Pokemon GO

125 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you?

pretty much. You do kinda want all the pidgey. more stardust, and exp when you evolve them for only 12 candies. Gotta level up.

took over 4 gyms and got my free coins and stardust while the going was good. A few minutes later, 3/4 of them were knocked out of the gyms.

So Godot tells me Jeri shared neat new site that shows you on a map where Pokemon are and how long they've got left to be there. I'm gonna go try it out later after my phone recharges, but have a look: https://pokevision.com/

That being said, I took over 5 gyms and found 2 friendly ones with slots open. So grand total of 70 coins, 3500 stardust, and a 21 hour cooldown.

So confirmed, if you have one gym, cooldown is 20 hours and any more than that the cd is 21 hrs.

If my luck keeps up, I can save up for some free incubators or lucky eggs. Thanks to all the stops on campus, I will never run out of pokeballs.

Odd, but the link isn't loading for me. I'll take a look at it some other time then.

PokeVision is super helpful tho. That being said, it feels kinda cheatsy. But, I suppose this is better than wasting items when the servers have even the slightest chance of going down at any time.

Odd, but the link isn't loading for me. I'll take a look at it some other time then.

PokeVision is super helpful tho. That being said, it feels kinda cheatsy. But, I suppose this is better than wasting items when the servers have even the slightest chance of going down at any time.

The in-game radar is broken, and idk what difference it has to do with the items. even lures and incense aren't very good at getting more or better pokemon to appear.

trust me, even when you know where something good is, you still have to get there in time. The alternative is literally ambling around aimlessly for hours and still never find something beyond the commons you see everywhere.

I went on a god damn journey today. Hatched 3 eggs (game glitched out on the third, rip whatever was inside), walked from my house to the town green, walked around the green and neighboring Poke Stops twice, then walked back home. I'm set on Poke Balls for a while now.

I'm surprised nobody has talked about the accidents that came with this game.

stupidity on the user's end are the user's fault entirely, not the game's.

suddenly I feel like a republican but w/e, I support ownership of guns too.

• Upvote 2