Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
Just now, punkeev said:

thats awesome did u make it?? yay!

Update on Spork: Tristan is almost finished.

I did! I thought it'd look better if I cropped out the white backgrounds from the images, but I didn't know how to do that x . x I'm happy you like it though, and thanks for the update! ^_^ 

• Like 1

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, AIOEH said:

So i remember bumping into a character that said wanted to work at the water disposal plant, but now that i'm there i cant remember  where it was / find it, any help?

The person you're looking for is in this house:

image.png.0d617f53ece7e653749b2f5538b6960e.png

• Thanks 1

This game looks awesome and I plan to play it today but I have one question before I go ahead and pick my starter. Where do you find the razor claw? I'd like to pick Sneasel as my starter, but since I don't know where it the razor claw is, I don't really want to do that until I have It's location.

• Like 1

• Global Mods
34 minutes ago, Princess Titania said:

This game looks awesome and I plan to play it today but I have one question before I go ahead and pick my starter. Where do you find the razor claw? I'd like to pick Sneasel as my starter, but since I don't know where it the razor claw is, I don't really want to do that until I have It's location.

The Razor Claw, along with the other evolution items like Metal Coat and Up-Grade, can be found in the Battle Mall. The Battle Mall is an area you'll visit near the 8th gym battle.

1 hour ago, Princess Titania said:

You’re picking Sneasel and not Honedge? I’m disappointed 😂😂 jk

• Global Mods
12 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Congrats on completion. What do you have planned now? Another game perhaps? @Ice Cream Sand Witch

Spork is the only game I plan to make, but after the V10 beta testing period Jan also asked me to be an editor of sorts for the Rejuvenation team! My job there is mainly to catch typos and make sure everything is consistent in the story. 

10 hours ago, TeamPlayerSwampert said:

Will there be a Spork update with the new move animations from Reborn E18 once that's released?

There will! I plan to add all of Reborn's move animations as they're released. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Congrats on completion ! I'm glad I've discovered this game, you and your team did an amazing job :D. Can rank it in my top 3 along with Insurgence and Rejuvenation 😛 !!!

• Like 2

@Ice Cream Sand Witch I found a bug an old one that resurfaced regarding minior.

Spoiler

image.png.02fe4ae92020de852091c43471dc7db6.pngimage.png.9104ef3b8522edc678cd11d0616f0ce2.png

Your minior shield form sprite is the pink core and vice versa. Just in battle sprites mechanically it seems right. That's the old one.

Also a bit less noticable is that the minior icons don't match the sprites. 

EDIT: I think you forgot to change the sprites.

Second bug

Spoiler

image.png.fdebe44b92b1f148bcaa058495871375.png 

Against Delicia's Amphoros in the fairy gym. 

• Global Mods

Reuploaded with the following fixes/updates:

-in the fifth battle with Delicia, her Ampharos is now shiny instead of there being a shadow Pokemon message 

-Earthquake TM is now in the game; I forgot to add it before

-fixed issue with Minior's displayed sprite in shield form

-the game no longer crashes when attempting to battle Keldeo

-fixed tile passability error with the walls of the Training Centers

@J-Awesome One: same here XD

edit: reuploaded again fixing Delicia's Ampharos in the third and fourth battles too

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, poopface said:

hey i downloaded episode 7 but the game wasnt in it, can anybody help?

I just downloaded from the link in the first post and all of the files were there for me. I'm not sure why the game wasn't in the copy you downloaded, but maybe redownloading will work?

Hey, I am experiencing a rather annoying problem/bug. For some reason my cursor locks itself on the very bottom option whenever i open some kind of menue. This makes easy tasks like saving the game, swapping Pokemon, managing items or using the PC nearly impossible. All i can do is spam my up/down arrow keys to select a different option, but the cursor goes right back to the very bottom almost instantly. I dont know what's causing this, much less how to fix this problem. I added some screenshots below that hopefully explain what i'm talking about.

Spoiler

Game_2018-07-11_19-45-36.png.1f394d2778014332dc60445d9c9d7442.pngGame_2018-07-11_19-44-37.png.3bdbae71ce33c305d0be05fd7b06e6fe.png

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, yAyn said:

Hey, I am experiencing a rather annoying problem/bug. For some reason my cursor locks itself on the very bottom option whenever i open some kind of menue. This makes easy tasks like saving the game, swapping Pokemon, managing items or using the PC nearly impossible. All i can do is spam my up/down arrow keys to select a different option, but the cursor goes right back to the very bottom almost instantly. I dont know what's causing this, much less how to fix this problem. I added some screenshots below that hopefully explain what i'm talking about.

Reveal hidden contents

Game_2018-07-11_19-45-36.png.1f394d2778014332dc60445d9c9d7442.pngGame_2018-07-11_19-44-37.png.3bdbae71ce33c305d0be05fd7b06e6fe.png

This happened to me once when playing Reborn. In my case it was fixed after restarting, though I don't know if that'll be the same case here. I'm not sure what causes it to happen and whether the issue is with the mouse or if it's just something that happens rarely when playing RPG Maker games like the "script is hanging" error. 

• Upvote 1