Total Pokemon Russia - Episode 48: The Winners And The Losers (ENDING)

FragsBunny

What's up, everyone? I bet you're all excited about Pokemon GO? If not, then let me to spice some things up!

No doubt some of you have already watched the first season, Total Pokemon Adventure Island (either whole or in parts). Well, for those who did, I have some good news! The second season, Total Pokemon Russia, is planning to debut this Fall! Now featuring even more diverse cast than before, with some characters from the first season as well! Can't you feel the hype? The first episode should be released somwhere in August, with the rest of production starting up in September!

And that's not all of it! I'm also willing to give my followers the options to voice some of the characters! So I won't be the only one voicing them. Together with the community, we are planning make a great season!

On the rare chance that you're willing to lend me your voice... don't be afraid to contact with me through Skype or PM. As for everyone else... I have already uploaded the new intro for the new season! Will it get you excited?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left a comment on your youtube video link.

This looks interesting though. Either make your reply on youtube or PM me if you would like to discuss what I said in the comment. :)

Keep up the awesome work and have a great day/night. :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's time to release the pilot episode of the second season!

Diggersby and his contestants are storming the screens once again! A brand new season is taking place in a new unexplored country as the contestants are preparing for their journey that they will never forget!

As usual, there will be a competition between 45 contestants to win a grand cash prize. The contenstants will undergo a series of intersting challenges which they must complete in order to be not eliminated. At the end of the each episode of the show, one of the contestants will be voted off and will have to leave the cast for good. This will keep going on until the last person standing is declared the winner.

And this is just the pilot episode! If the reception gets warm enough, then the bulk of the production can be started this Fall!

Also, regarding pbood2's recent comment, I might hink about that. Stay tuned until September, cause that's when the second episode might come out.

What will you think about? I'm Casim B btw.

Cool. Good luck with production. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In the fouth episode, a camping trip in the woods has turned into an extraordinary challenge for some of the contestants!

Don't miss out the scene in the middle of the episode, it was one of the most enjoyable moments during the production )

• 3 weeks later...

A horrible incident has occured right inside the moving train! Every contestant is under suspicion. With some assistance from Gumshoos, can they find out the identity of the culprit? And what is the "grand twist" that was mentioned by Diggersby?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The next challenge is designed to test out the psychic capablities of the main cast! Naturally, only select few can get through the tricky part of the challenge. Who will be the best Psychic in the end?

Edited by FragsBunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're on the real battlefield now! It's a three-way tank battle! Who is going to win in this hectic challenge?

Also, The Big Three are starting to use their influence on the game! Who do you think they could be?

Edited by FragsBunny

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Several of the tourists got dropped off somewhere in rural Russia. Now they have to find their way back to the train... and break the language barrier, if necessary. But why all those villagers always have the same familiar face?

Edited by FragsBunny

• 3 weeks later...

If you plan to buy a cheese bar next time... make sure that it wasn't made in Omsk. Unless it was produced by Diggersby's contestants, of course!

Based on the real story. Just google "Omsk cheese"!

Edited by FragsBunny

• 4 weeks later...

The next challenge requires our contestants to build a house! Three houses, to be exact. One house for the final winner of TPRU, one house for selling, and... one house for the loser of this challenge! Who is going to be that "loser?"

The next stage is circus! The goal of the challenge is to impress judges with exciting acrobatics and tricks. Some might succeed, and some might fail!

The episode's name is a pun on "Monty Python's Flying Circus".

Edited by FragsBunny

• 3 weeks later...

What are true secrets of the famous Chelyabinsk meteorite? The next objective of TPRU group lies in uncovering the mysteries of Lake Chebarkul!
This episode is all about big reveals and intense action! A featured episode that you certainly do not want to miss!

Edited by FragsBunny

• 2 months later...

After a two-month hiatus, TPRU is back with another episode!

The next challenge involves three chosen adults to watch over group of a children in a kindergarten! But of course, every challenge from Diggersby holds a hidden twist...

Edited by FragsBunny

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...