Pokemon Generations

Azeria

• Veterans

Pokemon Generations! A mix of perspectives from multiple characters from the Pokemon Series, ranging from Red, to Blue, to N, to Looker and even to Lance! Get hyped guys because the first 2 episodes are dropping THIS FRIDAY!

My thoughts: This is fucking amazing. It's pandering to the older fans of the series A LOT. Fucking SWAT teams with Machamps? DOPE AF YO.

• Upvote 3

The quality of this looks superb. I sure hope it won't be only Red in these shorts though. You can notice that no other game protagonist is shown in the trailer except Red. Every other char shown is a non-protagonist so I have to wonder if it's just coincidence or if it's gonna be Red moving through the generations( we do get to see him meet zygarde megazord n all)

Wow! This truly looks awesome!

Its gonna be nice to see some stuff from the games, and the animation quality looks superb. Origins was great, and the fact that they're expanding it makes me really happy.

Hopefully they'll do it well!

• Veterans

Honestly, I don't see why people are raging about it being apparently 'all about Red', when it's going to be mainly about the perspectives of other characters. Red and the other Protags are literally blank slates, so it wouldn't make too much of a difference at all. I can see them making cameos, yes, but this will not be about the protagonists for the most part.

Honestly, I don't see why people are raging about it being apparently 'all about Red', when it's going to be mainly about the perspectives of other characters. Red and the other Protags are literally blank slates, so it wouldn't make too much of a difference at all. I can see them making cameos, yes, but this will not be about the protagonists for the most part.

While I have no problem with Red either not all the protagonists are blank states Ethan, Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, Calem and Serena all show their personality if you don't play as them.

I'm hyped for this not only is N appearing Ghetisis appears in his BW2 outfit so we might finally get to see Old Team Plasma get animated.

YO DID I SEE FUCKING CHERYL IN THERE? Shit, now I have to watch this. Cheryl best character 11/10.

Aside from that, this looks heckin cool my dudes and I honestly can't wait for it. The side characters of mons have always been more interesting to me.

Can we please see Cyrus again ;~;

Hell, who knows, maybe instead of JUST animated versions of battles from the games, maybe we might actually get some more information and even ORIGINS about some of the characters, such as Cyrus and how he went dark, and even Ghetsis as to how the hell he lost his eye and why he keeps his hand concealed. Of course, that might be too dark, but wasn't Ghetsis being insane as dark as it was? I don't know, I feel like there's some holes within some of the characters that were never really explained.

• Global Mods

Hell, who knows, maybe instead of JUST animated versions of battles from the games, maybe we might actually get some more information and even ORIGINS about some of the characters, such as Cyrus and how he went dark, and even Ghetsis as to how the hell he lost his eye and why he keeps his hand concealed. Of course, that might be too dark, but wasn't Ghetsis being insane as dark as it was? I don't know, I feel like there's some holes within some of the characters that were never really explained.

Some of Cyrus's story is actually known. He was born in Sunyshore City. He didn't live up to his parents' expectations so he didn't think much of himself, and his grandfather (an NPC on Route 228) regrets not taking him in. An NPC in Sunyshore City said that he was a good student but preferred machines to people.