Pokemon GO

125 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you?

This may sounds harsh, since me personally, when I get told what political party I am, I usually tell them that I'm unaffiliated or democrat, but it's pretty much the user's fault. Nintendo can't be held liable since they did put a warning before you start playing the game. However, I will say, that it is very sad that people get hurt because of a game. Like, YOUR LIFE AND SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A GAME!

This may sounds harsh, since me personally, when I get told what political party I am, I usually tell them that I'm unaffiliated or democrat, but it's pretty much the user's fault. Nintendo can't be held liable since they did put a warning before you start playing the game. However, I will say, that it is very sad that people get hurt because of a game. Like, YOUR LIFE AND SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A GAME!

Nintendo didn't even make the game, hell their stocks even dropped after they issued a notice that they did not take part in the creation of the app.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/07/25/nintendo-stock-plummets-on-pokemon-go-warning-but-still-up-from-launch.aspx?utm_content=buffera79fe&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Honestly, the media will jump on any trend and find some way to demonize it and get people super paranoid.

This just leads to meaningless speculation and finger-pointing over a simple fucking app that people just want to have some fun with.

Also #TeamMystic REPRESENT.

Edited by 5hift

What was inside should show up if you click the recent tab.

I tried that, there was nothing new in recent. Just checked the fuck out as soon as it hatched I guess.

I'm surprised nobody has talked about the accidents that came with this game.

Oh, the media certainly is. Can't believe the sheer stupidity of some people. Then they dare go on and blame the game for their mistakes. Go figure... pun intended.

Nintendo didn't even make the game, hell their stocks even dropped after they issued a notice that they did not take part in the creation of the app.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/07/25/nintendo-stock-plummets-on-pokemon-go-warning-but-still-up-from-launch.aspx?utm_content=buffera79fe&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Honestly, the media will jump on any trend and find some way to demonize it and get people super paranoid.

This just leads to meaningless speculation and finger-pointing over a simple fucking app that people just want to have some fun with.

Also #TeamMystic REPRESENT.

Yeah that

If you were ever looking for something redeeming in humanity, you can find it pretty much constantly with with this app.

"Hey, I found something good over there. Go for it!"

People are out and about, getting exercise, and giving people tips that show they want to help others.

Did you ever really go to public parks before if you weren't there to play soccer as a kid? What about at 2am?

There are so many people on campus late at night playing pokemon go, I'd swear the campus is the safest it has ever been.

Surely, not least because I am patrolling the grounds now. You've got so many potential witnesses and rescuers around that it is completely discouraging to attackers.

There is just too much good going on around this game for me to feel that a few mistakes made by a handful of users should eclipse the countless good things that have come about because of it.

That's Fox media. Intellectual folk don't listen to Fox media.

If you were ever looking for something redeeming in humanity, you can find it pretty much constantly with with this app.

"Hey, I found something good over there. Go for it!"

People are out and about, getting exercise, and giving people tips that show they want to help others.

Did you ever really go to public parks before if you weren't there to play soccer as a kid? What about at 2am?

There are so many people on campus late at night playing pokemon go, I'd swear the campus is the safest it has ever been.

Surely, not least because I am patrolling the grounds now. You've got so many potential witnesses and rescuers around that it is completely discouraging to attackers.

There is just too much good going on around this game for me to feel that a few mistakes made by a handful of users should eclipse the countless good things that have come about because of it.

That's Fox media. Intellectual folk don't listen to Fox media.

Well put... especially the bit about Fox news.

@Dark Desire Oh my god, that's awesome!! Nice :D

But anyway... cp37 Paras with Seed Bomb OR cp129 Paras with X-Scissor. I believe Seed Bomb is (slightly) better offensively, could be wrong. Keep in mind there are no Dark types. WWYD?

(also please don't just say ''don't use Paras'' I'm desperate)

Edited by BreezyPonie

@Dark Desire Oh my god, that's awesome!! Nice :D

But anyway... cp37 Paras with Seed Bomb OR cp129 Paras with X-Scissor. I believe Seed Bomb is (slightly) better offensively, could be wrong. Keep in mind there are no Dark types. WWYD?

(also please don't just say ''don't use Paras'' I'm desperate)

Don't use paras. Or at least wait for better ones. As you level up, new pokemon you'll catch with far outstrip the ones you are currently catching and trying to CP up with candy and stardust is a losing battle. Wait till you hit levels 10 or 12 before you really start to look at pokemon for gyms. Or wait till trading happens and I can give you some of my high level extras.

That's gonna be a beastly Dragonite, DD.

Wow, I'd love to find a Dratini nest somewhere... but I don't think there are any around her. I've checked nearby on Pokevision and nothing.

I have to drive a bit to get to dratini and squirtle parks. you can't just scan nearby. check with reddit for potential nest locations and scan those often if you can't visit and confirm it first hand. But legitimate park/field areas that are noted on google maps are potential nests. And there's always that one spot in your neighborhood that you notice seems to spawn uncommon pokemon more often than the rest.

I have to drive a bit to get to dratini and squirtle parks. you can't just scan nearby. check with reddit for potential nest locations and scan those often if you can't visit and confirm it first hand. But legitimate park/field areas that are noted on google maps are potential nests. And there's always that one spot in your neighborhood that you notice seems to spawn uncommon pokemon more often than the rest.

Alright, thank you. I have been noticing spots where Pokemon usually appear in my neighborhood lately, as I go on a lot of walks. There are at least 2 areas that always spawn Pokemon on my route, but they're usually common ones. Time to check the local parks!

It's not a glitch. It's just a case of the doctor amputating a leg because there was some knee pain.

If they seriously plan on leaving it this way then I'm just done with Pokemon GO. At least Pokevision used to work, but it's not really working very well for me anymore.

It's not a glitch. It's just a case of the doctor amputating a leg because there was some knee pain.

If they seriously plan on leaving it this way then I'm just done with Pokemon GO. At least Pokevision used to work, but it's not really working very well for me anymore.

pokevision won't even be around for much longer, the creator doesn't approve of it and the creators of pokevision said they'd be complaint and take it down

I think they should be grateful that Pokevision is keeping their buggy ass game alive. Forcing Pokevision to shut down before they get their shit together with this tracking bug would piss a lot of people off to the point where they finally just uninstall the app. It's the only way to track Pokemon without aimlessly wandering about hoping it pops up. Surely they're not that dumb lol. That being said, if it's not fixed in the next update I'm definitely dropping Pokemon Go. At this point actually going to a gym to get fit is more fun, and I can work on more that way too.

• Upvote 2

I think they should be grateful that Pokevision is keeping their buggy ass game alive. Forcing Pokevision to shut down before they get their shit together with this tracking bug would piss a lot of people off to the point where they finally just uninstall the app. It's the only way to track Pokemon without aimlessly wandering about hoping it pops up. Surely they're not that dumb lol. That being said, if it's not fixed in the next update I'm definitely dropping Pokemon Go. At this point actually going to a gym to get fit is more fun, and I can work on more that way too.

Everything here this so much.