we did some theory crafting based on all of this and our results ended up something like this:

Basically, Reborn is in a time loop that has been reset several times already. The more the resets happened, the more people are aware of them (Ms Direction + there's a man in one of the parks who mentions how the night sky could just disappear in an instant (implying he somehow remembers when the universe resets)) Fern was the main hero in most, if not, all of the previous loops, aided by Cal, Arclight, etc. But every time, something would go wrong. Arclight would die when the fissures opened in the city. Cal would go back to being afraid of Blake. Reborn would fall. And Nostra (Anna's Jirachi) would reset the universe over and over until it got something right. Jirachi has the ability to grant a wish every 1000 years before it falls back to sleep, so this wouldn't be too far-fetched.

As to what Nostra really is, we think it might be the Meteor mentioned in Elias's books. They mention how Arceus was created from whatever power is in this Meteor, and Arceus used the "stardust" to fabricate new worlds from those in the past (look up direct quotes, I don't have them offhand) In other words, Nostra created Arceus, likely with one of its wishes. Arceus is able to fabricate new worlds similar to the way Nostra was able to, so now two magical wish creatures exist. Arceus, being a creature that transcends all concept of reality, is likely able to continue existing even after the world gets reset (by its own powers) So Nostra wished Arceus who wished yet another New World. Then, when people inside the loop started to understand Arceus, they tried to control it and use its power for their own doings. Like resetting the world to their own design ("I can see EVERYTHING from up here!" ~ Glitch City) This leaves Nostra's wish untouched, meaning they could wish for anything. Maybe someone wished to be able to control Arceus (the 6 keys (yes there's 6, not just 4. The Ivory and Gold Keys are mentioned in another one of Elias' books)) or maybe they wished they could exist in future resets to warn people of the impending loops (Shade?) or maybe they wished a competent hero to save the day.

Anna has a special connection to Nostra, but it doesn't have to be Anna who made the wish. Personally, I believe Lin has used at least one of Nostra's wishes to make her continue existing throughout the time loop. If she lived one continuous existence without ever changing, she might continue to age normally, even as everyone else gets set back exactly how they were at the beginning of the time loop. That would explain how she is so much older than everyone remembers her. She probably also kidnapped her younger self, to prevent Young Lin from doing what Real Lin did several resets ago and interfering with her plan. There's no real basis for this claim, just a theory.

Elias is aware that some greater force created Arceus, and he is aware of the time loops. He feels powerless to the time loops, as he only says "and the city shall live up to its name once more." If he ever realized that controlling Arceus means he could break the time loop, that means either he succeeds in summoning Arceus and wants to keep the time loop, or he fails to summon/control Arceus in all of the previous time loops. If Lin "hacked" this loop, she likely steals Arceus for herself. Shade I believe is a being from the previous timelines, somehow living through them again and again. He has the videos of the future probably because he's already seen them, over and over again.

Lin is shown exploding in one of Shade's videos, but his message in the WTC says that of the 4 videos, only 2 will truly lose everything (Kiki and Corey), meaning Lin somehow planned for her "death." Perhaps she used one of Nostra's previous wishes for immortality?

So my model of the "timeline" would be something like:

🐱

Cat tax.

Universe 1

Fern is the hero

Nostra's wish: Create Universe 2

Universe 2

Fern is the hero

Nostra's wish: Create Universe 3

... This could have gone on any number of times, even only once

Universe 3

Fern is the hero

Nostra's wish: Create Arceus

Arceus's wish: Create Universe 4

... Something must have happened in this loop to cause Nostra to grant a different wish. What, I don't know

Universe 4

Fern is the hero

Nostra's wish: ??? 

Arceus's wish: Create Universe 5

... We don't know how much has changed due to wishes, so it's really hard to say what's real and what was just wished. This might have been when Lin snatched Nostra's wish to "hack" the time loop.

... Alternatively, Lin could have taken Nostra before creating Arceus, and have Arceus create her her own universe.

Universe 5

Fern is the hero

Nostra's wish: Create a new hero

Arceus's wish: Create Universe 6

Universe 6

We are the hero

Nostra's wish: ???

Arceus's wish: Likely to reset the universe once again

Thanks to the help of one @Odybld we actually have the full log detailing our theory crafting. Be forewarned however that this is a long read. Many things were said that may have been off-topic and I can't be bothered to sift through this and find each and every single off topic quote and delete it.

