Please help me, Spinel Town/Tanzan Cove/Chrysolia Forest

Roggenkornbrot

So I've made it through the forst and I've been to Spinel Town and I've had the dialogue where the Priest comes up and asks about Lucy and then all of them left.

So I left as well.

In a walkthrough I have seen that the youtuber battled Serra's son and Serra afterwards. But I didn't do and I am under the impression (from what my memory tells me) that I couldn't really do that.

Now I am stuck.

I've been to the forest and I've "found" the house with the hiker inside, the train with the diary, the egg with the cactus-thingy and the cave with the little lake in it and a couple of items.

I can't get back to Spinel Town. There's still only that one door leading to the hidden house open in the mountain and I simply don't know how to proceed.

Yeah, turns out, not surprising, that you were right. I have made my way back into spinel town. The pressing question now is: where the f*ck are Serra, Bennett and Priest guy? I remember them talking a lengthy dialogue I totally did not read (yeeeaaaaah... that was brilliant) and leave this place.

Any pointers? Pretty please?

To advance the main story, you still have to get the medicine for Anna. You get it inside the Spinel Town PokeMart, which is probably still on the balcony of Serra's house/gym. You can't access it while it's there as was hinted at in Serra's Dialogue. Neither of the 3 people have left the house after the dialogue, they simply hang out in rooms, you can't reach. You'll have to beat the gym before you get anywhere. The gym part of the house is the set of rooms with the mirror rooms. There you have a big ice floor, a big mirror wall along the north end of the room and the whole layout which is completely symmetrical along the middle. The key to advancing in there is to find the one little detail which wasn't mirrored properly and bashing the north mirror wall with rock smash to open the path to the next gym room. If you manage to do that, you'll eventually face Bennet and then Serra.

Skipping dialogue is the best way to lose track of what's going on, since you'll be revisiting old places and everything quite often. This game's story just isn't as linear as the main series where you simply walk to the next town to win the game.

Edited by BlackRum