Amethyst

[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

11 hours ago, Guesty said:

JUst put that file into my saved games folder and I loaded up the game to find I was still stuck behind the trainer, and the gametime counter is the same as that in the filename so I'm not sure it has worked.

Still_Stuck.jpg

U renamed that save they gave back as game correct?

2 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

U renamed that save they gave back as game correct?

Still didn't work 馃槩

15 hours ago, Guesty said:

JUst put that file into my saved games folder and I loaded up the game to find I was still stuck behind the trainer, and the gametime counter is the same as that in the filename so I'm not sure it has worked.

Still_Stuck.jpg

聽My bad, I seem to have uploaded the wrong file. This should be the correct one:

game.rxdata

There's a change I've done something wrong and my game isn't actually bugged, but I can't find a way to lower the water in the part of the treatment center I'm currently in, which I'm pretty sure is necessary to progress. In all of the videos I've seen of this portion the water is down when they enter this room.聽Maybe the gate on the south side聽should be green instead of yellow?

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, liverpool731 said:

There's a change I've done something wrong and my game isn't actually bugged, but I can't find a way to lower the water in the part of the treatment center I'm currently in, which I'm pretty sure is necessary to progress. In all of the videos I've seen of this portion the water is down when they enter this room.聽Maybe the gate on the south side聽should be green instead of yellow?

Game.rxdata 134.82 kB 路 0 downloads

There you go! I think I fixed your problem, but I'm not sure because I didn't really understand what you meant.聽Sorry if it's wrong!

Game.rxdata

Edited by AscensionPlays

On 9/1/2019 at 2:35 PM, AscensionPlays said:

I'm stuck can anyone help? I accidentally saved when the game glitched and now I can't do ANYTHING

Game.rxdata 82.76 kB 路 4 downloads

Unfortunately I think in your case the only thing that can be done is going back to one of your backup saves.

26 minutes ago, CypherZero said:

I'm stuck at the water treatment center and the water is up- also I don't see game.rxdata

If your on Windows it in your user in C drive? under saved games/Pokemon Reborn

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

If your on Windows it in your user in C drive? under saved games/Pokemon Reborn

What's my c drive? Sorry I'm not knowledgeable about computers聽

4 hours ago, CypherZero said:

What's my c drive? Sorry I'm not knowledgeable about computers聽

If you're on Windows look here:

https://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

If you don't want to search your PC because that can take a while go into File Explorer and click on My PC. Open up the file named Windows (C:), then click on users. Choose yours, and then the saved games folder inside that will have reborn.

14 hours ago, wcv said:

If you're on Windows look here:

https://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

If you don't want to search your PC because that can take a while go into File Explorer and click on My PC. Open up the file named Windows (C:), then click on users. Choose yours, and then the saved games folder inside that will have reborn.

I see This PC but not My Pc

On 8/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, Killua kun said:

Dunno If I made a mistake posting into this topic, but I'll do here anyways

I've been playing Pok茅mon rejuvenation quite a lot these months starting with the V12.

The thing is that today I got stuck; I was playing when a dialogue run in the game at great dream city, and after that I had to close my pc; because of I had to go to work; I didn't save , I just closed my laptop. Anyway when I restarted the game the dialogue was still running,but the game crashed due to ""the script was taking so long" ending up saving by itself while there was a dialogue, now I'm stuck and I cannot continue the dialogue or going anywhere.

Here there is where I got stuck; can anybody help me please?

P-20190825-223940-1.jpg

LastSave.dat 8 B 路 2 downloads

I was stuck for almost 2 months, do I have to give up playing?聽

Dunno who I'm supposed to contact

Edited by Killua kun

Hello, sadly i can't continue my aqua gang quest with the applications. Neither Archer shows up nor can i get the construction app or other applications. Would really appreciate some help, this appears to be a common problem :).

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Luffylike said:

Hello, sadly i can't continue my aqua gang quest with the applications. Neither Archer shows up nor can i get the construction app or other applications. Would really appreciate some help, this appears to be a common problem :).

Game.rxdata 245.82 kB 路 0 downloads

In Lapis ward Archer is by Cadburrie's house talk to him there do that quest then from there Donate to the railnet project in grand hall.

@Alex_Timpis

Game.rxdata should be fixed now