Pokemon GO

125 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you?

HYPE TRAIN AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY. GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER. ABANDON SHIP.

Edit: So apparently you can't yet get this app if you are in America. :/ But if you're an Aussie, go crazy.

Edited by Skullkin

HYPE TRAIN AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY. GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER. ABANDON SHIP.

Edit: So apparently you can't yet get this app if you are in America. :/ But if you're an Aussie, go crazy.

I'm in California, and I was able to log in and play.

Full disclosure: I was in the closed beta.

As far as starters go, all 3 spawned for me (both in the beta and during launch); I chose Bulbasaur, because I got rep for the OG Grass type.

Edited by daigotsurezan

• Global Mods

Play store tells me that my device is incompatible, but from what I've heard, Android 5.1.1 of Galaxy S5 mini should be fine right? is anyone else getting compatibility issues that they shouldn't? Hopefully it is a bug or something and I actually get to play :unsure:

I'm downloading it at the moment because Australia!

I don't have a smartphone, so I'm either going to have to carry around a wifi modem when I go hunting, or use my dad's phone.

I'm super hyped either way!

It might take a while before it gets here so I might as well just take a look at what people has to say about it first.

I fully expect it to be lame, tbh. but I'm still gonna wanna play it myself so I know exactly how lame it is.

I'm downloading it at the moment because Australia!

I don't have a smartphone, so I'm either going to have to carry around a wifi modem when I go hunting, or use my dad's phone.

I'm super hyped either way!

This is me, makes me sad for myself, and I guess you as well.

so far it's pretty neat, the need for pokeballs isn't that high so you probably could get away with never having to buy them, the encounter rate is really weird though seeing as you'll probably find more pokemon standing still then roaming around