Pokemon GO

125 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you?

Man, this thread freaking died, didn't it?

Team Go Rocket launched recently, and as a new player I find it decently fun. I wish it paid the way gyms did, though, and raids always seem to happen during class time.

Ironically, I'm also at the ditto quests. haven't found one yet but I'll keep looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Started PoGo almost a week ago and I have to say I expected a lot worse! I'm actually having fun while I return home from work now 😄

Some of the few problems I have with the game are the battle mechanics and the GPS tracking. The battles are a joke with no skill whatsoever, just tapping the screen as fast as possible. The GPS tracking is so frustrating, especially if you are on a bus! It always makes you miss the pokestops and in general it is ass even when you walk.

For the things I like, I love that there is a way to grind anything, from coins to items and even candies by walking! I thought that some things would be accessible only by paying but I'm glad that there is a way to get what you want, even if that way is too obscure and time consuming. The other thing I like is the power up system. Stardust is easy to get and the leftover candies after evolving your mons are not wasted.

If anyone is willing to help with some field researches by adding me as a friend here's my code: 4100 1833 8277
I also got some gifts laying aroynd willing to giveaway 😛

• 3 months later...

I also did start a few days ago, I think it is fun (even if ice cold winter is not the best season to star walking around lol) and I find it fun how the pokestops are distributed. I would have liked less cooperative things to do with friends (like raids) but that's just me, and this is pokemon, so I guess I knew what to start from the beginning (and it's not mine the game is new anymore lol) 

Anyways, my friend code is just 6824 9633 4656 if someone else does pass through and wants to receive a present ^-^

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...