Again, another stupid question, but...

Lord Chespin

• Veterans

You have to select the music when creating a map.

af0e479ed5b6420fa6c58ccb875498de.png

In map properties, make sure this box is checked, then click on the arrow. You'll get a list with songs that you put in the BGM folder when you do that. Select a song, and it'll play on that map when playing on it.

• Global Mods

^it should play in sound test though if the music is working properly

I've had this problem with some of GlitchxCity's older tracks, where they don't play at all when I download them from her soundcloud. The recent ones work fine, but the ones from 2012-ish don't work and I have to copy the tracks from Reborn or Rejuvenation's audio folder for them to play.

You have to select the music when creating a map.

af0e479ed5b6420fa6c58ccb875498de.png

In map properties, make sure this box is checked, then click on the arrow. You'll get a list with songs that you put in the BGM folder when you do that. Select a song, and it'll play on that map when playing on it.

I made sure to do that too, but nothing's happening. In fact, when I try to listen to it from that menu, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

I made sure to do that too, but nothing's happening. In fact, when I try to listen to it from that menu, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Do these songs have kanji or something like that on the title? I had the same problem once, and this is what caused it.

• Developers

RPGMaker doesn't support some formats. MP3 formats are your best bet. RPGMaker is also a little finicky with how the song is titled. If there are foreign letters in the title sometimes it won't play. (As what was said above me).