Alpha to Omega : A Rising Ruby Alphabet-Locke : Part 26.5 - Progress Report

DerogatoryTrainer

After a thousand years (give or take) in hibernation I return to finish what I started!

But THIS time it's for realsies.

I promise.

Anyway there's three updates I haven't posted here because the topic was archived (Thanks Ikaru for unlocking it) so here's a big helping of this mistake of a run!

Chapter 21: Lounging in Lilycove (Airdate: June 2018)

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/alpha-to-omega-a-rising-ruby-alphabet-locke-chapte-t18408-s120.html#p1632653

Chapter 22: Ruby Restarted (Airdate: This week)

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/alpha-to-omega-a-rising-ruby-alphabet-locke-chapte-t18408-s120.html#p1652245

Chapter 23: Ace in the Hole (Tate&Liza Gym Battle)

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/alpha-to-omega-a-rising-ruby-alphabet-locke-chapte-t18408-s140.html#p1652404

Soon this will all be over and I can go back to screaming at orphans.

Won't that be nice?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It's ALIVEEEEE!!!!! The run and....you i seriously considered making a poll to see if people thought you were dead/gone/bored to continue but here we are again i actually remember (almost) nothing from this run but it's still fun to watch and yes everyone is probably just waiting for you to continue with Reborn (now that your Rejuv chracter is dead) and what a run it'll be can't wait till you get to a certain triple battle and see how you do (i had some trouble mainly because i never use healing items). I'll need to refresh my memory and watch the Reborn run from the begining

This is bad in its own way, instead of several Pokemon all at once like in Reborn, you lose a Pokemon or two here and there like a leaky pipe. Also the edits are just as hilarious in 3d. 

This is going to be fun. (Well for me anyways, doubt it'll be for you)

Edited by Dex

And so the hero has returned to suffer for our amusement once again 🙂

It's good to have you back.

Wow, you lost quite a few Pokemon in just these three short episodes, and they were all pretty good too...

Except for Toucher, I think we're all a little safer now that he's gone.

Can't wait to finally see you finish this run... hopefully.

So the run returns with more  suffering of various kinds.   

Something something psychic gyms are your bane.

Also if we re talking innuendos,  im playing Ultra Sun atm (a hack called supernova sun)   and  i wish i could have started making a compilation of  dialogue that can be easily taken out of context.  Game is chocking full of them.

I never actually thought about it but why the Champion never stops the "evil team" instead of dumping it all on the protagonist? (except Lance in Gold/Silver he at least fought one time against Team Rocket)

So Maxie is being mind controlled by Celebi...that means Celebi was the ultimate villain all along!!! dun dun dun and not a way for Sean to insert it back into the story...or IS IT?

Oh Jane died she seemed cool

P.S.

Long live Flounder 3! (or at least till Sean forgets again that Sharpedo have the defense of a blind puppy)

• Global Mods

I forgot what most of that Celebi told me.

I think everyone did. people who say they remember things just went and reread it. DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES.

also turns out Claydol's have just been Psychic Urns filled with blood this whole time.

huh.

That video was perfect, long live red Godzilla!

What are the odds of you getting an F from the generator for your Sharpedo?

I mean at this point it just feels like the universe wants you to continue the Flounder lineage.

I'm going to assume that Maxie's green eyes have something to do with Celebi and they're not just normally that shade of vibrant viridian?

I'm really going to have to go back and at least read the Celebi sections of this run...

GROUDZILAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 🏋️‍♀️

By the way earthquake is not a contact move so king's shield would not lower claydol's attack.

Also just how buffed is rock smash in this game to 2-shot a mega camel?  I'm using mega camel so i know its pretty bulky.

To answer your reply's question, i just found Supernova Sun patched and played it on citra emulator. I also played Stinking Sapphire (pairs well with Raging Ruby).  The story may be boring but at least the visual aspect of the game in addition to Drayano's edits made it (kinda?) worth playing...   Wally got more than he deserved in this remake,  Also shoutout to Glacia trolling me with LIGHT SCREEN Glalie that made her Mega Obama able to outlive my team xd

Hey, don't you know that staring directly at the sun makes your eyes stronger!

... Or at least that's what six year old me believed, and the fact that I have to wear glasses now is entirely coincidental I assure you.

The mad man actually did it, he rode a giant magma lizard. He said he was gonna do it and he did it.

That's gotta make up for May putting you in the friend zone... right?

Also what you said about California is completely right.

I've lived in California my entire life and where you were standing looks exactly like my backyard.

You can trust me on this, I wouldn't lie to you.

So this is the story of Sean getting friendzoned by his crush just before his heroic act,  then failing to suicide by jumping into lava after getting encouraged to do it by a pirate a terrorist and a rock lover, because dying from a weak ass lizard would be too lame,   only to get friendzoned^2 again.

Better than Twilight.   

Isn't there already a doujinshi about dating a Magma Grunt (not seveal though)? I remember reading one forever ago

I personally liked Ruby a lot...at least till Lilycove then it became the worst i was too stingy to buy repels and with all that water...you can figure out the rest

That Groudon was really underwhelming but real talk here in terms of looks (not power) it's way better than the whale reject called Kyogre (also your time in Rejuv was not spent in vain i see Melia gave you some pointers on super strength)

Don't worry Sean she'll come around:

Spoiler

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/alpha-to-omega-a-rising-ruby-alphabet-locke-chapte-t18408-s160.html#p1652686

And finally the Wallace battle.

I say finally because this is it for this week's burst of updates.

Don't worry though more will come soon.

And not "soon" as in 50 years from now but in a week and a half. 

Welp, congrats on gathering all eight gym badges! Even though you breezed through Wallace, you still earned them.

Looks like it's the final stretch now.

I'm interested in seeing how this Arceus battle goes.

Will you get revenge for your fallen comrades in Reborn, or will this just be Ditto Arceus redux?

Shoot several updates in a row! Sorry I ever doubted you. (I missed replying to the previous two, I was out of town and didn't have access to a computer for several days sorry bout that)

That Groudon "battle" was honestly hilarious, like I guess it was an oversight on Drayano's part. Consider it a breather after everything thing else he's put you through. 

Also glad to see the plot is still going with Deoxys and Zinnia, can't wait to see how that finale goes, but you have to get past Arceus of all things. That's quite the Random encounter, maybe he want's to be your friend?