On a Mission to Collect Corey's Pokemon

Caraboo

I'm curious: I've already got Nidorina (She is named Peace and is being trained to be a Fairy killer, will eventually also get a Nidoran male and name him Rhapsody, shipping pokemon don't mind me) and I plan on doing the Skuntank event as well, is it planned for us to be able to find and potentially catch all of Corey's released Pokes?

I really felt bad about it so a part of me feels that its sort of 'right' to go find them? I dunno, but I do hope that I'm not just wishfully thinking.

Anyone else feel this way?

My heart kinda broke when I saw the nidorina an realised it was Corey's. For some reason it was the second most emotional moment from Reborn, for reference the first is the msimagius event. So yeah I feel the same way abou the pkmn of Corey but I doubt we will be able to find his grimer.

Edited by FairFamily

At the moment, only 3 of Corey's Pokemon are available. I'm sure more will be available later on.

3? :o

*coughs* Crobat in the desert *coughs*

:>

Can we even reach the desert at this point? Well now I'm hoping for episode 16 to include Tourmaline now! Gotta catch 'em all... Out of guilt.

thank for spoiler/hint tho

The only thing we could get from Corey that we couldn't get elsewhere was Croagunk, if I remember aright. All his other mons aren't that special; the Nidos can be found in the wasteland's tunnels and stunky was there in the railnet and alleways. Zubat was on Azurine Island, I think. So we don't really need anything from him (save the Haunter but we know(?) that Shade took that one...)

The only thing we could get from Corey that we couldn't get elsewhere was Croagunk, if I remember aright. All his other mons aren't that special; the Nidos can be found in the wasteland's tunnels and stunky was there in the railnet and alleways. Zubat was on Azurine Island, I think. So we don't really need anything from him (save the Haunter but we know(?) that Shade took that one...)

Corey doesn't have his Haunter anymore :[

3? :o

Can we even reach the desert at this point? Well now I'm hoping for episode 16 to include Tourmaline now! Gotta catch 'em all... Out of guilt.

thank for spoiler/hint tho

We can't, but it's speculated we will be very soon, and Corey's Crobat flew in that direction :3

True, buuut I just felt like it was personally one of those things I have to get done. XD Besides, I did need another poison type and that was the first thing that came to mind.

Well, more like "shit i forgot to go do that earlier"

Baring Skrelp and Grimer, the rest of the pokemon have or will have events. And by that something will go on with his Crobat in the desert. The thing about grimer is that it's like one of the most common mons found in the game and Skrelp is found in the wild (both oddly enough can be fished up). Skuntank was his secondary ace so it makes sense that it'd be used for an event revolving around Corey's story even if it was a common mon. There's just zero reason to include the other two forgettable mons.

In hardcore though, Corey got a ton of good mons (8) that could really benefit the player so I'll likely be adding a hunt for the mons event in E16 unless we hit a huge bump then it'll be something for E15 to do. Qwilfish was already in and I forgot to change the Nidorina into a NIdoqueen (though I have the event set up now).

i thought that corey had a gengar lol

the funny fact is that corey is a gengar lol

to be honest i think that his crobat will be his only pokemon than we will not get.its more likey that his daughter will get that