That said, here we are

Meteor Admin ZEL: Fern was breaking down last episode, lol
+Bazаr🌀: First we need Titania to break down
Meteor Admin ZEL: he's most definitely gonna hit a huge moment of character development next time
entreflores: Fern must visit the Onyx Ward and talk topeople
espeon860: didn;t she break down already
+Bazаr🌀: If she makes up with Florinia, Florinia might recovery enough to "save" Fern
+Noble Kakyoin: Cause we know Fern's attitude came from the friend group breaking up right?
+Bazаr🌀: She got frustrated
+Bazаr🌀: But no, she hasn't completely broken down yet
+Noble Kakyoin: ^
entreflores: wait, who broke down or not?
+Noble Kakyoin: I don't think she's actually learned her lesson yet
+Bazаr🌀: Tania
Meteor Admin ZEL: who doesnt break down in reborn tbh
espeon860: aka the steel type leader
entreflores: she's fine
Meteor Admin ZEL: ..yes i know, several characters
~Blιnd gυardιan: me i dont
+Noble Kakyoin: idk man
Meteor Admin ZEL: but shh, generalizations
~Blιnd gυardιan: im the strongest
+Bazаr🌀: If she had made up with Amy-nesia right there and then
entreflores: she just had a small FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK moment
+Bazаr🌀: It would've ended up much better
+Noble Kakyoin: She kind of keeps running away from/avoiding problems
espeon860: so far i know she used skarmory, excadrill, and angeslash
pyrromanis: and her ace is scizor
+Bazаr🌀: Her personality is too stiff for her to show a soft side
+Bazаr🌀: She can't let other people see her being weak
espeon860: so far team metero has the emerald, randomous has the amysiest, titianie has the sapphire and heather has the ruby
+Noble Kakyoin: My favorite characters post E16 are: Fern and Solaris
espeon860: sorry if i misspled people name
espeon860: mispell
Meteor Admin ZEL: Solaris is awesome
Meteor Admin ZEL: but Im still expcting him to die tbh :c
+Noble Kakyoin: Arclight is up there too, and so is ZEL, but they don't match those two
+Bazаr🌀: Solaris is going to get backstabbed by either Elias or Sirius
+Noble Kakyoin: Sirius imo
Meteor Admin ZEL: Sirius probs
pyrromanis: Victoria is the best for me agter E16
+Noble Kakyoin: El seems extremely faithful to Solaris
+Bazаr🌀: most likely
pyrromanis: that girl went from 0 to hero!
+Noble Kakyoin: The two can relate strongly atm as well
+Noble Kakyoin: due to their problem children
+Bazаr🌀: Sirius screams "the usurper" archetype too much tbh
Meteor Admin ZEL: I mean, my favourites are definitely still and always ZEL and no others will ever come close, but them aside, I like Shelly, Hardy, Aya and Solaris
+Bazаr🌀: It's almost too obvious
+Noble Kakyoin: Meteor is definitely split as of rn
entreflores: tbh I can't wait to see how much everyone will get dicked on in E17
Meteor Admin ZEL: sirius would get fucked over by lin in the en tho bc it's clear she's not going to share her power with anyone at all
+Noble Kakyoin: You've got those loyal to Solaris
+Noble Kakyoin: and those loyal to Lin
pyrromanis: well i'm realy curious to find out what happened to all the personalities of ZEL
%Njab joined
espeon860: how strong is lin by the way
+Noble Kakyoin: S t r o n g
+Bazаr🌀: she destroyed the champion
pyrromanis: very strong!
espeon860: oh siht
%Njab: hello
+Bazаr🌀: like
pyrromanis: and freaking giant steelix
+Bazаr🌀: literally tore her in half
Meteor Admin ZEL: ugh the discnnects
pyrromanis: rode by the top leader
espeon860: and it only her hydregion
%Njab: in half?
+Noble Kakyoin: not just hydrei
pyrromanis: well, reborn had the lamest champion so not a big surprise...
+Bazаr🌀: Lin was S1 Dragon leader
Meteor Admin ZEL: anyway, expecting eve and lumi back in their bodies and mostly fine, considering they get relationship variables
Meteor Admin ZEL: but willing to bet that zero is gonna get the short end of the stick and somehow be messed up
+Bazаr🌀: but after Heather and Saphira
+Bazаr🌀: idk what her team would even be
Meteor Admin ZEL: i'll be extremely disappointed if he gets thrown away as a character, but i wouldn't be surprised in the least
espeon860: i belive heather a flying elite four member
+Noble Kakyoin: heather was flying tho
+Noble Kakyoin: -
+Bazаr🌀: maybe she'll use the 5 mons she took from Amethyst
+Bazаr🌀: >Salamence
+Noble Kakyoin: !data Salamence
New
SalamenceDragonFlyingIntimidateMoxieHP
95Atk
135Def
80SpA
110SpD
80Spe
100BST
+Noble Kakyoin: >FLYING
Meteor Admin ZEL: Heather was the Flying leader in the league
+Bazаr🌀: I know
entreflores: thank god for the Aerilate nerf
espeon860: and laura being replace by bennet
+Bazаr🌀: I'm saying that after battling Heather
espeon860: god damnit
pyrromanis: what nerf?
+Noble Kakyoin: !data Pixilate
PixilateThis Pokemon's Normal-type moves become Fairy type and have 1.2x power.
+Bazаr🌀: It wouldn't be as hypey for Lin to have one on her team
+Noble Kakyoin: >1.2x
+Noble Kakyoin: it's no loonger 1.3
pyrromanis: meh
+Bazаr🌀: -ate abilities got nerfed to 1.2x from 1.3x
pyrromanis: not much of a change
pyrromanis: still stupidly overpowered
+Bazаr🌀: Ame's team btw
+Noble Kakyoin: so how about that demon that went to the wasteland >u>
+Bazаr🌀: was Mawile, Lopunny, Absol (ours now) Ninetales, Gardevoir and Sylveon
+Noble Kakyoin: The one that fucked up ametrine and apophyll
pyrromanis: w8! where we get herabsol?
+Noble Kakyoin: Route 4 iirc
+Bazаr🌀: same place as before
espeon860: and the way to get a life orb
+Bazаr🌀: But you can't get it until end of e16 iirc
+Bazаr🌀: lv 75
pyrromanis: oh, so it just replaced the already previous event in waterfall?
+Bazаr🌀: or maybe its after Cield
+Bazаr🌀: idk
+Noble Kakyoin: Anyway yeah, the demon Giratina that absolutely flipped apophyll and ametrines environments
+Noble Kakyoin: that's crazy
+Bazаr🌀: oh yeah
+Bazаr🌀: Giratina
• pyrromanis flies at route 4
espeon860: i have many places to explore when i download ep 16
espeon860: when i get my computer repair
+Noble Kakyoin: from what we know, Giratina was one of the causes of Spinels teleporting disaster as well
+Bazаr🌀: Giratina is also able to copy the abilities of the PULSE mons
+Noble Kakyoin: This
+Bazаr🌀: Abra started the teleporting
+Bazаr🌀: but once it was defeated it stopped
+Bazаr🌀: Giratina is doing this all now
+Bazаr🌀: same with the B Wasteland
pyrromanis: can someone confirm me, that we see absol at the railnet before we enter devon?
entreflores: #blameTina
+Bazаr🌀: Yes
AO Dealer joined; AO Dealer left
Meteor Admin ZEL: yeah
+Bazаr🌀: Ame's Absol is underground before Devon
+Noble Kakyoin: Also, we now know of a drowned city near apophyll
pyrromanis: ok, cause i didn't use flash and it wasn't visible
+Noble Kakyoin: i really want to know more of it
+Bazаr🌀: Reborn City used to be bigger
+Noble Kakyoin: but as of rn it's just a dive quest
+Bazаr🌀: Azurine Lake is the crater where the meteor crashed
+Bazаr🌀: it buried half the city
entreflores: blurb blurb blurb. got it aaaall written down
pyrromanis: where exactly is her absol at route 4?
+Bazаr🌀: If you follow the grand stairway underground to the bottom room
+Noble Kakyoin: the waterfall
+Noble Kakyoin: at the top
+Bazаr🌀: you get to the water
+Bazаr🌀: jump across the rocks until you're facing the waterfall
