SuperNova

Hi!!! I have a save file, in which I am battling Radomus and my team is:

Pangoro

Infernape

Noivern

Meowstic

Donphan

Drapion

But even in the casual (easy I think it's called) mode I have many problems. Reborn is a difficult game and it may be the way I battle that makes it even more difficult. I mainly focus on attack and sp.attack and none of my pokemon have status moves and this kind of moves that don't attack.

Soooooooooo. I recently started a new game and I don't know what's the best team and I would like to hear your suggestions based on your teams.

• Global Mods

There's no such thing as a "best team" or even a "best pokemon" Just use anything strong, or even anything you like, give it a decent moveset (I personally having 1 move for each STAB type, 1 coverage move and 1 non-attacking move, or sometimes second coverage moved depending on the pokemon) and have a team of diverse types so you have a member for any situation.

If you're stuck on using 1 team (like I did the only time I changed Pokemon was a permanent change on my team) you sometimes have to adjust your strategies accordingly. Straight up attacking often times won't work. Like for me normally I just abused Bulk Up/Speed Boost to sweep but one of the later gyms (won't say to avoid spoilers) I always got 1 shot and had to change the strategy, and taught Trick Room onto Gardevoir.

• Global Mods

If you're looking to optimize, Speed Boost Torchic is almost indisputably the strongest. proteam greninja is also up there but as someone who used him as my starter, I don't think he's as strong, and frogadier struggles in the midgame.

If you're looking to optimize, Speed Boost Torchic is almost indisputably the strongest. proteam greninja is also up there but as someone who used him as my starter, I don't think he's as strong, and frogadier struggles in the midgame.

Well I just decided to take a delphox with magician, but blaziken with speed boost is also good.

Well I just decided to take a delphox with magician, but blaziken with speed boost is also good.

That's difficult to answer,but as you are playing Reborn nothing is the best (or everything can be the best).

If you are asking about suggestions which will make the game easy , then I am going to say that will half the fun of this awesome game.

The starter you have chosen is good.It will be helpful throughout the game.

And to answer you...catch mons that you like and add it to your team,then find out the weakness and try to support them with other members.You will surely get the BEST team for yourself.