E16's Community Release is now available!

Amethyst

• Administrators

Hello and welcome to the new site!

E16's community release is now available, but per the name, it is only accessible to registered forum members! 

If you happen to be a registered forum member, please sign in and head over here to get it!

If you are not a registered forum member, it is not too late to change that. However please be aware that the reason we do Community Releases is not just a plot for registration, but because there may still be fatal bugs in the download and we want to make sure that anyone who encounters such bugs will be around for the updates to fix it. Please feel free to register and play the episode, but also consider sticking around for further updates!

Thank you all for being patient with us through development and the site update! Enjoy!

View full article

• Upvote 8

Yoooooo (It's ok to post here? seems like no one have post anything for hours, I feel weird....)

I really feel like AZ, you all know 

WtdZzlm.png

Not only because of the E16 release but also because it's been sooo long since that I was active in this one forum.
Lot things have changed and stuff but the community seems even bigger. May I was not active but I've played the game (short off, I only played rushed E15 last month) and i've really was waiting for E16 (not for so long as some others :P, life and personal stuff had priority) but here I'm again and propably I'll stay.

Well enough bubbling, of course I must need every and all new and old members of dev, stuff and forum/moding team for this great game/job they doing.
I will try the game on the next 1-2 days after I finish some personall stuffs so I will have a opinion in next week or so to share with everyone.

I hope will have more stuff to talk about also in next weeks

Have nice day and play everyone

Smell ya later~

• Upvote 4

I know it's still not the final version yet, but finally ,after some despair-inducing times, the community version is finally out!!

It's time to see new hopes inside this episode.... upupupupupu.......

danganronpa_the_animation___enoshima_junko_banner_by_keylhen-d6t8iz8.jpg

Edited by Enoshima-Dante

Hi everyone!
I just played since EP 15 (not even when it's freshly released). I'm really excited with this release, but a bit unsure about something...
can a bug make my save unplayable? if yes, how I can save a backup?

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.

1 hour ago, HzVee said:

Hi everyone!
I just played since EP 15 (not even when it's freshly released). I'm really excited with this release, but a bit unsure about something...
can a bug make my save unplayable? if yes, how I can save a backup?

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.

you only probably gonna encounter some minor bug, so it wouldn't affect your save file, but if you wanna do backup, all you need to do is go to your C drive, go to users>your username folder>saved games> pokemon reborn > and backup the game.rxdata

Edited by Hotheaded Emperor

8 hours ago, 5hift said:

Can we all just take a moment and appreciate the fact that fly works properly now.

RIP my legs. You have both served me well.

#Flyworks #savetime.n.legs

7 hours ago, ACWolf720 said:

#Flyworks #savetime.n.legs

also btw do u want to battle online?? the names ACWolf_720

Hey I was wondering with when mega evolution items like the mega ring come out what kind of mega ring type item will you get it would be cool if it depends on the character you picked. Ps. sorry if this isn't the place to talk about this I don't know how to do much on this site.

Nine months I have been waiting for episode 16 but then I read the bugs like pressing A in the PC makes the game crash (basically no pc access) and some other fatal bugs . I think I'll wait for a few updates at least.  Till then.... well I've almost finished ev training my pokemon but I'll see what I can do.  Will never iv breed though, that's just bad.