Tokyo Ghoul [Contains SPOILERS]

Cool Girl

So, I watched Tokyo Ghoul and I really enjoyed it. However, I'm still left with many questions. I'm quite aware that season 3 is on its way, but I still have many question. I'm also doing this thread to open up discussion on the anime.

That being said, here's my opinion of Tokyo Ghoul. I really enjoyed the anime, both season 1 and season 2. However, like I said, I still have many questions, so here goes.

1) Did Touka re-open Anteiku?

2) What happens to Amon? Is he dead?

3) What happens to Kaneki? Did he come back to school?

4) Did the Owl die?

I hope you also enjoyed the anime and I hope to open up discussion on the anime! Thank you! :D

I'd like to suggest you reading the manga from the start, it's tons of times better than the anime :P plus all of your doubts are explained here in the new serie

Anyway

1) She and Yomo opened another place like Anteiku

2) Amon got turned into a one eyed ghoul

3) He lost his memories and Arima trained him to be a Ghoul Investigator leading the Quinx Squad

4) Nope, Yoshimura just got captured by Aogiri

I'd like to suggest you reading the manga from the start, it's tons of times better than the anime :P plus all of your doubts are explained here in the new serie

Anyway

1) She and Yomo opened another place like Anteiku

2) Amon got turned into a one eyed ghoul

3) He lost his memories and Arima trained him to be a Ghoul Investigator leading the Quinx Squad

4) Nope, Yoshimura just got captured by Aogiri

Thanks! :)

I'll definitely read the manga! :)

season 3 has never been confirmed and it won't be possible to make it without redoing the second season because second season had a changed story and didn't explain everything right because studio decided to drop half of the scripts

njab your signature hurts me :[[[[[[[[[[

is it ok if i talk about :re here because im mad

i know i did ask for what happened to mutsuki but like holy sHIt what is happening, why is everything so dragged out i want my cut and dry and to the point answer this is some shit

i do not give a shit about torso, i dont give a shit about his back story, i want urie to come through and kick the shit out of him and save his boyfriend this is stupid why is this happening like this gkfsjadhkfjhaslfkjhsdfjh

njab your signature hurts me :[[[[[[[[[[

is it ok if i talk about :re here because im mad

i know i did ask for what happened to mutsuki but like holy sHIt what is happening, why is everything so dragged out i want my cut and dry and to the point answer this is some shit

i do not give a shit about torso, i dont give a shit about his back story, i want urie to come through and kick the shit out of him and save his boyfriend this is stupid why is this happening like this gkfsjadhkfjhaslfkjhsdfjh

shhhhh spade it's ok :(

idk what will happen to mutsuki but theres a big chance he is already dead. I mean I trust uries smell. but then again in last ch we saw torso taking mutsuki to some place and I think that hes taking him to the ocean

shhhhh spade it's ok :(

idk what will happen to mutsuki but theres a big chance he is already dead. I mean I trust uries smell. but then again in last ch we saw torso taking mutsuki to some place and I think that hes taking him to the ocean

:[[[[[[[[[[[

yeah but urie's smell could be triggered by the fact that mutsuki was there all that time, and besides we saw torso pick up mutsuki. also the end chapter text said 'since i love you, ill take you to the ocean instead," and he picked up tooru.................... idk why there was a torso there but that much pretty much confirms that tooru is no longer in that place. we can leave urie's surprised face to him not being able to identify the body or just shock at seeing it but

sigh tooru doesnt deserve this

I'm pretty sure that last ch happened before events of 77. And also Ishida is know for using a lot of red herrings so we'll just have to wait more to see what will happen next. I'm not sure if Mutsuki will survive even if he is being paralleled to Kaneki but with differences - Mutsuki pretty much already gave up on fighting

Well, in any case, I keep hearing rumors that season 3 is on its way. The last I heard is that season 3 was supposed to be released in 2016, but because of production issues and script problems, they pushed it back to 2017.

Please correct me if this wrong.

Nah there was no way s3 would be released in 2016 because Ishida was busy working on a script for the game and working on tg calendar and other stuff. So I dont know if there will be a s3 soon. I dont trust all those rumors so im just gonna wait for some real confirmation first. As I have said before if they plan to continue from s2 they will have to change a lot of things again because studio havent followed script that was written by Ishida. Another thing will be that people who have onlh watched the anime will get even more confused because let be honest they didnt include most of the things that explained the story and the ending of s2 was just Arima and Kaneki looking at each other + touka going into cafe and looking jn the distance

maybe someday who knows hehe

yeah you should definitely read the manga to understand everything and properly enjoy the story - if you will want to discuss something about manga feel free to PM me about it

I've heard lots about an s3, most recently it's apparently been delayed (again) due to lack of material.

AND IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE S2 FINISHED, damnit.

I mean... I don't even like Tokyo ghoul, what?.....

But if you want more of the TG universe with a cool cameo from the main series while you wait, go watch Tokyo Ghoul: Jack. It's only one episode so it's pretty much like an OVA but they called it a spinoff. Either way it's pretty cool,

also rip, if s3 is made by studio pierrot ill actually fucking fling myself off of a building THEY FUCKED IT UP SO BAD KJSADFHKASJ

yeah definitely, but the fact that he picked up tooru's body and walked away with it means it's very unlikely he came back before the CCG got there and put it back and left without being spotted i think

im pretty sure he's just taking tooru's body to the ocean. idk what they're gonna do there but we can still save him i BELIEVE ok

i believe in the survival power of the qs squad even though we already lost the most important onfjkaskdfjhaskfj