pyrromanis: oh so it IS the same event as before
+Bazаr🌀: with an Ill-Fated-Doll in your inventory
+Bazаr🌀: yep
+Bazаr🌀: It's just stronger and pushed a little later
+Noble Kakyoin: Oooo wait baz
+Noble Kakyoin: The meteor buried lots of the city right?
+Bazаr🌀: it craterized most of it ye
+Noble Kakyoin: And the meteor is behind the door under the city right?
+Bazаr🌀: yep
+Noble Kakyoin: Will we find Solaris's village behind the door?
+Bazаr🌀: well, we think...
+Bazаr🌀: We don't know if the meteor is under the stairway, or at the top of the Arc, or both
+Bazаr🌀: They're related somehow but we're not sure if they're the same thing
+Bazаr🌀: The Arc was made by El's people tho
+Noble Kakyoin: I honestly think both doors lead to the same place, but idk
+Bazаr🌀: Which is why he was able to climb it so quickly
pyrromanis: btw, do you know the lottery ticket prizes?
pyrromanis: so far i only win max revives
entreflores: best prize should be Master Ball
%Njab: ball exp share ppup max revive full restore
pyrromanis: a few more ppup would be nice
+Bazаr🌀: so we need to know where the meteor is
entreflores: they'll be in the E16 item guide
+Bazаr🌀: and where the other door leads
entreflores: also wait, which are the two doors you are talking about?
+Bazаr🌀: Arc and Grand Stairway
entreflores: the chapel door where we fight Ditto and?
+Bazаr🌀: the white room
+Noble Kakyoin: the room where you first meet solaris
entreflores: where Solaris talks to us?
+Bazаr🌀: mhm
+Bazаr🌀: We don't know which door leads to the meteor
entreflores: we know where that doos leads tho
+Bazаr🌀: and where the other goes to
+Bazаr🌀: or if they both lead to the meteor
+Bazаr🌀: ... or neither
entreflores: Baz, the door where Solaris talks to us leads to the corridor that leads to the ground level of the chapel
Meteor Admin ZEL left
entreflores: or, so says logic
+Bazаr🌀: We don't actually know where the Arc is relative to the city
+Bazаr🌀: because of the dark tunnel between
espeon860: does like absol can see the future or something?
+Bazаr🌀: in the dex it says Absol appears before disasters to warn people about them
+Bazаr🌀: People didn't know that at first, and just assumed it caused whatever disaster happens right after they appeared
+Bazаr🌀: sooooo yeah, Absol knows when bad things are going to happen
+Bazаr🌀: This one just happened to see a lot of shit
espeon860: and many people have died
espeon860: and it first appeared after corey was going to the bridge
+Bazаr🌀: where all did we see it... corey's gym, pyrous mountain, devon underground...
+Bazаr🌀: where else
%Njab: waterfal
pyrromanis: route 3
espeon860: amaria gym
+Bazаr🌀: (besides where you catch it obv)
+Bazаr🌀: route 3... that's where all the bridges got broken
+Bazаr🌀: ah, Eclipse, right
pyrromanis: at route 3, before that meteor admin (name?) dies to sirius' chandy
pyrromanis: eclipse right
+Noble Kakyoin: ok so
+Noble Kakyoin: is she actually dead?
espeon860: i swear sirus is planing something
espeon860: sirius
+Noble Kakyoin: It hasn't said she's dead yet so i'm very angry
+Bazаr🌀: Eclipse has no soul
+Bazаr🌀: She's basically braindead
%Njab: ^
+RBRN Alex left
pyrromanis: i beleive we should also see absol before tara's death
+Noble Kakyoin: Also where did Simon end up after talking to Eclipse's father?
pyrromanis: but i don't know how that can happen :/
+Bazаr🌀: He was with Meteor at Ametrine
+Noble Kakyoin: that's before iirc
+Bazаr🌀: Nope
+Bazаr🌀: Eclipse dies right before you get to Charlotte's city
+Noble Kakyoin: yeah
+Noble Kakyoin: wait not simon
+Noble Kakyoin: aster
+Bazаr🌀: w8 no wut
+Bazаr🌀: There's a thing where you can battle Aster right before Blake
%Njab: simon has nothing to do with eclipse
+Bazаr🌀: Only Aster because Eclipse died
+Noble Kakyoin: Aster talks to eclipse's father after he gives you the HM for waterfall iirc
%Njab: it depents on blake event
+Bazаr🌀: Yeah, if you get Waterfall or not
%Njab: and another thing you can get
+Bazаr🌀: He took some of Eclipse' mons and its such a sad fight
+Bazаr🌀: (even tho his teams OP)
espeon860: guess he want to honor eclipse memory
+Bazаr🌀: If he wants to honor her he'll turn on Meteor
+Bazаr🌀: I can see Sirius killing him for that
+Noble Kakyoin: anyway, have we seen aster any time after the conversation with eclipse's father? Or will he show himself again after we find a way to fix her up?
pyrromanis: if she can be fixed
+Bazаr🌀: He's in Labradora
+Bazаr🌀: We can assume
+Noble Kakyoin: nah man, he quit didn't he?
+Noble Kakyoin: or is he stuck in there with meteor?
+Bazаr🌀: I've never seen the convo with eclipse' dad
+Noble Kakyoin: ah wait
+Noble Kakyoin: he never said he quit meteor
espeon860: it also where you can get the shiny charm
+Noble Kakyoin: but i guess it's implied
+Bazаr🌀: Nah
+Bazаr🌀: Simon just quit, Ame wouldn't make 2 characters like that do the same exact thing
+Bazаr🌀: Aster will try to sabotage Meteor from the inside
+Bazаr🌀: and probably get killed for it :/
+Bazаr🌀: so even if Eclipse gets revived by some way, it'll still be bittersweet
+Noble Kakyoin: oooo you know what I really loved about this episode?
+Bazаr🌀: Ame likes bittersweet things very much
+Bazаr🌀: ?
+Noble Kakyoin: We finally got introduced to Dark material
+Noble Kakyoin: *technically that is
entreflores: got any info on that Pyrr_
+Noble Kakyoin: I do actually
+Noble Kakyoin: lots
entreflores: pm me? :3
pyrromanis: tell here
+Noble Kakyoin: nah, I can put it here
+Bazаr🌀: ?
+Noble Kakyoin: From what I've gathered, Dark Material can be found in three locations, and only these three, due to lore
+Noble Kakyoin: The seven sanctum, and the two in Iolia valley
+Bazаr🌀: oh right what's that stuff about
+Noble Kakyoin: If you've been paying attention to the books in the seven sanctum, you'd know in order to open up the gate to something we need the six shining pillars and the three materials void of light
+Bazаr🌀: so what's the 6 pillars
+Noble Kakyoin: now ok, six pillars? I thought there were only 4 key stones? You're correct, but our answer lies in the two missing colors that can be seen in the room with the dark material
+Noble Kakyoin: Everyone knows of the purple, red, azure and emerald pillars
espeon860: o hear that we have to do a puzzle in ep 16
entreflores: these are the colours of Arceus
+Noble Kakyoin: but what about the gold and ivory ones?
espeon860: how hard is it?
+Bazаr🌀: haven't been in that room either :[
+Bazаr🌀: Just remember that everything you do in the building is important
+Bazаr🌀: Remember that, and you'll be fine
+Bazаr🌀: And you gotta be quick
+Noble Kakyoin: let me show you a little something
+Noble Kakyoin: "So kind was light to show us mercy, That in its shade we festered heresy. Twixt three stones, each shaded void, Six pillars shone, their truth deployed: Emerald, Crimson, Violet, Gold, Azure and Ivory seal as told."
+Noble Kakyoin: "Take heed of its prison, o ye foolish men, For the blackest beast lies at light's end."
+Noble Kakyoin: -Light's End (A book found in the subseven sanctum)
+Noble Kakyoin: >Three stones: The three pieces of Dark material
+Noble Kakyoin: >Six pillars: The six pillars we see in the deepest sanctum room
