E16's Community Release is now available!

Amethyst

2 hours ago, Zander said:

Nine months I have been waiting for episode 16 but then I read the bugs like pressing A in the PC makes the game crash (basically no pc access) and some other fatal bugs . I think I'll wait for a few updates at least.  Till then.... well I've almost finished ev training my pokemon but I'll see what I can do.  Will never iv breed though, that's just bad. 

Controls:

Arrow keys: Movement

Z - "A" button

X - "B" button , Opens Player Menu

D - Quicksave

S - Toggle Running Shoes

Enter: "Start" button

Ctrl: "Shift" button

F12 - Quickload

A - alternative for "A" button , also has special uses:

Dismount Tauros

Check fountain in Peridot

Change tile colour when possible

1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

Controls:

Arrow keys: Movement

Z - "A" button

X - "B" button , Opens Player Menu

D - Quicksave

S - Toggle Running Shoes

Enter: "Start" button

Ctrl: "Shift" button

F12 - Quickload

A - alternative for "A" button , also has special uses:

Reveal hidden contents

Dismount Tauros

Check fountain in Peridot

Change tile colour when possible

Uh..... Why are you showing me this? 

Edited by Zander

Not all bugs happen in all save-files. The fatal ones are dealt with during the beta. "A" is an alternative to "Z" and it has few uses, therefore there is a way to avoid those bugs you 'read about'. 

You can always wait for the public release. Just don't think the bugs are enough to ruin the experience. I personally ran through the game enough times during the development stage and after, and hardly came accross any serious bugs. 

5 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Not all bugs happen in all s. ave-files. The fatal ones are dealt with during the beta. "A" is an alternative to "Z" and it has few uses, therefore there is a way to avoid those bugs you 'read about'. 

You can always wait for the public release. Just don't think the bugs are enough to ruin the experience. I personally ran through the game enough times during the development stage and after, and hardly came accross any serious bugs.

Okay thanks.  I'll wait for a week or two maybe then download though.  By the way how do I update to episode 16. Do I just download core or I have to patch something or stuff like that 

1 hour ago, Zander said:

Okay thanks.  I'll wait for a week or two maybe then download though.  By the way how do I update to episode 16. Do I just download core or I have to patch something or stuff like that 

I actually just downloaded, winrar'd the file somewhere completely different and launched it there to test. Still located my save from ep15 without any work on my part 

36 minutes ago, Zerox350 said:

I actually just downloaded, winrar'd the file somewhere completely different and launched it there to test. Still located my save from ep15 without any work on my part 

Thanks for the info.  It really helps! 

6 hours ago, Zander said:

No need to fear the bugs though. The aces and team did a pretty good job cleaning things up. I've downloaded e16 day one of the community release and so far all the bugs I thought I had encountered were actually my mistakes.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Saber-chan said:

If I do not start a new game and continue my save from EP15, which is after I beat Ciel, will I miss something? 

You can start a new save if you like (some people want to see some of the changes to the earlier parts of the game), but many people just pick up where they left off in the last episode, and I don't think they miss much, if anything.

Edited by Strider

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it just my game or during a battle is there a slight pause between each move that is used? Or is that meant to be part of the game now? It's quite annoying but other than that, the new updates are looking good so far.