Pokemon Generations

Azeria

That last episode practically "confirms" that the trio are indeed legendary dogs. The silhouettes resembled hounds or some form of dog. I still find it incredibly weird given that 2/3 of the trio are wild cats...and yet they're called dogs.. Oh well, I enjoyed these 2 episodes. It was nice to see Silver and Johto lore overall has always been awesome.

I don't think the fact that they looked like unknown dogs really means anything.

The episode said that they were three nameless pokemon. I don't necessarily think that that means they are still nameless, I still think they were the eeveelutions. I think that they just didn't have a record of which pokemon were kept inside, and the silhouettes are just a representation of what they imagine it looks like.

It is possible that they were three random dog things, but I don't think that this debunks the eeveelution theory, nor does it make the legendary beasts the legendary dogs.

• Global Mods

Also, Generations isn't really canon to the games, the main source. Something happening in Generations doesn't mean it's factual for the games too, and same with the regular anime. Generations has already differed in a few details with the games.

About why they're called dogs, I think Legendary Dogs is just a term made by fans. I use the Legendary Beasts term to refer to them. Personally Raikou looks like a saber-tooth tiger, Entei looks like a lion, and Suicune looks kind of like a leopard/cheetah?

Generations is not canon, but is heavily based on the games, as seen with Silver's tandrum coming from the Celebi special event. I was asking why they didn't actively support the theory that the beasts were the eeveelutions. Nobody can take Generations as reliable source of in-game canon material.

I really didn't like Tabitha, and Courtney was really odd. Not odd in a bad way, but really odd.

Honestly my favourite part of the episode was the sceptile. It was really cool.

Overall not one of my favourite episodes and I wish they'd done it with Team Aqua instead.

• Veterans

I really didn't like Tabitha, and Courtney was really odd. Not odd in a bad way, but really odd.

Honestly my favourite part of the episode was the sceptile. It was really cool.

Overall not one of my favourite episodes and I wish they'd done it with Team Aqua instead.

Remember: Both Kyogre and Groudon are on the poster. We may get a parallel version with Team Aqua next week....

Besides, I don't see why you're surprised Courtney was odd, her ORAS incarnation was crazy as fuck anyways...

Oh thank Goomy, the animation's back to normal. For a second there I thought the utter garbage that was the gen 2 episodes was the new norm.

Also I can't help but feel the way Sceptile destroyed everything was supposed to be a jab at how ungodly easy the game was

• Veterans

Generations isn't perfect.

But it has given us Smash's Flying Kyogre.

That thing straight up made this episode for me. Archie's also shown to be the idiot with a heart of gold. A big ass fucking idiot though.

>Has the one item that can control Kyogre

>>Throws it at it and makes it stronger.

>Tells Kyogre to destroy the world and restart it.

>>World Ending storm begins.

>>>He tells kyogre that this isn't what he wanted.

Fucking idiot....both him and Maxie are morons.

>Tells Kyogre to stop.

>>Kyogre fucking EATS him.

8/10. Kyogre is fucking glorious.

• Upvote 3