Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, z1killer said:

where can I buy lemonade😅

The earliest vending machines are through the room second from the left on the first floor of the Virima Hotel. There are also vending machines in the Trainer's School, Rap Battle House, the top floor of Olidroll's Department Store, Alumia's gym, Desert Oasis Tower, and possibly a few other locations that aren't coming to mind at the moment. Cianosa Cafe also sells Lemonade.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, z1killer said:

thanks again, I'm on the legendary sidequests andddddddd, where the heck is molten mountain and quasar bay 😂

North of Umira, where Isabelle's gym is, there are three gateways in the water. The one on the left leads to Happy Hot Springs and Molten Mountain. 

Quasar Bay is to the east of Angela's Aviary and just before the Yellow Sea. You battled Quinn there before. 

• Global Mods
On 7/22/2019 at 2:42 AM, Marionette11 said:

I am confused on how to evolve pokemon like nosepass. Also for some reason if I try to pick igglybuff as my starter it gives me cleffa also where is smoochum in the lineup?

Nosepass evolves into Probopass with a Link Stone. 

Reuploaded (mediafire) with the following fixes:

-added Smoochum to the starter selection 

-selecting Igglybuff as a starter now gives Igglybuff instead of Cleffa

EDIT: Google Drive link now up to date too

Here's the dream starter selection map by itself if you'd prefer just downloading the fixed map to redownloading the game. This goes in the Data folder. 

Map071.rxdata

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch
  • Like 1

• Global Mods
34 minutes ago, Norch2020 said:

Is there any way to organize/sort the bag? I have a lot of items and it is a pain to find specific ones?

I've never edited or looked into editing anything involving the bag, and I sometimes forget that there are ways to sort the bag in Pokemon, so I'm not sure if there's a way to sort it in Spork. If Pokemon Essentials by default has a way to sort, than it would, but I wouldn't know if it does. I did look up "essentials wiki bag sorting" and the first result was a page called Script sections, but there was only one mention of sorting:

image.png.caf724967acf0c0d2d1ce14b021831ce.png

which seems to mean sorting exists in Essentials, but it doesn't say how to do so. 

• Global Mods
17 minutes ago, Norch2020 said:

Also is there any way to change nature or IV's (I know about the hidden power changer) but I just got a contrary snivey with a minus special attack nature and 1 IV in the stat

For natures: there's a nature changer in Umira (mentioned in FAQ).

For IVs: there isn't a way to change them in-game, as I'm not sure how to script an event like that, but if you send me your save file, I can change the IVs (and nature) for you. Instructions on how to send save files here if needed; this guide was written for Reborn but works with all Essentials fangames: https://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

• Like 1

• Global Mods
21 minutes ago, asharu said:

can you add a randomizer mode

image.thumb.png.6a97dd4f2b52c08a6f6ad4f26fa83ea1.png

The "not for any specific reason" part here isn't the entire story. I did lose interest, but before I lost interest I got discouraged by seeing the thread someone linked for randomizer scripts had a few reported errors and not being sure whether those errors were fixed or just specific to the people who reported it due to other scripts they were using. At the time I just said "not for any specific reason" because I didn't know how to word that. Although the loss of interest in doing might have been separate/could have happened anyway even without the uncertainty. 

On 7/23/2019 at 7:34 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

For natures: there's a nature changer in Umira (mentioned in FAQ).

For IVs: there isn't a way to change them in-game, as I'm not sure how to script an event like that, but if you send me your save file, I can change the IVs (and nature) for you. Instructions on how to send save files here if needed; this guide was written for Reborn but works with all Essentials fangames: https://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

I should be able to implement an IV changer somewhere at some point.

• Like 1

Hi! First off, I want to just say that I've been having a blast with this! All the work that went into this definitely shows and I don't think I've had as much fun with a fangame as I've had with this one!

I checked out the shiny area and tried to get a shiny Diancie but talking to it started a fight with a Celebi instead. This probably isn't the place for that but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Thanks for making this and keep up the good work!

Spoiler

Screenshot from 2019-07-31 09-43-16.png

Screenshot from 2019-07-31 09-43-41.png

Update: random works fine it's just when selecting shiny

Edited by mionagumo
more info
  • Like 2

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, mionagumo said:

Hi! First off, I want to just say that I've been having a blast with this! All the work that went into this definitely shows and I don't think I've had as much fun with a fangame as I've had with this one!

I checked out the shiny area and tried to get a shiny Diancie but talking to it started a fight with a Celebi instead. This probably isn't the place for that but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Thanks for making this and keep up the good work!

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot from 2019-07-31 09-43-16.png

Screenshot from 2019-07-31 09-43-41.png

Update: random works fine it's just when selecting shiny

I'm glad you're enjoying the game! ✨ It made me happy to read that you don't think you've had as much fun with a fangame as with Spork. I'll change the shiny Celebi to Diancie, thanks for letting me know. 

Edit: Fixed, might reupload sometime later this week (currently revamping shiny Abra line)

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch
  • Like 1

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, blasterBlade1508 said:

Does anyone know where i can find Eevee because i want an Umbreon 

Eevee can be found at Aliora Meadow (between 3rd-4th gyms). There's a notepad file in the game folder named "obtainablepokemon" that lists how and where to get each Pokemon.