The End?

Miss Kitty

People have recently been complaining that Reborn is becoming like 4Chan. That all the dirty talking is becoming more and more prevalent. As this is true, it should also be up to the mods to clean the mess up. When me, or Ame isn't around, is when the mods should be doing their jobs when they are present at their keyboards and communicating with the server. I understand that people go away for a period of time, seeing how I'm on all night, but I'm not "on". So that's okay. But if you're participating, and someone says it's going overboard, you need to end the topic, and clean up the mess. But at the same time, wouldn't it also be smart if the person having the issue with it to leave, or ignore it? Hell, I had to put up with my own personal issue within the server. I don't know. It goes both ways, I guess.

I agree that mods, as well as me, have been shirking off on keeping the rules up to par. The only rules I see that have been truly overlooked is the chatspeak. lol and stupid other little abbreviations are okay. But still, u cnt speek lyk dis all teh tyme. Lately, I've been noticing that racism and others including with discrimination has been getting really out of hand. I don't care if you're black, you don't walk around in public, in my server, saying the N word. Not okay. I don't care if they're a he-she, green, gay or a Brittany Spears lover. No discrimination. Ever. Automatic kick will be enforced from now on to discrimination.

Advertising has been on debate for a while, and I'm here to clear that up for everyone. I, personally, don't mind advertising. But if you're spamming it every 5 minutes, I will say something about it. But if it's once or twice, then I'm okay with it. But people, don't go attacking others for one small advertisement. It's stupid as hell.

People are also pissed off about the mods we have now. Oh well. Get over it. They're mods and there's nothing we can do about it now, until they decide to fuck it all up for themselves. To be honest, all we needed was Will and Automod. Will, because even though we all say he's mature, I know he's not. But he's a very good kid and knows how to take action and when. He also knows how to not go overboard with power like some people would do. I'm not naming names, because there's no one to name at this time. We were set, because then, I was on almost all the time in my spare time. And now that there's other mods around, I feel that I don't need to be around as much. Good thing? Maybe. I can be a bitch sometimes.

...And in my own opinion... I don't think Reborn will be around for much longer. I foresee it dying in the near future. It's had it's time, but now it's coming to a close until PO, at least, gets the 5th Generation Pokemon online and stuff. I don't know what's going to happen... We're all fighting, and arguing. It's not fair. I just wish it to be like it was over the summer... Now everything feels so cold and empty... Anyway. There's the update. Just letting everyone know.

Kitty: No it is not a good thing you might not be on more. And Its not the End try to think positive..... the Summer was fun but I dont know what happened.... school I guess... just try to think positive please. Reborn will not Die!!!! and Ok Will was/is a good mod but all of us like you said are shirking our responsibilities and the enforcing of rules... and all the arguing and fighting needs to stop.... seriously like now im saying we all need to stop with it..... WORK IT OUT DONT FIGHT!!! and enoguh of the deep depression.. I understand that everyone gets sad but when people aree trying to help you out dont jsut ignore them... listen to them please... well my mini update is done...

Oh. Yes. I feel like I should add something to the discrimination area. I understand friends joke around, so as long as they know you're kidding, and stuff... Joke away. But if they ask for you to stop, please do. Otherwise that automatic kick will still be in effect. And apologize if they do ask you to stop. For it is rude if you don't. Children.

You say the mods are shirking work and not enforcing rules then say the new ones won't be removed unless they fail to be good mods. Wut. But with all the shit that's been happening, it's eay to see why this place is dying. Though it would be really nice if it would stop......

• Administrators

Honestly, I don't think we're dying anytime soon. We've actually never had this sort of a memberbase before, nor have we ever had a live server or gym challenge. The gym challenge itself will go on hiatus when 5th gen is officially released into PO, but the site and server will keep running. If they see decreased use, that's fine. I have little doubt that it will be Reborn again once the challenge restarts.

But I agree. To the rest of it- why is everybody so animous lately? Any ideas?