team bladestar

blastcore1

I chose to go with Erin, just because to be honest her sharp tongue oh my gosh she's great the idea of going with Flora seemed pretty abysmal
Your choice does affect the story, I think, and there's a couple choices besides that (at least there were with Erin)

I followed Florin and kept calm about Flora. For me, this seems to be the neutral path. So far, it is impossible to say if Bladestar is really good or bad (I could believe both possibilities) and the real intentions (which could be good or bad too) behind Grand Deam Cities government (forget her name). I feel like this enables me to take a look at the situation to see how it really unfolds.

• Global Mods

For the split paths, I went with Erin. I chose to not say anything about Flora.

Erin encourages doing research and forming your own opinions, while Flora and Florin are extremely biased. One side (Florin) says that the GDC government keeps order and Cassandra tries her best. The other side (Flora) says that the government are corrupt and need to be replaced.

I personally believe neither side is innocent. In the Hair Salon help request, we learn that Cassandra doesn't like little kids getting free haircuts, so there are probably other things like that she doesn't like. Bladestar destroys nature to blame it on the government, and sabotaged every route to GDC. Flora did regret having to get rid of some of the forest in Darchlight and said she'd revert it back later, but she's still creating a problem herself and framing the government for that problem. I also think Bladestar is responsible for the state of the Badlands.

It's difficult for me to choose a side when neither are angels. So I'll let them duke it out in GDC and see what happens from there. I feel like this might lead to the route I like best. If I don't trust either, it might be logical to weaken one side, but then that gives the GDC government who I also don't trust the upper hand. If they're both at full force, there's a better chance of there not being a clear winner and/or the player being more of a key factor.