Alpha to Omega : A Rising Ruby Alphabet-Locke : Part 26.5 - Progress Report

DerogatoryTrainer

RIP Igor you will be (probably not) remembered...btw do you still have his 15 orphans?...are they for sale?

Aha! All Legendary Pokemon are genderless so that Celebi can't be female! I discovered your misdirection from the actual plot (the blossoming love story with May and/or Wally)

...what is a gun?

Weakest  Heliolisk i have seen in my life. It deserved its fate...   

The twists! The dedicated attempts to give color to a colorless plot!  You will hopefully not get wiped out by some cheap trick of drayano so you can keep twistin'  xD

"When in doubt, throw a dragon at it." This is basically my life's motto. I usually have at least one dragon in any pokemon team I make and when I'm up against an intimidating foe, I just toss my dragon at it!

It usually works... most of the time.

Sucks about Igor and Quiet even though I don't really remember them all that well... But I am sort of excited to see where this whole "Celebi plot" goes!

You have gained my attention good sir...

• 4 weeks later...

Steven is actually steel and rock trainer, not just steel. So he could have a tyrantrum if he wanted a dragon. Fits with his fossil theme too.

I will never look at latias the same again. What a bitch. Poor latios

Also this looks more like a supernova that a whatever-evolution. Maybe that's why there is no next panel. The solar system is now dust.

Well this was a fun episode, you got a shut-in Latios, met Steven Stone's "cousin", and can now use mega evolution! Also you may now have to worry about mega evolved pokemon in gym battles...

What a nice break from all the death :D

• 5 months later...

glad this series is back I'm glad youre continuing it even though its not as significant as reborn and rejuvenation also question have you played pokemon desolation and if so how does it compare to other pokemon fan games you played

Oh, this run isn't dead? That's great! For us readers at least, you still have to deal with the constant threat of death.

I should probably go back and read the previous updates again... when I have the time.

Oh and happy late birthday, I hope it was a good one :)

Winona was so easy she should be a dancer not a Gym Leader

Everyone loves Gyarados because what's not to love about a giant water snake/dragon that can rampage through basically everything? The AI is just too stupid to use it correctly if she began attacking after two DD you probably would have lost

I didn't know they nerfed Gale Wings (still not following gen 7 news) welp the only strong route 1 bird now returns to where it belongs

I...i never knew the Devon Scope had such a feature i'll try it on some annoying kid (if it doesn't work i'm blaming you)

And the harem grows, how many trainers/Pokemon will Sean "capture" before the end of the run?

Infernape superior to Blaziken? Ahahahahahh ahem good one

#NeverForget