+Bazаr🌀: White and Yellow keys huh
+Noble Kakyoin: Once we find all of these things
+Noble Kakyoin: What's going to happen?
entreflores: we've seen these pillars again tbh, they were out for the ritual
entreflores: now they're back in storage
+Bazаr🌀: the 6 can open the Arc
+Bazаr🌀: can the base 4 open the white room?
+Bazаr🌀: If I had to guess, I'd say the Meteor is in the Arc
+Bazаr🌀: and El's town is behind the white room
+Noble Kakyoin: the base 4 are what we need actually
+Bazаr🌀: maybe one of the hidden keys is there
+Noble Kakyoin: to quote a second book in the sanctum
+Noble Kakyoin: "Behind stone doors, four pillars of light bind the New World to a shadow of our own."
+Noble Kakyoin: I wanna know where the dark matter comes into play here
pyrromanis: I DON'T THINK THEY WILL PLAY BIG ROLE
pyrromanis: oops srry caps
+Bazаr🌀: CAPS LOCK OOPS
+Noble Kakyoin: it only takes 4 lights to open a door, but 6 and 3 dark matters to unleash a monster
pyrromanis: since one ofthem is a sidequest and not in main quest
+Noble Kakyoin: see but that's just it
+Noble Kakyoin: Why would something so plot relevant be limited to a sidequest?
+Noble Kakyoin: especially when it leads to two of the most important books in the game and 6 important pillars and 1 important item?
pyrromanis: maybe we are just overspeculating?
%Njab: I should start paying attention to books
entreflores: because the other side has 3 DMsalready
+Bazаr🌀: I wonder what role Giratina is going to have in the greater scheme
+Noble Kakyoin: btw
+Noble Kakyoin: any of you guys read that Destiny's End book hidden in the Beryl Library?
+Bazаr🌀: once
entreflores: I skimmed through it and kinda considered mumbo jumbo
pyrromanis: i am here to play video games, not read books :P
entreflores: predetetetetetermination, who gives a fuck
%Njab: also that fortune teller thing was interesting
pyrromanis: i theorize that this is the 2nd universe
pyrromanis: maybe lin wants to return to the old one
pyrromanis: where we don't exist
+Noble Kakyoin: that universe she talks about is incredible
entreflores: tbh the medium in Jasper. Miss Direction. Misdirection. lel
+Noble Kakyoin: for one, she describes Fern as the main character
+Bazаr🌀: aaa I missed a lot
+Bazаr🌀: fill me in
+Noble Kakyoin: K so Ms. Direction tells us, Baz.
+Noble Kakyoin: That in this universe where we don't exist, while jasper is still under attack by pulsegrowth
+Noble Kakyoin: Fern steps up to the plate to save Jasper
+Noble Kakyoin: He gathers many allies too
+ShаdowStar joined
+Bazаr🌀: If not for us...
+Noble Kakyoin: A man with spiked bracelets, a lady with azure hair, a girl with a sleeping star and a woman in a black and red suit
+Noble Kakyoin: together they purge the roots from the city, fix the lake and stop the camerupt
+Bazаr🌀: Cain, Amaria, Anna...
+Noble Kakyoin: But soon after they purge these things... disaster strikes
+Noble Kakyoin: The city streets crack open in fissures
%Njab: azure hair wasn't a lady
+Noble Kakyoin: spiked braclets splinter in the fissure below, shining armor strikes, azure hair is re-dyed red
%Njab: that was cal
+Noble Kakyoin: an enemy of fern's own blood stands against him, his sister
+Noble Kakyoin: "And beaded hope breaks apart upon the tattered stones of a city forced to live up to its name once again."
+Bazаr🌀: Titania is involved in the world being "reborn?"
+Noble Kakyoin: "The sleeping star invokes a wish. From there, the suited girl disappears. And that future follows shortly after."
+Bazаr🌀: who's the "woman in black and red"
+Noble Kakyoin: and that's all we get
+Bazаr🌀: the Big Top Ringleader is all I can remember
+Noble Kakyoin: me and azery couldn't figure it out, we assumed it was titania or charlotte, but we don't know
+Bazаr🌀: red and black suit
pyrromanis: so anna wished a different future and jirachi created the 2nd universe where we exist
+Bazаr🌀: ah, Charlotte
entreflores: Shade
+Noble Kakyoin: did it? i'm not so sure
+Noble Kakyoin: it says woman @ody
+Bazаr🌀: has a black tshirt with a pinkish jacket
entreflores: ok, sorry
+Bazаr🌀: thats possible
+Noble Kakyoin: i'm inclined to believe shade is genderless...
entreflores: I'm a little... right now
+Bazаr🌀: Shade
+Bazаr🌀: might be from the 1st universe
+Bazаr🌀: some entity that wasn't reset in the "wish"
+Bazаr🌀: That would explain how he knows so much
pyrromanis: where exactly is the 3rd dark material?
+Noble Kakyoin: there's two in iolia
+Bazаr🌀: rock climb?
+Noble Kakyoin: and one in the room with el's journal
pyrromanis: found the one up the waterfall
+Noble Kakyoin: you need rock climb yes
+Noble Kakyoin: it's behind luna
+Bazаr🌀: ah
+Bazаr🌀: I'm curious what Iolia Valley actually is
+Bazаr🌀: there's some secret to it
entreflores: I'm more interested in the City from another dimension
+Noble Kakyoin: see, it's a city just like ours
+Bazаr🌀: [16:31] +Noble Kakyoin: spiked braclets splinter in the fissure below, shining armor strikes, azure hair is re-dyed red
+Noble Kakyoin: except... we just aren't there
+Bazаr🌀: Cain... falls into the fissures?
entreflores: Pyrr, I mean Agate
+Bazаr🌀: Shining Armor is Titania?
+Noble Kakyoin: AHHHHHHHH
+Noble Kakyoin: ok ok
+Noble Kakyoin: agate is interesting
+Noble Kakyoin: i'll get to it in a sec
entreflores: I thought earlier that it was a leftover Reborn city from eons ago or something
+Bazаr🌀: the Ringleader... obtained her role after her successful father died right?
+Bazаr🌀: do we know anything else about her
+Noble Kakyoin: There is one thing i find a little funny about the re-dyed hair
+Noble Kakyoin: in the world we're in, we can assume cal's hair has been red for a long while
+Bazаr🌀: mhm
+Noble Kakyoin: but then he un-dyes it
+Bazаr🌀: ye
pyrromanis: hhhmmm the fortune teller says "a taciturn woman in a black and red suit"
pyrromanis: titania isn't that taciturn
+Noble Kakyoin: ehhh
+Noble Kakyoin: (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little.
+Noble Kakyoin: ^Taciturn
pyrromanis: last time i remember titatnia talking a lot, especialy about her feelings and such
entreflores: Miss Shade?
entreflores: universes can have differences between each othe
+Bazаr🌀: Tania wears red pants and a white t shirt
+Bazаr🌀: tank top, rather
pyrromanis: "from there, the suited girl disappears"
pyrromanis: so it is confirmed the black and red suit woman isn't in this universe
+Bazаr🌀: hold up
pyrromanis: so maybe it is shade?
+Bazаr🌀: Cain doesn't have bracelets at all
+Bazаr🌀: Who is "spiked bracelets" then
+Bazаr🌀: I've checked his sprites
+Bazаr🌀: nothin
+Noble Kakyoin: baz
+Noble Kakyoin: Arclight
+Bazаr🌀: ah, mk
+Bazаr🌀: that works
+Noble Kakyoin: So then... Are we headed towards that worlds future again?
+Bazаr🌀: well if that happens
+Noble Kakyoin: We've made basically the same allies as fern and we've finally fixed up reborn
pyrromanis: "and chase fire from the mountain peaks" is this about the PULSE camerupt?
+Noble Kakyoin: yes
+Bazаr🌀: no wait
pyrromanis: then why she mentions it after the water was cleansed?
+Bazаr🌀: what if that's Azurine Mountain its talking about
+Bazаr🌀: it used to be a volcano
