Alpha to Omega : A Rising Ruby Alphabet-Locke : Part 26.5 - Progress Report

DerogatoryTrainer

Don't worry about Lisia she just doesn't understand that Pokemon are meant for battle and bloodshed not some silly dances... also May is cuter anyway.

I never actually entered the contest so i missed on the free electric rat.

It is all a game of torture cuteness that Lisia's making you play... you should have never entered Slateport, you should have swam around it... now you've been broken by the cuteness of this game once again...

I wonder how Me$ha would fare in the contests though... she would probably take the spotlight with a Groudon... literally

And awww... no rude mid-sentence ending this time?

You could have just quitted the league challenge and spared the life of your pokemon and be able to date Lisia though

Edited by HYCROX

So team Plasma infiltrated Hoenn now and use Lisia for their cruel schemes? Weaponizing her cuteness to stop the rise of strong trainers which us their pokemon to fight for cash and the glory of the trainer. Such evil. Luckely you escaped her clutches. Maybe that's why they brought you here, to stop you from being a trainer with cuteness. Eh, I might be overthinking this. Either way, it was fun to read.

Edited by FairFamily

Trial of Lust: passed.

Stay strong. You can never expect what will show up and try to stray you from the way next time!

Also i heard the cosplay pikachu gets different special moves depending on the costume it wears so you *might* want to actually dress it up.

That kid had it coming, you killed people for less.

When the next episode of O.T.P. is going to air? I suppose it'll be difficult to break into the station again...

WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL TRAINER? WANT TO PERFORM AT 150%..NO 200%? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! SODA POP IS HERE FOR YOU!

I can only awe of how they made mauville. Best town rework of those shown so far. (i haven't played anything after BW2).

And all those options the player has to "pass the time" in towns... so much work done. Keep showing em for the poor us who can't play those games in emulators yet ^^

Also flying press is nice, but i think Blue Dress wins, since u get Icicle Crash.

Don't worry if you get too many low letters. If almost everything has low letters, everyone has a chance :D

Edited by DemICE

The Mauville mall complex, now featuring 3 good stores!

And the fact that you couldn't handle security saddens me... you should be able to do that...

And thanks for the return of mid-sentence endings Sean!

*inhales* SINNOH CONFIRMED UNOVA CONFIRMED KALOS CONFIRMED ALOLA CONFIRMED PANCAKES CONFIRMED SUICIDE LEADS CONFIRMED

And oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh... Pokeballs and kawaii Wattson

And I guess Wattson won't be doing anymore Gym battles for a while... due to the Cycling Road collapsing on itself

it should have ended after the 2 tho... for the rude interruption

Are you sure u covered everything that happened inside that secret base with your "pal" ? xD After all he listened to your whole slogan, he gave you the secret base HE found, and the TM to find more.... it couldnt have been all for free... ^^

EhgtQv8.gifhe is even blushing

I feared Quandry died for a moment (good thing it had Sturdy).

Did the Winstrates get a buff too? I remember them being weaker.

P.S.

There's nothing wrong with the globe, you were gone for too long and Reborn is now a lifeless desolated place...

FA LA LA LA LAA BOUR? nah, they're all lazy shits

And they ca't win battles like Derobbie Rotten the Derogatory Trainer, the adult (?) from [REDACTED]

And well, I just thought it would be amusing enough for interruptions to be this show's g-

Edited by HYCROX

Hi Derogatory Trainer! As a long time watcher and first time commenter, I just wanted to drop by and let you know how much I love your runs, and that I'm waiting excitedly for the next installment.

I hope you have a fine day my good sir B)

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11030674&t=11004294

Getting used to the new website?

I can't change the topic title yet but fear not!

Enjoy the new episode/part/chapter where everything goes horribly wrong!

Plus there's a lot of singing.

Edited by DerogatoryTrainer
  • Upvote 1