Alpha to Omega : A Rising Ruby Alphabet-Locke : Part 26.5 - Progress Report

DerogatoryTrainer

What up Reborn fans?

It's me. Your best friend in the whole world!

Probably!

Anyway you might have already seen my Reborn Nuzlocke on this site before or perhaps the Rejuvenation one even.

But unfortunately I've run out of content for the Reborn one so it's been put on temporary hiatus!

And so I decided to do yet another Nuzlocke run for fun!

Instead of studying!

My parents are extremely disappointed in me!

Hoooorrraaaaayyyyyy!!!!

Anyway here's the link to the run's introduction that explains the rules. It'll have the table of contents soon as well.

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11011768&t=11004294

Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by DerogatoryTrainer
  • Upvote 2

An amazing first episode and this time i'm not even (too) late to reply!

May is cute indeed you should run away with her to Reborn...no it's probably better to stay in Hoenn secret conspiracy or not, just be alert because they kidnapped you for a reason (and she could be one of them).

good start, i can't stop laughing after the kidnaping, priceless

aaaaand the terribly titled nuzlocke filler ark starts, at least it's enjoyable and easier without the screenshots i guess ?

oh and spoiler prof. bitch is a clone and you are in a dream, they are already taking your genes and may is a double agent, in reality it's Cain but prof. bitch gave you a drug to make him look like may and WHOA I NEED TO STOP DRINKING

also you really have a thing for that guy:

Hitmonlee.png

Edited by webobo

I have never played AS or OR, so I am amused by the fact that they do a throwback to the introduction of the original RSE by having you hold a PDA that plays the original intro. INTROCEPTION

Poor DT lost mako and is being held random by Gardevoir. Oh you poor bastard.

As for mysteries of Pokemon, one is why you're being held hostage and kidnapped.

"Wouldn't want anyone jumping out of them would we?" - Ya, no one like a E4 trainer and a demented Doctor.

This wouldn't happen to be the same Professor Birch capable of building a military satellite would it?

"She's the hottest Hoenn trainer anyway." - I thought that was flannery?

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11012202&t=11004294

A short and sweet episode for you all.

Obviously I won't be uploading them this fast regularly.

Enjoy it all the same!

Forgot the Reborn replies so I put them underneath.

Huh, neat. Just wondering what you're using to take screenshots of this playthrough.

Homebrew. It has a screenshot tool on it.

I had to hack a copy of Ocarina of Time to get it.

No big loss seeing as I've beaten it before.

And thus began your misadventures in hoenn, wonder how well this run will go.

It'll go great I bet.

Nothing bad will happen ever!

Hoo. Ray!

You could leave more terrorists on.

Hopefully I've thinned the herd after the battle on Ametrine Moutain at least.

so apparently this will be a story of how a victim turns into a terrorist

Excuse me.

This is the story of how a victim becomes a KING.

Oooo, I'm going to be following this. Never heard of this hack before, I'm interested in seeing how it goes.

Best of luck! (I'm sure the terrorist problem can wait a couple months.)

Hey never seen you comment before! Welcome!

I mean if I never play it again, the situation can't get any worse...so it's win-win?

People said Professor Birch was Jontron. They were wrong. He's a practitioner of eugenics.

Great run so far; I love your sense of humor!

Oh yeah and Professor Elm was LittleKuriboh...Either way I'll have my eye on him...from afar...very afar...

Thank you!

Hopefully everything.

Always gotta be the sadist...

An amazing first episode and this time i'm not even (too) late to reply!
May is cute indeed you should run away with her to Reborn...no it's probably better to stay in Hoenn secret conspiracy or not, just be alert because they kidnapped you for a reason (and she could be one of them).

They made the rivals way too cute in this game. It's hard to hate them unlike Fern and Cain.

But for what reason Gaunt? WHAT?!?

I regret making this a plot point. I'm gonna have to watch over my shoulder the entire time...

good start, i can't stop laughing after the kidnaping, priceless

aaaaand the terribly titled nuzlocke filler ark starts, at least it's enjoyable and easier without the screenshots i guess ?

oh and spoiler prof. bitch is a clone and you are in a dream, they are already taking your genes and may is a double agent, in reality it's Cain but prof. bitch gave you a drug to make him look like may and WHOA I NEED TO STOP DRINKING

also you really have a thing for that guy:

Hitmonlee.png

Watch as we focus on filler for an entire year! Oh it's MUCH easier. So little I have to edit...

Okay.

That's one theory I'm going to say will not happen.

"It will not happen" - Derogatory Trainer 2016

I've always liked Drayanos hacks, especially as the gen 6 games were so easy, even compared to the other main series ones, but I honestly have no idea how to go about playing RR/SS....

It's a lot of work and you need a capture card and a copy of Ocarina of time...

That's the tutorial I used at least.

All the best, old pal. Part of my neural networks has been allocated to you in waiting for the continuation of the others as well, mind you. I can accord no greater honour to any person.

I mean...you could pay me?

I'd like that too.

I have never played AS or OR, so I am amused by the fact that they do a throwback to the introduction of the original RSE by having you hold a PDA that plays the original intro. INTROCEPTION

Poor DT lost mako and is being held random by Gardevoir. Oh you poor bastard.

As for mysteries of Pokemon, one is why you're being held hostage and kidnapped.

"Wouldn't want anyone jumping out of them would we?" - Ya, no one like a E4 trainer and a demented Doctor.

This wouldn't happen to be the same Professor Birch capable of building a military satellite would it?

"She's the hottest Hoenn trainer anyway." - I thought that was flannery?

It was quite a nice touch.

Gardevoir? She doesn't have anything to do with this. I'm wearing anti-gossip armor.

No. No it is not that Birch.

Oh ha ha. Fine she's the "coolest" trainer in Hoenn.

so I'm curious why did you choose to do this instead of pokemon uranium

Pokemon wha?

No I'm kidding.

Because I don't really care for Fake-mon and don't have Uranium

i like how this is going.

and the hacker has done some interesting things. hopefully even the rock gym might provide some challenge. (tho without field effects to make stuff OP, i think fights cannot reach reborn/rejuv's difficulty unless the sadist puts freakishly strong pokemon in the rosters)

about uranium and fakemons, i also dont like fakemons, but because almost all of them are atrocious.

but uranium has actually designs rivaling canon pokemon. (and many canon pokemon are atrocious too)

one of them specifically has entered my favorite 'mons list despite being a fakemon.

Edited by DemICE