+Bazаr🌀: they "chased the fire" out of it
+Noble Kakyoin: that would mean they fought off giratina
+Noble Kakyoin: or used it
+Bazаr🌀: Or caused the change before Giratina did
+Noble Kakyoin: i'm more inclined to believe it's apophyll
+Noble Kakyoin: since it's nearly an identical world
+Noble Kakyoin: and the pulse conflict is going on
+Bazаr🌀: "spiked braclets splinter in the fissure below, shining armor strikes, azure hair is re-dyed red"
+Bazаr🌀: I think Arclight was supposed to die in Devon
+Noble Kakyoin: Shining armor strikes
+Noble Kakyoin: As we know, Titania is going to play a big role next episode
+Bazаr🌀: and we get Cal v Blake one more time
+Bazаr🌀: and it might end badly for Cal
+Noble Kakyoin: and the next episodes preview quote literally says
+Noble Kakyoin: "Shining armor"
entreflores: amen to that Baz
+Bazаr🌀: I'm still wondering
pyrromanis: also: she 1st says "azure hair is re-dyed red" and right next "an enemy of his own blood stands before him"
+Bazаr🌀: why they took Arc's eye
pyrromanis: so that should be blake
+Noble Kakyoin: And actually... as far as we know...
+Noble Kakyoin: This could very well be the second universe
+Bazаr🌀: or it could mean Florinia facing Fern
pyrromanis: cause "his" refers to cal and not fern
+Noble Kakyoin: Destiny's End states this is likely the only universe with Arceus in it
entreflores: wait
+Bazаr🌀: so Nostra created Arceus?
entreflores: is that Diego Brando's music?
+Bazаr🌀: We know Nostra created us
DubstepPenguin joined
+Noble Kakyoin: what we know is
pyrromanis: WAIT!
+Noble Kakyoin: When arceus created this universe
+Bazаr🌀: Wait guys
entreflores: is the adult Lin Lin from another universe?
+Noble Kakyoin: it created the means to create itself
pyrromanis: what if Shade, is OUR shade????
DubstepPenguin left
+Bazаr🌀: What if we're the Golden Key
pyrromanis: we are the one who is Taciturn
+Bazаr🌀: Anna said we're glowey, she knows we're special
+Noble Kakyoin: "When the world as we know it was created, it was given form. At that time, so did that which created it give itself a form."
+Bazаr🌀: she just doesn't know how because its not the same her
pyrromanis: we only say yes or no
+Noble Kakyoin: This is the Pokemon we know as Arceus.
+Bazаr🌀: so... Nostra is Arceus confirmed? :3
pyrromanis: and Shade is actualy us from the past universe
+Noble Kakyoin: baz hold on one sec, I'm putin more of the book in here
+Bazаr🌀: Shade wearing the red n black suit could be
+Noble Kakyoin: "And so at that time did that which created this world also create a means for its new form to have been itself created. This, of course, following all the laws of physics that Arceus was writing into place, must have been the
+Noble Kakyoin: meteor."
+Noble Kakyoin: "The meteor enshrined below Reborn is often said to be that upon which Arceus first came to this world. And while every piece of physical evidence would verify that claim,"
+Noble Kakyoin: "In reality, it was only constructed to serve that purpose in whatever retrospect may have existed before the process of time was created. Those astronomic and geological events that would set such a meteor in motion so as to crash onto our planet,"
+Noble Kakyoin: "Were all determined long after they must have occured."
+Bazаr🌀: so Elias knows the world we're in is only a copy
+Noble Kakyoin: "Therefore, what is not to say that this world that we are experiencing is the same? Every event set into motion as we know it, is simply a logical outcome of what happened in the past,"
+Bazаr🌀: he also knows the meteor is at fault
+Noble Kakyoin: "And what must happen in the future for Arceus to be realized."
+Bazаr🌀: so whatever being is in the meteor is what reset the universe
+Noble Kakyoin: "But Arceus is not complete. And so at that time did that which created this world also create a means for its new form to have been itself created. This world is that means. Arceus will complete itself yet."
+Bazаr🌀: it created Arceus and the PC
+Noble Kakyoin: "Until it does, each and every one of us, Each molecule in this constructed world, Each thought in our predetermined lives, Is just a means to Destiny's End."
pyrromanis: what about the baby arceus T3RR4 mentions?
+Noble Kakyoin: So we're basically caught in a time loop?
+Bazаr🌀: That's what El thinks
+Bazаr🌀: or believes, rather
+Noble Kakyoin: Where Anna wishes on her star to recreate the universe over and over
+Bazаr🌀: Either he'll use Arceus to stop Anna's wish
+Bazаr🌀: or he'll reset the world himself
entreflores: as far as we know, the latter
pyrromanis: imagine Ame put an option where Anna will ask us if she should make the wish or not
pyrromanis: and we say yes, and we get a new game :P
+Noble Kakyoin: I imagine it wouldn't be the exact same though if it reset
+Noble Kakyoin: For one, after the first loop, we were added into the mix
+Bazаr🌀: Nostra made us to break the loop
pyrromanis: so about the voice in the arc? who was that? arceus? nostra?
entreflores: Pyrr, we'll propably be Emporio
+Bazаr🌀: or maybe Elias did before us
+Noble Kakyoin: hell ye dog
+Noble Kakyoin: Emporio best Jojo
entreflores: and stop the madness before the world recreates itself
+Bazаr🌀: Maybe Elias figured out the loop and used Arceus to change the time loop by adding us?
+Noble Kakyoin: So that begs the question
+Noble Kakyoin: Are we helping to stop the loop for a good purpose or an evil one?
pyrromanis: so maybe elias was right in citae de arc?
+Noble Kakyoin: so far we've caused a lot of bad and good
+Bazаr🌀: Look at Undertale for reference of loops
+Bazаr🌀: So we want to play the same sick killing game over and over
+Bazаr🌀: Or do we want to move on to different things, for better or worse?
pyrromanis: so if lin was also in the orphanage, how did she escape in this universe? how she kept her memories from the other universe?
+Noble Kakyoin: actually... was lin caught in the effects of the loop?
+Bazаr🌀: And in Danganronpa 2 (another game Ame would likely base things off of) the main character decides to risk the future instead of playing the same killing game over and over
+Bazаr🌀: Is there evidence Lin knows about the other universes?
pyrromanis: she knows the sisters
pyrromanis: the sisters have bizzare memories from the other universe
+Bazаr🌀: hm?
pyrromanis: maybe the shock therapy has to do something with that?
+Bazаr🌀: what memories do they have
entreflores: I still believe that there is an age difference between Lin the orphan and Lin the Leader
+Noble Kakyoin: laura has memories of the eights thing
pyrromanis: lin seems familiar to them, to a little girl they used to knwo
+Bazаr🌀: eights?
+Noble Kakyoin: everyone says lin looks familiar, but nobody knows her except Sigmund
pyrromanis: does even sigmund remembers her?
entreflores: and Laura if you team up
+Noble Kakyoin: whenever laura had eight of something, lin would take the eighth thing away
+Bazаr🌀: Doesn't she have 8 circles of flowers
+Bazаr🌀: in the Cove
pyrromanis: lin was kind of a bully for laura in orphanage
+Noble Kakyoin: Everyone seems to remember orphan Lin
+Noble Kakyoin: and how she was younger than all of them even
+Bazаr🌀: hm
+Noble Kakyoin: but then how is this lin so much older?
