I'm definitely not looking forward to the possibility of fighting Titania on this field... Aegislash is already a pain in the rear to fight, this just makes it worse.

Sweet Kiss and Draining Kiss curing sleep are an especially nice touch, incidentally. It's the little things that gain my appreciation.

I did say that we would be saying goodbye to a certain character.

But if I were going to be a little more precise, I should say...

It's not just one.

Also I'm just-

No.

Nonononononono.

Don't do this to me...

Hey, it might be both ZEL AND Taka. You never know, since well Taka DID betray Team Meteor. ZEL on the other hand, I'm surprised we would say goodbye to. Wouldn't they still be up in Labradorra? I mean, without them, then who would operate the PULSEs going on up there? Unless ZEL was called to operate whatever's going on down in Devon or wherever...

If this is Titania's Field, my Excadrill is gonna have a Field Day with her Team.

Anyways, I love the theme of this Field and how it ties in with Titania's character (or possibly someone else if this isn't her Field). As Episode 16 draws closer and closer, I get more excited yet worried as Ame says more than one character will disappear. Oh shit Danganronpa Reborn

As always, keep up the superb work and I cannot wait to despair through enjoy Episode 16! :feelsgd:

7341fc63cfea4a53846283f1645e090b.png

She's ready to kick some Skarmory ass!

The mention of a tower gives it away. Mirage Tower is where all fairytales come true.

So with the whole desert surrounding her and toughening her up, she still hides a soft spot inside that tower, where she can really live her dreams.

The Shakespearean queen of Fairies finds a place that suits her.

This is a pretty neat field tbh. I'm excited to get to use it.

Its gotta by Titania's- all of the others except for Amaria would be disadvantaged by it and it doesn't really do anything to help Amaria. There is also that announcement Tacos linked to.

This should be a fun one to battle on.

Mkay... So like many others, I believe that all the buffs to Aegislash indicate that we'll be fighting Titania...

Looks like fire's out, and she has Aegislash and Skarmory to deal with fighting types...

Looks like this is a job for ground and electric!

or it could be time to make use of that amplifield rock that was teased a while back...

Aren't fairy tails supposed to have happy endings?

Well like I predicted when the other field was announced, ZEL being split up would still be saying goodbye to three persons, just them as the persona ZEL and the one body. It doesn't have to be the absolute worst outcome.We are the ray of hope beyond despair! You gotta believe things can be better, lets keep hope alive! (I need to stop playing Daganroppa)

As for the field, this is now my second favorite field and actually boosts most of my team. Its going to be pain though if Titania gets it.....

Too many bright fields for me, I would totally go for a dark type field along these lines.

Absol's obnoxiously negative attitude floods the field...

Wait a second I can't see sh*t. Hey, Absol you jerk turn the light back on!

*sigh* can't even see what attack I'm picking...

Dang it i just threw a pokeball by accident.

Don't worry guys I've got th-

"Dark type moves do like way more damage, fairies suck GG"

"You can't actually see your choices and panels, only the two Pokémon's health bars"

"You get to have Absol's obnoxious attitude all over your screen" Ame please add +1 positivity to my 9001 negativity stat.

• Upvote 1

I guess another thing about this field is that it looks like an open air field so if Ame wants to buff Titania a bit more, she could have it so that once you step into the arena rain automatically starts (similar to how thunderstorm weather immediately sets in when you go through the orphanage breakout part of the story).

Wondering what sort of mega Titania would have though? Scizor seems an obvious choice but I'm sort of leaning towards a Mega-Lucario as a sort of tribute to her Lone wolf nature (Based on the riolu egg event in reborn).

Like the idea of the swords dance boost. Offensive skarmory anyone?

"Sweet Kiss and Draining Kiss cure sleep"

So much flavor

"I did say that we would be saying goodbye to a certain character.

It's not just one."

rip ZEL

• Administrators

If this ends up being for Titania, with the name of the field I predict there'll be even more people thinking or asking if Titania is based on Erza from Fairy Tail :P

ooooh..... you did the thing she warned everyone about in the tags......... goodbye, friend.

you're completely correct though and it's so terribly unfortunate LOL

• Upvote 2

I love this game a lot and I've played till episode 15 full only with a hyper offensive team of 6 pokemon. Yes no stalls nothing...These fields are giving me shivers of what is to come though.

My team in short :-

Emboar, Greninja, Noivern, Magnezone, Nidoking and Granbull.

By the way, I did add a teaser at the end of the previous field reveal but some of the discussion around that led me to realize I had been a little unclear in the matter, so I'd like to clarify.

I did say that we would be saying goodbye to a certain character.

It's not just one.

As some people are still discussing about who those characters might be, I am just going to drop here a little thing from Ame's Tumblr because I don't want to suffer alone:

7QrWj3U.png

It could mean something, or she may be just trolling us.

As some people are still discussing about who those characters might be, I am just going to drop here a little thing from Ame's Tumblr because I don't want to suffer alone:

7QrWj3U.png

It could mean something, or she may be just trolling us.

Can anyone please tell me Ame's tumblr blog name?

Although I didn't care much for Cain at the beginning, I started to grow fond of him. I highly doubt Ame would remove one of our best rivals, although Ame is known for being a cruel mistress...

Aside from that, there's the field. I get a feeling that I'll be restarting there a lot... I'll be pulling my hair out as well. One thing to keep in mind is that that's a main point of Reborn. The frustration of losing, the gloom of being on a losing streak, the despair of feeling you're not good enough yet, and ultimately, the disbelief of actually having won. That's one of the main reasons I came here. To prove myself. Even after the hindering of available Pokemon, the unhelpful stage effects at times, the lack of all available items, the shortage of money, we've managed to come this far.

To be fair, I thoroughly dislike the idea of Ame being Ame, but if I wasn't pulling my hair out then it wouldn't be Reborn. There isn't a hell that Ame can create that I won't chip away at or power through.

I say bring it on Ame. :feelsgd:

Edited by Migueftw