Pokemon DarkLight [Alpha release date]

If you want a player to be teleported somewhere else when they loose a battle, you can have an 'event touch' event with only the script "Kernel.pbSetPokemonCenter". You should also make sure that the player has stepped on this event before the battle. That way, you won't have any problem with the player appearing somewhere you wouldn't like.

I haven't played the game yet but I plan to do in the future once it is developed a bit more. Really liked the sprites for darkrai and cresselia. And the story seems really interesting!

I hope the game turns out great! Good luck :)

Update Time!

so last week I posted some images about the new intro and said I would reveal more on it, and that's now. I was originally going to show a video, but after thinking it over, I realised it would just spoil it. So I have some more images about it this time. You can let your imagination do the work.

sc1.png.32131a9b4311aa80684d2e4547593530.pngsc2.png.1db50ef1bbb59f0de73ff912871c7234.png

sc3.png.0e15b34204b0172868b8eb2efc878f72.pngsc4.png.477a7458e037e1ba5c8cc11bce08a6c1.png

With this, the new intro is officially done, time to map the forest. 

• 4 weeks later...

Alright it's been quite awhile since I last posted an update, so heres a little bit of a progress report.

With the incident that happening at my school I have had more time to work on mapping, although still making a forest takes a bit of time

Anyway here's the progress so far (you can ignore the 100% stuff as that wont change.)

Scripting (75%)

Mapping (80%)

eventing (75%)

Re-mapping (10%)

Improving sprite models (5%)

and here's a little something too

dwsarah.png.487ba6d5d7ab0a7a8604a40e018be529.png

And that's pretty much it for now. Once the forest is done, I'll be showing two new things that will be in the completed beta. 

• 1 month later...

So here we are, more than a month later and I have something new for you guys. Originally this was going to be showcased with something else. But that's falling behind a little. So I didn't want to wait around, and here you go. an event battle between the protagonist and Sarah.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Let's hope it doesn't take too long to finish that last bit I want to show.

• 5 months later...

I loved the opening it reminded me a lot of kingdom hearts(had the music too lol) witch is one of my most favorite games and has heavily influenced my life so far I love the game keep up the good work👍

• 3 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:29 AM, Zarc said:

@Jmanultrax1 i don't know if you're still working on your game , but i just dl it and i have a bug just right after i picked my starter , i have a fight against a certain commander with his mightyena and then i can't move my character anymore. 

yes, Im aware of that. Unfortunately I did fix it as soon as I discovered it along with several other glitches/bugs found. The alpha displayed here is old and I wont be updating it until I finish episode one. Sorry about that. But yes Im still working on it slowly so thanks for your support!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...