+Bazаr🌀: Whoever said
+Bazаr🌀: that Anna was the one who made the wish?
+Bazаr🌀: What if Lin wished herself into a reset universe?
+Bazаr🌀: She could fall into new universes over and over
+Noble Kakyoin: that would mean she stole nostra from anna... right?
+Bazаr🌀: Aging normally, even though everyone else resets
pyrromanis: but how she gets nostra at her hands?
+Noble Kakyoin: or is she the one shade originally gave nostra too?
pyrromanis: shade gave nostra?
+Bazаr🌀: yes
+Bazаr🌀: Anna got Nostra from him
pyrromanis: where do we learn that?
+Noble Kakyoin: TV interview iirc
+Bazаr🌀: Shade seems indifferent about Lin
+Bazаr🌀: because her death is in his gym
+Noble Kakyoin: i believe anna mentions it in the underground railnet too
+Bazаr🌀: and he brings no special attention to her
+Bazаr🌀: If Lin were a danger to shade, he would make us stop her
pyrromanis: i want to beleive SHade is the shadow of someone
+Bazаr🌀: Shade is definitely from another universe
+Bazаr🌀: Probably some glitch or failsafe from the resets
pyrromanis: yes, a shadow from another dimension
+Noble Kakyoin: >Shadow of another dimension
pyrromanis: ;]
+Noble Kakyoin: FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT
+Noble Kakyoin: fuck i cant find it anymore
pyrromanis: find what?
+Noble Kakyoin: there's text in the game that mentions this world is a shadow of another one
+Bazаr🌀: [16:22] +Noble Kakyoin: "Behind stone doors, four pillars of light bind the New World to a shadow of our own."
+Noble Kakyoin: although idk if that one has to do with thi
+Noble Kakyoin: *this
+Bazаr🌀: Everything's related in the end
pyrromanis: shade is from the other side of the door?
+Noble Kakyoin: who knows
+Bazаr🌀: El is just trying to figure out how the other universes work
pyrromanis: and why he needed corey's body?
+Bazаr🌀: But he's one of the few who knows about them
pyrromanis: is still corey alive behind the door?
+Bazаr🌀: Whatever is beyond that door is keeping Shade here
+Noble Kakyoin: I wonder what Shade is really
pyrromanis: anyone has shades rhyme from episode 15?
+Bazаr🌀: He knows about the 4 deaths in his gym because he's seen them over and over again
pyrromanis: something about only 2 die?
+Bazаr🌀: He said 2 lives will be taken
+Bazаr🌀: but all will lose something
+Bazаr🌀: basically
+Bazаr🌀: Amy lost her memory
+Bazаr🌀: and probably her relation to Tania
+Noble Kakyoin: "Four screens foretold four souls' fortune forsaken, For, forsooth, from foreshadowed, only two will be taken."
+Noble Kakyoin: So on this note about shade
+Noble Kakyoin: Where did he get his teleporting powers from?
+Bazаr🌀: Also, if Lin's the one who can Wish
+Bazаr🌀: That would explain how her "fortune" could be saved
pyrromanis: he is a shadow, teleportation doesn't seem weird to me :P
+Noble Kakyoin: Hmmmm... The small girl at the arc could be orphan lin right?
pyrromanis: and we hear her from behind the door?
+Bazаr🌀: ... Adrienn
+Noble Kakyoin: Adrienn was trapped there for years and never aged, would it make sense if she never aged there too?
+Bazаr🌀: xyr time loop thing has to be involved in the resets
+Bazаr🌀: no, if young Lin were in the Arc
+Bazаr🌀: she would be normal age anyways
+Bazаr🌀: because everyone at the orphanage remembered Lin being much younger than she is now
+Bazаr🌀: so young Lin would be the Lin from this universe
+Bazаr🌀: and old Lin could be the one that jumps from reset to reset
pyrromanis: what civilization ended when giratina came?
+Bazаr🌀: she could've kidnapped her younger self and put her in the Arc
+Bazаr🌀: to prevent paradoxes or somethin
+Bazаr🌀: ... although that's all this is really
+Bazаr🌀: one enormous paradox
+Noble Kakyoin: So what plot revelation will we get next episode?
+Bazаr🌀: tanias involvement
+Bazаr🌀: probably Blake vs Cal
+Noble Kakyoin: I highly doubt any kind of plot revelation could tackle something as big as this one tbh
+Noble Kakyoin: maybe the final one that explains it all, but quite a few pieces are still missing
+Bazаr🌀: Tania will be next ep
+Bazаr🌀: Hardy on 18
pyrromanis: well, consider all this info just teasing, since they are from sidequests
+Bazаr🌀: I wonder where Amy will be
+Bazаr🌀: cuz one ep has 2 leaders in it
pyrromanis: so if we get plot revelation, all these will be restated
entreflores: Rust thicker than Water
entreflores: we propably get em both
+Noble Kakyoin: it could be both yeah
+Noble Kakyoin: we are due for a two leader episode after all
pyrromanis: 1v2 at the same match! let's go :P
+Bazаr🌀: then again, Hardy and Tania are siblings
+Bazаr🌀: they could be in the same ep even
+Bazаr🌀: a bit of a stretch tho
+Noble Kakyoin: we won't get to hardy until we get rock climb
+Noble Kakyoin: As we know, there's much more to route 4 that we haven't explored yet
+Bazаr🌀: We still have to deal with PULSE Claw, Hypno, and Mime
entreflores: We're getting to the desert next ep. to fight Hardy we have to deal with both Agate and Labradorra
+Noble Kakyoin: it's currently theorized that the upper part of route 4 will lead to the sleeping pulse
+Noble Kakyoin: and we'll enter agate via waterfall and dive
+Noble Kakyoin: or we may get to the pulse via waterfalling and diving through agae
pyrromanis: does anyone have the hand-draw map of reborn?
pyrromanis: ame removed the photo from the home page
~Blιnd gυardιan: it used to be on the site but after everything moved around idk if she put it back up
~Blιnd gυardιan: lemme see
pyrromanis: it isn't where it was before at least
+Noble Kakyoin: anyway, take a good look at agates map
+Noble Kakyoin: https://snag.gy/5ur73t.jpg
+Bazаr🌀: the map's a 404 error right now dan
+Bazаr🌀: I see it on google images but I can't view it up close
+Noble Kakyoin: all of those waterfalls and dive spots lead back to one accesible point on agates map
+Bazаr🌀: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2078-reborn-map-full/
+Noble Kakyoin: Take a look at the cities PC, go up the stairs to the right and between the tree. That small pathway of water there
+Noble Kakyoin: loops all the way around
+Noble Kakyoin: and out of the area
pyrromanis: agate actualy reminds me of reborn itself!
~Blιnd gυardιan: that link is wrong
+Bazаr🌀: I know
+Bazаr🌀: but the link in that thread
+Bazаr🌀: http://rebornevo.com//rebornmap.png
~Blιnd gυardιan: here: http://www.rebornevo.com/images/pr/rebornmap.png
+Noble Kakyoin: as of rn, the order we climb those waterfalls are going to be: Right, left, middle into agate
+Noble Kakyoin: or middle, left, right. Out of Agate
pyrromanis: ty dan!
~Blιnd gυardιan: ya
pyrromanis: ok, so giratina is hiding in the wasteland
+Noble Kakyoin: so let's go over the areas we haven't been to yet
+Bazаr🌀: I miss the X gates
+Bazаr🌀: :L
pyrromanis: me too baz :(
+Noble Kakyoin: Desert and all thing in it, Suspicious House, Glass Workshop, Labradorra
pyrromanis: they teased us so much...
+Bazаr🌀: Ferris Wheel
+Bazаr🌀: We still haven't seen the Ferris Wheel
pyrromanis: what 1R253 means?
pyrromanis: is in front of scrapyard
entreflores: irz_e
pyrromanis: or ir_se
+Bazаr🌀: irzse
pyrromanis: this is where i'd love to have a terra's dialogue :P
