Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Eevee to Umbreon

karmavore

Question

12 answers to this question

Erm, just to confirm, there is only one Eevee right now that's available without breeding, right? And if you got a male Eevee, well, then you're stuck with just the one (Without the trading thread I mean). Is that correct?

Yeah there's also a pretty low chance you'll get a female Eevee (12.5% to be exact) from the pokeball itself.

Then you can just breed it with any other pokemon in its egg group.

The guy in the guide video showing where to get Eevee got lucky and actually got a female.

Anyone can say me when it is windy in Chrysolia Forest? I also want an Umbreon and I have been to Chrysolia for some nights now and it wasn't windy a single time. So, no Eevee is no Umbreon for me.

And since it's my favourite I really want it.

I have to say just defeated Samson. So I can't go back from Agate Circus yet I think.

But it would be nice to know if there is a special day/night that it's windy in Chryolia. So I can get it after I can go back.

Anyone can say me when it is windy in Chrysolia Forest? I also want an Umbreon and I have been to Chrysolia for some nights now and it wasn't windy a single time. So, no Eevee is no Umbreon for me.

And since it's my favourite I really want it.

I have to say just defeated Samson. So I can't go back from Agate Circus yet I think.

But it would be nice to know if there is a special day/night that it's windy in Chryolia. So I can get it after I can go back.

It's dependent on you. Most TV's allow you to check weather reports, those will generally tell you when certain weather effects are available. Once you know, you can then change the system clock to the appropriate day. Cheating? Probably, I've used it, but it's a single-player game, you should play the game you want to. (Assuming you don't just want to wait for the appropriate day)

And...yeah, after you pass through Agate city to Agate Circus, you can't access the Chrysolia Region until the end of the episode (Which requires beating Ciel). So if you didn't get Eevee, well, you'll have to wait until you beat the episode.

And no, the Chrysolia Region's weather is the same as everywhere else.

Edited by Anstane

• Developers

I think you can go back after beating Terra using the strength-save-glitch.

By the way can someone advise me how to use an Umbreon? I'm currently doing eeveelutions-only run and Umbreon is the only evolution I didn't use yet. Couldn't think of any good use without Foul Play and/or Toxic which are both unavailable. Just stalling seems pretty useless without doing any damage and I couldn't find any good moves for Baton Pass either.

Truth to be told I didn't use Leafeon much either. No good non-grass attack moves and way too many weaknesses.

I think you can go back after beating Terra using the strength-save-glitch.

By the way can someone advise me how to use an Umbreon? I'm currently doing eeveelutions-only run and Umbreon is the only evolution I didn't use yet. Couldn't think of any good use without Foul Play and/or Toxic which are both unavailable. Just stalling seems pretty useless without doing any damage and I couldn't find any good moves for Baton Pass either.

Truth to be told I didn't use Leafeon much either. No good non-grass attack moves and way too many weaknesses.

You can use a curse set, a wish passer or a pivot if you are playing set.

It's dependent on you. Most TV's allow you to check weather reports, those will generally tell you when certain weather effects are available. Once you know, you can then change the system clock to the appropriate day. Cheating? Probably, I've used it, but it's a single-player game, you should play the game you want to. (Assuming you don't just want to wait for the appropriate day)

And...yeah, after you pass through Agate city to Agate Circus, you can't access the Chrysolia Region until the end of the episode (Which requires beating Ciel). So if you didn't get Eevee, well, you'll have to wait until you beat the episode.

And no, the Chrysolia Region's weather is the same as everywhere else.

Okay, thank you alot.

I will see then how far I will get.

But luckily I'm having a pretty good team allready and the umbreon would be a nice change for my meowstic if dark is better than psychic for a gym or so.

I'll figure it out.