Alpha to Omega : A Rising Ruby Alphabet-Locke : Part 26.5 - Progress Report

DerogatoryTrainer

damn, drayano is evil, i noticed that from clay the locke killer, but normal gem explosion is just a free kill, rest in pepperoni vincent, you didn't make the cut on the pizza, gone with a mamamiya (ok i'll stop)

oh and i forgot, never, NEVER do a blaze black 2 challange mode nuzlocke, i completed it, but it was hell

fun fact: if you got madkip, he would've survived thanks to damp, and your low base att thing you said is irrelevant cause every shitmon in this game got an upgrade, so yeah

Edited by webobo

(zetaboards reply)

It also has solid stats, gets Petrify (like intimidate but for speed) and Contrary ... (Overheat...) . but it would be my fav even without those attributes xD

Havent witnessed such an interesting battle against AI for a long time. Hats-off to the guy who made the hack.

This is gonna be *fun* ^^

https://youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0

oh and i forgot, never, NEVER do a blaze black 2 challange mode nuzlocke, i completed it, but it was hell

Compared to Pitch Black? I have completed that once. I heard Blaze Black / Volt White are less hard than Pitch Black / Pure White. Did BB2/VW2 increase their difficulty?

Edited by DemICE
  • Upvote 1

R.I.P. Vincent i liked your Italian accent even if it was fake

This hack rocks!...sorry but really it's pretty good, do you know if the gang leaders and rivals get more powerful too?

Floppy disc? What sort of sorcery is that? Is good old paper not enough?

Yeah, there's no way that scientist invented the EXP Share and the insta-healing thingamabob. Five bucks says he's in on the scheme.

Also, damn, avatar Roxanne was brutal. Normal Gem Onix was basically a free kill, but I'm impressed the AI was clever enough to switch into Lileep. That's going to make things interesting. And, you know, painful, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Edited by MirrorTrick

It also has solid stats, gets Petrify (like intimidate but for speed) and Contrary ... (Overheat...) . but it would be my fav even without those attributes xD

Havent witnessed such an interesting battle against AI for a long time. Hats-off to the guy who made the hack.

This is gonna be *fun* ^^

https://youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0

Compared to Pitch Black? I have completed that once. I heard Blaze Black / Volt White are less hard than Pitch Black / Pure White. Did BB2/VW2 increase their difficulty?

blaze black 2 is easier than blaze black, but in challange mode, it's just too much, some moves come from nowere and skyla and clay are locke killers if you get to them even the first gym have a munchlax that can tank and set up

Edited by webobo

blaze black 2 is easier than blaze black, but in challange mode, it's just too much, some moves come from nowere and skyla and clay are locke killers if you get to them even the first gym have a munchlax that can tank and set up

so in short, BB2 challenge mode is harder than BB and Pitch Black?

And that day, Sean received the grim reminder... that only official pokemon games have super easy gym battles.

But he'll carry on... for Vincent... That would mega-evolve in a latter stage of the game

Edited by HYCROX

I wonder if the scientist will end up finding you and telling you he married that rock. It seems fitting.

I wonder what you'll manage to catch in Granite Cave. Are you planning to skip Brawly and train at Mauville? That's usually what I do in 3rd gen Ruby since there's so little xp there and Brawly's got shit that pumbles me.

I wonder if the scientist will end up finding you and telling you he married that rock. It seems fitting.

I wonder what you'll manage to catch in Granite Cave. Are you planning to skip Brawly and train at Mauville? That's usually what I do in 3rd gen Ruby since there's so little xp there and Brawly's got shit that pumbles me.

Unfortunately, he can't do that due to the line of guys blocking the way to steven in the revised granite cave.

• 2 weeks later...

Aw you caught an Abra and here i thought it'll be a wipe with all your Normal types (if only Hariyama used that Knock Off ^_^) anyway good job and don't worry you're not the only one to hear voices in your head...mine are not as funny though

And now Solomon will become the king of the PC box until some other stronger pokemon that was cursed by the RNG takes his spot.

Also, nice work RNGing Soloing that Hariyama mate

And to answer your question, what's a pokemon?

Remember to deliver your... umm... chits kids!

And also, PETTING HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

And please do not talk to the unattended children... let the sea do the punishment for them and for their parents... and do not distub random customers as well

And also also, how would I write a sentence in a way that is supposed to lead to another giving me some sort of clarification regarding what's written in that sentence$ Also, what is the proper way to punctuate such a phrase%

And also also also

Continue if you are brave

Don't say I didn't warn you (I'm doing that now)

Imagem1.png

Happy Halloween

Edited by HYCROX

Loved the Theme song for Maxie will Archie also have one?

So Fern visited Slateport huh...well another place i need to burn down.

Speaking of Champions my favorite is Lance (it's the cape i tell you) never understood the hype around Cynthia.

P.S.

Ave dominus Nox!