~Blιnd gυardιan: fwiw the map is incredibly dated at this point and there is no guarantee that they are all going to be playable areas
+Noble Kakyoin: most have been so far though
+Bazаr🌀: I've heard they might scrap the glass workshop and suspicious house
~Blιnd gυardιan: yes, I know this
+Noble Kakyoin: i hope nothing gets scrapped
+Noble Kakyoin: ;]
~Blιnd gυardιan: but I am saying that does not mean they are all going into the game
pyrromanis: we know that dan, but at least we can get information about waht ame had planned for reborn :]
~Blιnd gυardιan: their existence in-universe notwithstanding
+Bazаr🌀: we won't get any good information out of dan
+Bazаr🌀: our best bet is to interrogate Ame
~Blιnd gυardιan: that is almost insulting
+Bazаr🌀: she might give enough cryptic clues for us to make answers
+Bazаr🌀: I'm almost sorry dan :(
pyrromanis: or more of shade's rhymes :P
pyrromanis: i'm still curious which civiliztion was vanished when giratina came...
+Noble Kakyoin: presumably the one that drowned after apophyll's ice melted
+Bazаr🌀: that'd make sense
pyrromanis: but the man who study reborn's history 1st mentions that civilization was vanished and after giratina calmed down the snow melted
+Bazаr🌀: giratina caused the mountains to switch, so apophyll mountain melting into the crater to form a lake
+Noble Kakyoin: it doesn't really say it happened after
pyrromanis: "legends of an old civilization say the day their civilization ended was the day that giratina came in reborn"
pyrromanis: "they say the dragon was in a frenzy, and all around it bizarre things would happen"
espeon860: wonder when we get the two other stickers
Swampellow left
+Noble Kakyoin: right, but his opening statement is that ametrine and pyrous were swapped roles at first
+Noble Kakyoin: "According to the stories, by the time the dimensional warrior finally settled in the south-east of the region, its chaos had already sealed the fate of Reborn."
pyrromanis: "objects would disappear, lands would be spun upside down, and whole towns were transported across the region in the blink of an eye"
+Noble Kakyoin: he never gives us an actual timeline of when things happen
%Njab left
+Noble Kakyoin: as far as we know, this all could have happened in the first day
+Noble Kakyoin: because after mentioning the swap, he says
+Noble Kakyoin: "And in the months to follow, the rising temperatures thawed the snow, which formed what is now Azurine lake,"
+Noble Kakyoin: Note, this is after the swap
+Noble Kakyoin: we know the swap happened, and then months passed by
pyrromanis: hm true, but still uncertain about it
pyrromanis: also we get confirmation that 1st the meteor came and the giratina appeared
+Noble Kakyoin: also we know the city drowned is the old civilization
+Noble Kakyoin: "Burying their old city beneath it."
+Bazаr🌀: Giratina's chaos was created before the resets happen
+Bazаr🌀: the old city was probably Elias' town
+Bazаr🌀: so... I guess we know what happened to that
pyrromanis: what lands were spun upside down?
+Noble Kakyoin: who knows?
+Noble Kakyoin: it mentions that giratina could warp cities across the entire region though
+Noble Kakyoin: Is that what happened to Agate?
pyrromanis: maybe
+Bazаr🌀: Spinel is a small example of that being true
+Bazаr🌀: What's weird about Agate?
+Noble Kakyoin: Ody ping
pyrromanis: also the resemblance i get from agate with reborn...
+Noble Kakyoin: Where did you get the info on agates weirdness again?
+Bazаr🌀: how does Agate resemble Reborn?
pyrromanis: dunno, it is just in my eyes...
+Noble Kakyoin: i can't see it tbh
+Bazаr🌀: the ringmaster has the same hat as Radomus
+Bazаr🌀: card included
entreflores: Obisida par
+Bazаr🌀: its just a different color
+Noble Kakyoin: Thank you
+Noble Kakyoin: Also here's something to note about one npc in new coral ahem
2tousent left
+Bazаr🌀: pure black hair... could there be a relation?
+Noble Kakyoin: "On a night like this, there's something surreal. I can look at the sky, the lake, the stars, all fleeting as they are, but I feel like it could slip away at any
+Noble Kakyoin: second. Like, maybe it already has once before."
pyrromanis: YES! i remember that now
pyrromanis: he did say that
+Noble Kakyoin: "You ever get that feeling? Sort of like deja vu. This has already happened once, and what you see now is the result of someone's imagination. I'm not sure if I would like that or not."
+Noble Kakyoin: -Coral Ward NPC
+Bazаr🌀: So that just confirmed that the resets happen
+Bazаr🌀: That's all it says :/
pyrromanis: yes, but this is the imagination of someone
pyrromanis: so someone DID create us from his mind
pyrromanis: they wanted us to be here and fix theresets
+Noble Kakyoin: alright now as for the agate city thing @Baz
entreflores: anw Agate rumors
entreflores: is from a different region, magic stone underneath
+Noble Kakyoin: "They say it used to be part of a different region entirely."
+Noble Kakyoin: "And! I heard there's even a magic stone buried deep underneath it!"
+Noble Kakyoin: This could honestly be in reference to Orre's agate city
+Noble Kakyoin: As Orre's had a magic stone that purified pokemon, the relic stone
+Noble Kakyoin: because notice it isn't stones plural
entreflores: #fuck
entreflores: I know shit of PMD
+Noble Kakyoin: also funny thing to note about that same npc, she says this
+Noble Kakyoin: "If only something like that could exist here..."
entreflores: or whatever thing that is
+Bazаr🌀: I just checked
+Noble Kakyoin: Funny how she should say that. She doesn't even know what the city is built on top of
+Bazаr🌀: and Agate City matches Agate Village almost perfectly
pyrromanis: so, am i crazy that i see agate as a smaller rebrn?
pyrromanis: :P
entreflores: thanks bro
entreflores: :3
+Noble Kakyoin: uwu
entreflores: now do the guessning thread thing
+Bazаr🌀: sooooooo
+Bazаr🌀: we've had some breakthroughs here
pyrromanis: "A lush, green town of senior citizens where there is a relic honoring Celebi.Colo"
pyrromanis: from bulbapedia
+Bazаr🌀: celebi's X Door is probably there
+Noble Kakyoin: >X Door
+Noble Kakyoin: :[[[[
pyrromanis: maybe meteors want celebi to go back in time?
+Bazаr🌀: they'll reappear postgame :[
entreflores: Celebi's door is an ex-door
+Noble Kakyoin: nice one
+Bazаr🌀: If the purifying stone thing is still there
+Bazаr🌀: then Meteor might want it for something?
+Bazаr🌀: but there aren't Shadow Pokemon in Reborn
+Bazаr🌀: why do they want Agate so badly
Swampellow joined
+Noble Kakyoin: maybe they need the stones purifying power?
+Bazаr🌀: what's corrupt though
+Noble Kakyoin: not for pokemon, but for something bigger?
+Noble Kakyoin: According to them, Reborn
~Blιnd gυardιan: that's not really a breakthrough
pyrromanis: Connecting locations
pyrromanis: ↑
pyrromanis: Relic Cave and Relic Stone
+Bazаr🌀: this isn't
~Blιnd gυardιan: ame/ika has said in the past it's meant to be the orre region
+Noble Kakyoin: i know
~Blιnd gυardιan: I don't remember the specifics enough to comment beyond that though
pyrromanis: so the relic items we found might have something to do?
+Bazаr🌀: But we've finalized the fact that Nostra is resetting the world over and over
