Summary of Events from Ep. 1 to Ep. 15

Saimam99

Hey, I'm a relatively new member here. I started playing Pokemon Reborn this past summer. I have played almost every Pokemon game out there, whether it be official or unofficial games, and Pkmn Reborn has BY FAR been the best one I've played. Unfortunately, I haven't really touched the game for months (although I still have my save file), and so I've forgotten most of the stories and events and characters from the beginning of the game up to episode 15.

If someone from the Reborn Team could write up a recap of every episode, then I would be forever grateful. It would take too much time for me to redo the game during the school year (which is why I played it in the summer).

If there is already a forum on this, then forgive me and please comment the link to it (I'm very new to forums).

Thanks!

There's a recap here of the events from EP 15 which lead up to EP16.

So to paraphrase Chase who wrote it:

The player has just fixed the water treatment plant as Adrienn, Ame, and ....others I guess, have been working tirelessly to restore Reborn City as a brand new neighborhood - resulting in the playerbase waiting for Episode 16 with baited breath for the chance to return to the urban jungle where their adventures had started.

Titania was there too, literally killing any Meteor Grunt that got in her way with her Aegislash, on a desperate mission to save her amnesia ridden ..."partner" Amaria after she had in utter heartbreak thrown herself off a waterfall into the treatment plant. Amaria returns the favor by forgetting about the whole "titania doesn't REALLY love me thing" and.....falls right back in love with her - causing the Steel type leader to exit stage left because she was #sodone

Everyone else seems to be busy combating Meteor outside of Reborn City or living their lives.

You could just watch a let's play to re experience the story, if you want to.