>Pokemon with Stance Change boost and lower Attack and Defense one stage when switching between respective forms

nononononononononononono

I did say that we would be saying goodbye to a certain character.

But if I were going to be a little more precise, I should say...

It's not just one.

Don't you dare.

• Upvote 1

By the way, I did add a teaser at the end of the previous field reveal but some of the discussion around that led me to realize I had been a little unclear in the matter, so I'd like to clarify.

I did say that we would be saying goodbye to a certain character.

But if I were going to be a little more precise, I should say...

It's not just one.

and on that day, the hearts of many people were broken and torn in pieces by ame

• Fire type attacks gain Dragon typing

tfw you're doing a fire monotype and realize Adrienn will probably have this field along with Mega Mawile

Also, I want to say this character is ZEL, but I feel that is too obvious.

oh my goodness, my defensive team will jut love this. My offensive team too but a bit less. I like the little details like with the kiss moves, shields,swords, armors. The field gives a pletoria of options while having a solid thematic.

I have a few questions though, do fire moves gain 2 times damage due to their added dragon typing? The same for moves like cut and so. Also what's with the spiky shield entry? It should already do that.

The field seems to give titania the best advantages. The aegislash boosts are obvious. Klefki can become quite terrifying on this field. It has magician, has crafty shield and draining kiss. Draining kiss becomes a 150 base power move that heals for 75% of the damage that's without stab and magician. It's fairy typing makes it also immune to fire moves, leaving only ground moves as super effective (and earthquake is still not available as a tm). Mawile also gains the typing dvantage. Swords dance does help escavlier ,scizor and aegislash.

Also it is time to say goodbye to ZEL either that or Noel.

Edited by FairFamily

This makes me wonder on what field the final battle will be (in the main story)...
It's a bit dissapointing/terrifying there's no way to break/create the field, but eh, it's already cool as it is. If you want to be really funny, you can add as effect that all remaining mons on the winning side in battle get healed up completely (as an Happily Ever After)...
Still excited if you'll get E16 finished before Gen 7.

It's a bit dissapointing/terrifying there's no way to break/create the field, but eh, it's already cool as it is. If you want to be really funny, you can add as effect that all remaining mons on the winning side in battle get healed up completely (as an Happily Ever After)....

Could you use two Pledge moves in order to change it?

Seems like in the end we won't battle Titania in the middle of the desert.

There was that "Mirage tower" down there... you know, it's a tower why not

This makes me wonder on what field the final battle will be (in the main story)...

It's a bit dissapointing/terrifying there's no way to break/create the field, but eh, it's already cool as it is. If you want to be really funny, you can add as effect that all remaining mons on the winning side in battle get healed up completely (as an Happily Ever After)...

Still excited if you'll get E16 finished before Gen 7.

You know, I'm also somewhat concerned by that. Most of the fields could be changed (which I really didn't like as the player's advantage greatly increases), but this time, if the leader is too OP, perhaps would have been our only chance to surviving... Oh dear, that's going to be fun :P

Edited by Alaris
  • Upvote 1

• Support Squad

I really really like this one as a sucker for old ass fairy tales.

Also anna deded cuz then we lose her jirachi too.

EDIT: how do we bring this field about btw, or is it a purely natural one?

At first I thought that all this attention given to Aegislash meant we would finally be getting an Aegislash for ourselves.

Then I found it suspicious that Ame would seemingly be so generous, and then I read further and realized we'll most likely be on the receiving end of that Aegislash.

Now I am sad and afraid.

Personally, I think it would be best if the final battle not have any field at all. No abusing the field, it's just your mons versus the Champion's (Assuming that will be the final battle) on an even and fair playing field.

As for this field...hoo boy, Titania's looking quite scary. No weakness Scizor and...everything related to Aegislash. Also, fairy-types effectively gain immunity to Fire-types. Still, I don't think Adrienn will use this field simply because of the huge buffs Steel gets.

Edited by Anstane