+Bazаr🌀: and us and Arceus were created somewhere in the resets
pyrromanis: maybe is only one reset so far?
+Noble Kakyoin: either that or arceus was there pre-reset
+Noble Kakyoin: i'm assuming the first universe already had arceus in it, as well as this one
+Bazаr🌀: Elias' book says that the thing that created Arceus (Nostra/the meteor) existed before it
+Noble Kakyoin: right, but as we know, Arceus is technically what created those
+Bazаr🌀: I think we've already been reset several times
entreflores: tru tbh. Gen3, Gen4
+Noble Kakyoin: idfk
+Bazаr🌀: Lin started the loop years ago
+Bazаr🌀: Then goes back and stops her younger self from doing it again by kidnapping her
+Bazаr🌀: Arceus got created
+Bazаr🌀: and X universes later, we get made
+Bazаr🌀: there are 4 events that we need to figure out across the universes:
+Bazаr🌀: How did the first loop happen
+Bazаr🌀: When did Arceus start
+Bazаr🌀: Why were we made
+Bazаr🌀: damnit I had a brain fart aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
+Noble Kakyoin: fun thing to note
+Noble Kakyoin: the books in the seven sanctum say the new world will be born when arceus awakens
Apex✦Epic left
+Bazаr🌀: If Arceus existed in several past universes
+Bazаr🌀: Then it's safe to say they've failed to awaken Arceus every time
+Bazаr🌀: if Lin was the one who started the loops
+Bazаr🌀: why would she help Meteor break the loops she made
+Bazаr🌀: unless she wants to break the loops?
+Noble Kakyoin: most of the books of rebirth and the new world note that the old world has to go before the new one can be born
pyrromanis: maybe she wasn't the one who made the 1st reset?
+Bazаr🌀: maybe
+Bazаr🌀: then go back to question 1
+Bazаr🌀: How did the first loop happen
+Bazаr🌀: Who did it
pyrromanis: someone who didn't like the future that was coming
+Bazаr🌀: It's safe to assume Nostra granted the wish
+Noble Kakyoin: "The Lord Arceus shall come again. The New World, too, shalt be Reborn." -- Arceus 38-27
+Bazаr🌀: "come again"
+Noble Kakyoin: Why would the new world need to be reborn?
+Bazаr🌀: That implies he's been awakened...
+Bazаr🌀: hm
+Bazаr🌀: Jirachi can make 1 wish every 1000 years
+Bazаr🌀: so maybe the wish
+Bazаr🌀: was to make Arceus?
+Bazаr🌀: and the "New World" is the reset?
+Bazаr🌀: The world destroys itself and recreates itself over and over
+Noble Kakyoin: Actually... Are we really in the second loop and not a previous one?
+Bazаr🌀: How can people be remembering past lives if this is the first universe
+Noble Kakyoin: As far as we know, we could have been sent back a loop or foward many loops
+Bazаr🌀: The only difference between our loop and previous ones
+Bazаr🌀: is us
+Bazаr🌀: it's safe to assume, anyways
+Noble Kakyoin: Right, but who's to say we aren't actually in a previous loop? Let's say loop 10 made the wish to add us, but we were put into loop 9 and not 11/ new 10.
+Bazаr🌀: Then it wouldn't matter, would it?
+Noble Kakyoin: guess not
pyrromanis: "arceus shall grant thee favours in the new world" arceus 12-3
+Bazаr🌀: If we were the only change made
+Bazаr🌀: It wouldn't matter which universe we're in
+Mаrcello joined
+Bazаr🌀: Because they're all the same, except the ones without Arceus
+Noble Kakyoin: Another note on the books in the sanctum
+Noble Kakyoin: It says Arceus molded the heavens and earth from memories of eons passed and yet to come
pyrromanis: from the darkness, from stardust from the memories of eons passed and visions of eons yet to come, from these things did the lord arceus mold the heavens, the eath and all that walk upon it"
+Noble Kakyoin: is arceus able to see into every loop, dimension, reality, etc.?
pyrromanis: arceus 2-4
+Bazаr🌀: Let's say we're made in universe 10
+Bazаr🌀: Arceus was created in U2
+Bazаr🌀: when Nostra made it
+Bazаr🌀: Arceus from U2 could see U1, as well as U3, 4, etc before they even happened
+Bazаr🌀: and made identical worlds
+Bazаr🌀: someone in U9 figured this out and broke the loop by making us in U10
+Noble Kakyoin: have we determined what was in U1?
+Noble Kakyoin: was it the first story from ms. direction?
pyrromanis: "Renmants of the New World" - when our lord arceus had at last finished crafting the world from stardus, what then should the divine do with the remnants of immaterial?"
pyrromanis: >"our lord arceus had at last finished crafting the world from stardust"
pyrromanis: so arceus created the world with jirachi's help?
+Noble Kakyoin: it's safe to assume so, I guess
+Bazаr🌀: It created worlds based off of Jirachi's past world-making probably
+Bazаr🌀: so it's safe to assume both Nostra and Arceus each grant a wish
+Bazаr🌀: let's move Arceus' creation to U5 for a sec
+Bazаr🌀: Nostra's wish for U1-3 was to repeat the world
+Bazаr🌀: but in U4 it was to make Arceus
espeon860 left
+Bazаr🌀: ... wait that would be U5 actually
+Bazаr🌀: and after Nostra made Arceus, Arceus reset the universe to U6
+Bazаr🌀: Arceus has been resetting U6-U9
+Bazаr🌀: but Nostra still has its wishes
+Bazаr🌀: what was wished for during that/those universe(s)?
+Bazаr🌀: one of them was for us to be made
+Bazаr🌀: what will be Nostra's wish this time?
+Bazаr🌀: maybe Arceus has only made 2 new worlds
+Bazаr🌀: the one after it was created, and the one we're in
+Bazаr🌀: of those 2, in the first, Nostra's wish was for Arceus
+Bazаr🌀: in the second, us
+Bazаr🌀: shit im monologuing
+Noble Kakyoin: so it's safe to assume we are in the most current loop
+Bazаr🌀: I would say yes
+Noble Kakyoin: arceus is born in 5, resets 5 to make 6
+Noble Kakyoin: 6 ends and we're added to 7
+Bazаr🌀: We don't actually know if other wishes were made between arceus and us though
+Bazаr🌀: what if Shade was a wish?
+Bazаr🌀: there could even be more like him
+Bazаr🌀: but yes, that's the basis pyrr
+Noble Kakyoin: so we've got a general timeline, which I'm trying to make a picture for
+Bazаr🌀: mk
+Bazаr🌀: dan can you tell us if we're on the right track or not? :3
+Noble Kakyoin: lol nope
~Blιnd gυardιan: I absolutely could
pyrromanis: don't!
+Noble Kakyoin: i mean
+Noble Kakyoin: even if we told him to tell us
+Bazаr🌀: may you tell us? ;3
+Noble Kakyoin: I doubt he would
+Bazаr🌀: probably
pyrromanis: he will obviously lie
pyrromanis: so what he says, means is wrong :P
+Bazаr🌀: but it was worth trying
~Blιnd gυardιan: ???? wtf
~Blιnd gυardιan: I'm not a liar
+Bazаr🌀: I wanted to see his reaction and see if he'd accidentally hint or not
+Bazаr🌀: very small chance but with no drawbacks, it was worth taking
+Noble Kakyoin: has jirachi been here since the beginning?
+Bazаr🌀: as far as we know, yes
~IkaruKazuna joined
+Bazаr🌀: because Nostra created Arceus
+Bazаr🌀: oh, we got Ikaru in here now :]
+Bazаr🌀: right on queue when I start questioning the auth on plot
~Blιnd gυardιan: zz+Bazаr🌀: Dan u sly guy
+Mаrcello: There is a dev in the room and you choose to question auth on the plot? Strange choice tbh
~Blιnd gυardιan: wOW
~Blιnd gυardιan: that hurts my feelings
+Mаrcello: there there dan
~Blιnd gυardιan: I was a dev too ok ;-;
~Blιnd gυardιan: I... I did things! I helped
pyrromanis: "was"
~IkaruKazuna: and you could still be if you did work smh
~Blιnd gυardιan: .
~Blιnd gυardιan: WTF
~Blιnd gυardιan: RUDE