Alpha to Omega : A Rising Ruby Alphabet-Locke : Part 26.5 - Progress Report

DerogatoryTrainer

Just when i was starting to thing that this run was becoming too smooth...  heh,  you never know when it's gonna turn around and slap you with a big cold trout xD  And not even from a gym leader! 

Moral of the story: Never underestimate fatsoes!

On the flip side,  certain pokes might see the light more.

Also if this was more popular you could potentially start a meme with  Prof. Coconut :P

Damn this episode was harsh for you (and funny for us that song was perfect for Archie) almost as bad as Reborn.

Tabitha needs to die Regalia, Dodgers and Quandry must be avenged (don't care about the pink blob)

Professor Coconut seems like the best Pokemon expert in this region...which is not much but it's something

Wow, this was a tough episode, sorry about your team... You lost a lot of really good Pokemon. And right after evolving all of them too!

But hopefully the next time you run into Tabitha you can get revenge for your fallen comrades! I wish you luck!

...I'm tremendously disappointed. The professors should all be tree-named, not fruit-named. I am now disappointed enough to throw this net at you Sean.

*throws net*

You may be consumed by your grief in that net

You also forgot about the Dratini

*slides back into the memeth dimension*

Edited by HYCROX

4JVB64Om.png

Sean contemplates life while senselessly beating up little children. Tune in next week when the helpful grandma gets what's coming to her!

vRNDBT4m.png

I thought this was going to be an Eagles song.

You seem to be getting jaded on this run. You just let 2 pokemon die without really flinching. In fact, your biggest complaint was how you had to pedal back to Mauville.

And this is a confirmation of my view that every non-regulated battle should be a multi-battle.    Doubles/triples can be harder and more interesting.

I mean, we are fighting with our life on the line, against villains who wanna bury us with their own hand *cough* it is stupid to not use as many pokemon together as posssible to eliminate the opposing side...

Seems pokerules are sacred among even the anarchists, villains,  lunatics, and whichever other degenerates...

Now close your eyes, visualize the same battle, in a volcanic field effect, double battle,  focus sash lampent using trick room, and the camerupt having eruption xD    

Ok enough visualizing. I don't want to traumatize you more.

Also game freak has put so much effort to make that scientist seem as useless as possible xD   Even his gifts ...    well .. for your run at least.

• Global Mods

Hopefully these guys survive a bit longer! with 3 potential mega's, dragonite and aegislash, you could have some very solid lategame pokemon if Drayano doesn't brutalize you too much. (I played BB2 with challenge key, I don't even wanna think about nuzlockeing that....) also that honedge brought back some... interesting reborn memories. I guess even with E16 out that's still on hiatus til Hoenn is finished?

Grats on the new mons, Dragonite, Greninja, and Aegislash all will be awesome mons in your crusade against the Hoenn league, although I would refrain from using the honegde line like a sword, rumor has it they can steal your soul or something related to that.

Have a merry present day.

These are some good mons. Kermit GIF cracked me up! Also this:

"It's feelings are too hurt to attack!"

You'd think that if Maxie could summon lava, they wouldn't need Groudon...

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Edited by Strider

Thanks for the episode and good holidays to you too but now the comments!

Is that scene with the Celebi in the game? I never saw it (the ghost dude either and i usually talk to everyone)

3 new teammates and all 3 very strong (luck is with you again) the Honedge is my favorite so far i hope he becomes more bloodthirsty as he evolves (btw from which clan is Kermie?)

It's strange for Tabitha to be stronger than Maxie, then again he was "going easy" on you and Darmanitan is better than Camerupt. 

Sooo Tabitha is dead...what happens when you meet him in the future?

Who even puts a Darmanitan with Flare Blitz that early in a game? I actually had to check if it was legit, and apparently Darumaka learns it at lv 33 and evolves at lv 35. So apart from being unreasonably hard to find in these games, at least those things are pretty possible.

Good job, though, you mopped the floor with those guys! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

...Smells like redemption.

[Saturated Fat], Tabitha's stand, could not stand a chance against your jojokes Sean, congrats

Also, I believe that your cowardly dragon, your edgy mon, and your literally edgy mon will be a great assistance to your crusades

You will soon be the number one of Hoenn... but only if Professor Coconut (or his name) is eliminated, as there is no tree named "Coconut", just one named "Coconut tree". So it won't be a real professor unless it gets the name of a tree.

Edited by HYCROX

Wow, you caught a good couple of Pokemon this episode, I can't wait to see more of them in the future! Also, good to see that you got revenge on Tabitha! Hopefully he'll burn up in the atmosphere and never bother you again :D

Oh, and Happy Holidays man, hope you have a good one!

• 2 months later...

Time travel eh? Now you can go to Reborn learn what disaster happened there and come back in time to fix it oooor win the poke-lottery and live a life of luxury....good luck (i would choose the second one)

I like Flannery she's my favorite Gym Leader from gen 3 but i liked her more when she was more confident (aka her old version).

I wonder who came up with Truant as an ability, i could understand it on a Pokemon so OP that even Mewtwo in gen 1 would be ashamed but Slaking? It's his "theme" and all but that ability really sucks

Wow, Kermit destroyed this gym! I should get around to training up a Greninja one of these days... or at least I would if their tongue scarves didn't freak me out so much :( Why can't they just keep it their mouth, it's not that hard.

2 minutes ago, pikafan96 said:

Wow, Kermit destroyed this gym! I should get around to training up a Greninja one of these days... or at least I would if their tongue scarves didn't freak me out so much :( Why can't they just keep it their mouth, it's not that hard.

Have yoou seen the length of their tongues? There is no way that would fit. They would choke on it.

On 3/7/2017 at 1:25 PM, FairFamily said:

Have yoou seen the length of their tongues? There is no way that would fit. They would choke on it.

Ah, I can't believe I didn't think of that! Now I just feel stupid...