Forum War

Amethyst

stuff.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

• Participate
    • Abstain

• Administrators
Mysidia offered us a spot in a 2 on 2 forum war yesterday. Because there are some mixed opinions on the issue, we need to determine

1- Are we interested
2- Who would our partner be
3- Which 5 of us would battle?

Note, Doc's lengthy tourney will follow or replace this.

So first things first, do we want to?

stuff.

#1: Verily
#2: Mysidia, because I am unaware of who the other two choices and I've enjoyed myself whenever I go to their server
#3: [list]
[*]Amethyst
[*]AZKnight
[*]Mashew
[*]Manowar
[*]???
[/list]

I also need to look around to find info on Doc's Tourny. Otherwise, I'm just interested in the team battle for the honor of forums. Huzzah!

Then we shall carry the weight of both forums on our shoulders! Let us show our opponents that we are more than a match for them, whether we stand with allies or alone. Glory shall be heaped upon those who stand by our cause, and let the naysayers shirk away into the shadows when we return victorious! Reborn shall rise!

*ahem*

I also couldn't remember how well most of you have battled against other people, since normally I just see the Gym matches. Manowar just stuck out from when he kicked my ass in one of the tournaments. Otherwise, I'd need to watch all of you battle or trust your words on who the top battles are.

I hate to sound like a douche, but if we're going by best battlers, here's how this would look...

-Bullet
-Ame
-Me aka N8
-AZKnight
-Geo

Manowar's not on the list because he's like never here.

Would I do this? Probably. I love a good battle.
Partner? Ehhh...dunno.

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']...But, seeing as I'm the first one to type myself on a list...my expectations are low[/color]

I really don't get how ANYONE could make a list without Bullet, seeing as he's won just about EVERY tourney he's signed up for.

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='4760' date='Sep 20 2010, 04:53 PM']Manowar's not on the list because he's like never here.[/quote]
And I haven't even been mentioned for similar reasons. =p

I usually consider myself on par with Ame, but it's been so long since I've battled that I don't even want to know how grossly out of form I am right now...

Bullet definitely belongs at the top of that list, though, I will agree.

Well Everyone just pointing out along with this one. TeamNeo wanted to have one as well. we told them we were in this one so they said they can wait... I say lets see what happenss with this one.. they want 11 vs. 11 @_@