Pokemon DarkLight [Alpha release date]

its an important item that I wont be going into too much detail about. But I can say that the stone is very important for its location in the beginning.

The story was written and polished just recently, I just edited it and summed it down to a plot introduction. This was originally an actual story I wrote.

Edited by Jmanultrax1

The plot is promising. I like it. I just hope that Darkrai and Cresselia are not the representative of 'evil' and 'good' respectively. I dislike when Darkrai is viewed as evil. I mean when something has the ability to give nightmare even if it warns you about something or has no harm to you (as stated by PokeDex entries) it doesn't have to be labeled as 'evil' so I hope you take that as consideration. Also, two evil teams, doesn't that means there's story plot? Anyway, good luck for your project!

• Upvote 1

Sorry I just want to fix the confusion. Darkrai and cressila are not being represented by good and evil. I guess it wasn't descriptive enough to avoid confusion. Those are represented by the people on the sides. Ex the Darkness/light side can have good and evil people. The rest of the poem however.....

there are two organizations in the game. One is definitely evil, and the other ?

Edited by Jmanultrax1

The mapping, scripting and eventing will probably take the longest. The graphics are just the original characters for the game. So idk how long the wait will be till a release date.

Edited by Jmanultrax1

So aside from having the entire prologue written and set to go, I got three overworld sprites ready, im just touching them up, but I can show something special. A certain pokemon was remade, so enjoy!

Did you think I would show the actual sprite? where would the fun be in that? That's staying private until the release.

WAfSYWn.png

So I haven't posted anything in a bit mostly because I've been somewhat busy (pokemon go.... :P) but I have gotten this done. This took longer than expected, for the sprite for the female protagonist. But here it is.

EDIT: I realized later that it didn't look much like the custom vs sprite, the new/better one is in the character section.

hopefully it wont Take as lOng to reveal the evil team. Stay tuned for more to come in the future.

Edited by Jmanultrax1
  • Upvote 1

The first version (prologue) is almost 60% done in total (need to update the status). The programming of the game is the last 40% percent.

As for the Organization XIII sprites you can thank my friend for that, and I will say nothing more about them....for now.

Edited by Jmanultrax1

Ok I have a new character to introduce so here he is.

if your not a fan of spoilers then this isn't for you buddy.

nvavJ4Y.png

full credit to shia for the awesome trainer sprite (left)

short character bio

???? or in somewhat short introduction "J" is a person of unknown motive. He is fully aware of what is going on in the region and is on the sidelines interested in the outcome of all situations. He was fully aware of the attack on vesper village and simply remained on the side to view an "interesting outcome" from this attack. On your first encounter with him, he blatantly reveals this and shrugs off your retort. He claims that if he wanted too he could of stopped the attack and the group, but then the past would still hold effect. Despite this comment, he seems like an average trainer in skill at best. Though calm in nature, but serious in heart "J" is a person of mystery. Whether he is lying about his strength or hiding it. He clearly has an ambition and whatever it is its unclear.

If you enjoyed the character bio, let me know if you would like to see one on the other characters for the current version.

Hope you enjoy :D

Edited by Jmanultrax1